Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandusky-Tears-in-Police-Car-jpg.jpg

I like this one, too.

Aww he looks so sad. Wasn't he all grins and chuckles when it was about the victims? Poor lil Jer.

he can still be prosecuted with future trials,one new accuser,his own adopted son

good jury,good jury

Has anything been said about when the jurors would talk-I know not tonight

I wonder how long until DS files for divorce?
OR IF she will...

I doubt she would. I can't say why I think that.

And what's the point? He's outta here.

Unless they jointly hold property- in which case, it's probably too late now.

I'm interested in the stories we'll hear now that the gag order's been lifted.

I have never in my life seen such a screwball defense attorney, btw.

I have a list of lawyers to call if I ever need a criminal defense attorney. Amendola's on my 'Do Not Call EVER!' list. But maybe that's just me.

The best part was seeing Jerry Sandusky in Handcuffs! Woot!

......and thank God that he wasn't wearing a Penn State jacket (again). He does not represent the decent people of Pennsylvania.

WOW~! Nancy Grace stayed up for this?! Now I am really shocked! lol

I know! I'm usually laughing at her blubbering, but tonight she made me cry.

May these men heal, in some way with the knowledge that he can not re-offend, with a child anyway!

Amen.

Ahhh. No power & control. Sandusky's ruined everything. Hope he likes his new home. He IS the bait now!
Ha.

Paterno family makes statement after Jerry Sandusky verdict

The family of the late former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno issued the following statement after former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was convicted on 45 counts of child sex abuse at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte on Friday.

"Although we understand the task of healing is just beginning, today's verdict is an important milestone. The community owes a measure of gratitude to the jurors for their diligent service. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the victims and their families. "

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archiv...s_statement_after_jerry_sandusky_verdict.aspx

he can still be prosecuted with future trials,one new accuser,his own adopted son

good jury,good jury

Some of the jurors are employees and/or students at Penn State, so extra good on them.

What's interesting is that in addition to being a monstrous preditor, the community immediately surrounding State College sees Sandusky as the destroyer of their beloved Happy Valley.

So they're doubly, triply, hugely enraged.

It's odd.....but maybe not.

It's like the Catholic Church 'scandals' on a local scale.

I detest the use of the word 'scandal' to describe despicable crimes. Sexual assault is not a scandal, it's a crime.

Wearing a bad hat to Ascot is a scandal.

The Pennsylvania State University released the following statement after learning that former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of sexually abusing children while an employee of the University.

Today Penn State learned that a verdict was reached in the case of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Gerald Sandusky. Mr. Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of the 48 charges filed against him.

The legal process has spoken and we have tremendous respect for the men who came forward to tell their stories publicly. No verdict can undo the pain and suffering caused by Mr. Sandusky, but we do hope this judgment helps the victims and their families along their path to healing.

The Board of Trustees and current administration maintain a steadfast commitment to pursuing the truth regarding Mr. Sandusky’s actions. While we cannot change what happened, we can and do accept the responsibility to take action on the societal issue of child sexual abuse—both in our community and beyond. The University is committed to ensuring that our campuses are safe for children and to being a constructive participant in building greater awareness of child sexual abuse and the practical steps that can be undertaken to prevent, report and respond to such abuse.

The University has already established a confidential counseling process for victims of Mr. Sandusky’s conduct, and that process remains open. (For further information, please visit live.psu.edu) While counseling is critical, some victims have sought and continue to seek a direct dialogue with the University to discuss the University's responsibility for Mr. Sandusky's actions

Now that the jury has spoken, the University wants to continue that dialogue and do its part to help victims continue their path forward. To that end, the University plans to invite victims of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse to participate in a program to facilitate the resolution of claims against the University arising out of Mr. Sandusky's conduct. The purpose of the program is simple – the University wants to provide a forum where the University can privately, expeditiously and fairly address the victims' concerns and compensate them for claims relating to the University. Counsel to the University plan to reach out to counsel to the victims of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse in the near future with additional details.
by Shaun Ganley/Staff edited by Shaun Ganley/Staff 8:39 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaIcnimi

:thud:

Preemptive!

Good.

I hope and pray his victims (and I think there are far more than those he was convicted of as of now) can begin to heal.

The Pennsylvania State University released the following statement after learning that former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of sexually abusing children while an employee of the University.

Today Penn State learned that a verdict was reached in the case of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Gerald Sandusky. Mr. Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of the 48 charges filed against him.

The legal process has spoken and we have tremendous respect for the men who came forward to tell their stories publicly. No verdict can undo the pain and suffering caused by Mr. Sandusky, but we do hope this judgment helps the victims and their families along their path to healing.

The Board of Trustees and current administration maintain a steadfast commitment to pursuing the truth regarding Mr. Sandusky’s actions. While we cannot change what happened, we can and do accept the responsibility to take action on the societal issue of child sexual abuse—both in our community and beyond. The University is committed to ensuring that our campuses are safe for children and to being a constructive participant in building greater awareness of child sexual abuse and the practical steps that can be undertaken to prevent, report and respond to such abuse.

The University has already established a confidential counseling process for victims of Mr. Sandusky’s conduct, and that process remains open. (For further information, please visit live.psu.edu) While counseling is critical, some victims have sought and continue to seek a direct dialogue with the University to discuss the University's responsibility for Mr. Sandusky's actions

Now that the jury has spoken, the University wants to continue that dialogue and do its part to help victims continue their path forward. To that end, the University plans to invite victims of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse to participate in a program to facilitate the resolution of claims against the University arising out of Mr. Sandusky's conduct. The purpose of the program is simple – the University wants to provide a forum where the University can privately, expeditiously and fairly address the victims' concerns and compensate them for claims relating to the University. Counsel to the University plan to reach out to counsel to the victims of Mr. Sandusky’s abuse in the near future with additional details.
by Shaun Ganley/Staff edited by Shaun Ganley/Staff 8:39 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaIcnimi

Preemptive!

right - now everyone - let's just settle this between ourselves - outside of court ..:floorlaugh:

Jerry's first new dwelling place... until they figure out where he gets to live out his days.

State Correctional Institution – Camp Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(note the irony of "camp" hill-- ha!)

I know Matt Sandusky's biological brother, Ron Heichel, is in prison for first degree murder. I wonder if Heichel is in the prison where Sandusky may go.

Jerry Sandusky's adopted son says he was abused
http://www.centredaily.com/2012/06/21/3237097/nbc-sanduskys-adopted-son-ready.html

Matt Sandusky’s biological brother is Ron Heichel, who is serving a life sentence for murder for shooting a Centre Hall man, Sam Boob, in 2009.

Sandusky is on mugshots, but I don't know how to post it. Can anyone post it, please? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMD