AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those more knowledgeable about the behavior of drug users...

Brittney had been behaving normally May 30th, being helpful around the house with her mother, cheerful, etc. She had never been gone more than a few days. Would it make sense that for the first time in her life, she would go from cheerfully hanging out with her mom, helping around the house, to going on a multi-week bender where she doesn't even contact her family. Keep in mind, she had a pre-paid cell phone, so she had the ability to be in contact, presuming she had her phone. I just wonder what the likelihood would be given the circumstances. I know anything is possible.

Ok thats freaking me out also!
He was out there at 2:21 am

No he was posting them at 2:21 am!

I can't figure out how to get the properties from when he took it. I can download to my pc and can see when I downloaded but the time taken is not listed. Tell me if there is something I am doing wrong.

Well, we do know that he was posting from his mobile to his facebook at 2:21 the morning BW goes missing...am I correct? Why would he be up that late if he had work that morning?

I can't figure out how to get the properties from when he took it. I can download to my pc and can see when I downloaded but the time taken is not listed. Tell me if there is something I am doing wrong.

Well, we do know that he was posting from his mobile to his facebook at 2:21 the morning BW goes missing...am I correct? Why would he be up that late if he had work that morning?

LOL who knows?
I dont know i pull up properties and it says unavailable!

LOL im not good at this stuff on the computer im lucky i can type with 2 fingers!

Well, I just asked someone more knowledgeable than me. They use electric hotplates a lot. However, b/c many do not have electricity, some heat it up with propane (very dangerous). Others w/out electricity use car batteries as their electric source. It seems they can somehow hook up the heat source to the car batteries.
Meth can be made in a 2 liter pop bottle...shake & bake...people make it in cars, walmart, etc.

Brittney left her Mom's house on the evening of Wednesday, May 30th, not May 31st.

LOL who knows?
I dont know i pull up properties and it says unavailable!
Look at the top right under his FB name. It says the date "June 1 via mobile". Put your cursor right in front of the June 1...or near and it will bring up time/date uploaded."

EXIF data provides you with the date and location for a photo. But Facebook strips the EXIF data. So you'd have to check the original to get that info. Of course, you can speculate about when the photo was taken based on when it was uploaded. Since this photo was uploaded in the early morning and was taken while it was still light out, it's just about anyone's guess.

FWIW it looks like SW worked various shifts. His posts are randomly spread out. I do have concern for his older daughter tho, in three of pics in his family album, her body language is telling.

For those more knowledgeable about the behavior of drug users...

Brittney had been behaving normally May 30th, being helpful around the house with her mother, cheerful, etc. She had never been gone more than a few days. Would it make sense that for the first time in her life, she would go from cheerfully hanging out with her mom, helping around the house, to going on a multi-week bender where she doesn't even contact her family. Keep in mind, she had a pre-paid cell phone, so she had the ability to be in contact, presuming she had her phone. I just wonder what the likelihood would be given the circumstances. I know anything is possible.

I am really hoping that Brittney is holed up somewhere with really heavy users. Honestly, if she has never been gone for more than a few days and was always in contact. It probably is not that likely. Meth users do start to binge and disappear (the ones I know) without any contact. Long term use makes them crazy (my in law goes around some friends that allow no phones and take the sim and battery from you). However, Brittney is only 19. I am talking about people in their late 20's who have been using daily for years. I do not think they just disappeared for 3 weeks this early in their use. (I am saying this early b/c she is 19). I want for this to be the case, but unless she is really terrified of something...it seems like she would have called SOMEONE.

Ok...this is freaky. In SW's Geo Caching photo album it appears that he uploaded the last Geo pic to FB on June 1st. What a coincidence...

June 1 via mobile...Friday, June 1, 2012 at 2:21 am

Ok...that freaks me out!
Sorry...I was freaked out because I thought this was right after the last ping from her phone. But her phone last pinged around 1 am on May 31. Right?

I am really hoping that Brittney is holed up somewhere with really heavy users. Honestly, if she has never been gone for more than a few days and was always in contact. It probably is not that likely. Meth users do start to binge and disappear (the ones I know) without any contact. Long term use makes them crazy (my in law goes around some friends that allow no phones and take the sim and battery from you). However, Brittney is only 19. I am talking about people in their late 20's who have been using daily for years. I do not think they just disappeared for 3 weeks this early in their use. (I am saying this early b/c she is 19). I want for this to be the case, but unless she is really terrified of something...it seems like she would have called SOMEONE.

I would like to add that I asked a few users that I know if a 19 year old girl (who uses meth) could disappear for almost a month and not contact anyone, they all said yes. Without a doubt yes. They also said no one in the lifestyle would tell anyone they knew anything. Telling anything is snitching and they just do not do it.

I do not know how or why but my web browser is Safari... I have a "Save As" option to archive the web page content into a folder on my desktop.

When I am on RSW's wall in "live" internet is shows the scott.wood.714... but when I save RSW's page it has someone else's name at the end of the URL!!!

I did it twice and got the same result! Here is a screen capture to show y'all I'm not crazy! (well... at least not crazy in this instance)

I wonder if she initially opened the account for him? Odd.

Can someone tell me when the family realized BW was actually missing, was it before or after the uncle was found?

Thanks!

Or more likely it has something to do with your program, especially if you have a folder for MK as well.

FWIW it looks like SW worked various shifts. His posts are randomly spread out. I do have concern for his older daughter tho, in three of pics in his family album, her body language is telling.

Most of the workers at the steel mill work 12 hour shifts. My nephew works there, and he works 3 days one week, 4 the next week. Some work 4 days one week, and only 2 the next week - rotating weekends.

We have nothing to indicate that she was anything close to that sort of meth user, that heavily. It is like assuming that someone who drinks with their buddies is about to disappear and live under the bridge for a month with no contact and no way to survive and to turn their backs on their family and friends. There are degrees in anything and just from the descriptions of Brittney, she still had it together and was able to think and to stay in a home. She was a young woman who still seemed to care about how she looked and lived.

IMO it is insane to think she is still alive. The odds are absolutely astronomical with all we know about the molesters and the suicide. IOW i don't think this is a drug case but a sexual abuse and murder case.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members