NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS was the post I was referring to re doppelganger - I DID press the quote button, but it didn't bring this one up...

Ohhh, hello. *waves*

There are some scary narcissist men out there, eh? Even worse, we fell for it.

Right now, BC will be trying to work out how to maintain his innocence. Even if he's jailed, he'll never tell the truth. To tell the truth would be to take off the mask that he wears. It's too difficult.

Unfortunately, I think there are many people out there calling themselves "councellors" without the proper qualifications - this is just my very personal opinion. Also, in my personal opinion, these counselling sessions are stretched to continue lining the pockets of the councellor. I only believe in "mediation" in the sense of having someone neutral present while the two parties let out their feelings and talk without yelling, screaming, abusing, etc.

Yeah, well I did mediation too and it was a disaster. The mediator took his side. Totally unprofessional and yes I put in a complaint to them.. they were meant to be neutral.
There are so many different types of counselling, you have to keep going until you find one you like. What other reason would be for her to have a drawing of the house, unless she's cased it and was planning to break in?
Perhaps truly what she needed was to see how well he knew the house? Or something. It's truly odd... who knows. I guess if they really want to know, they can get the counsellor to spill.... ?

RE: witness about the caterpillar. I wonder if this is why he went to see a Doctor the day after reporting her missing and a day before his accident at Indoorapilly? To have a medical practioner as his witness?

I am surprised no one has mentioned that perhaps the caterpillar bite came when he may have been in the bush near Kholo creek? MOO :moo:

Premature replyination.....Sorry Marly..... I see you did. I'll go back in my corner and catch up again. :blushing:

I think in one of the news reports (possibly one of the ones where he didn't get bail) i seen something mentioned about if this goes to trial Does anyone know what happens if it doesn't go to trial?? I'm trying to find the link but not having much success
If he pleads guilty there is no need for a trial. Only sentencing.

I am so hoping that Mr. Danny Boyle is a total ace prosecutor. And it is interesting that Davis didn't get his supression wish for their case. I am wondering what information the prosecution will present and how they will run their case. I wonder if the defense guys are trying to get GBC to plead guilty??????

I was just doing some detective work about the names on the list that was published from the other site. And noticed that the respondents were previous and perhaps work colleagues that would have probably had to give character representations for GBC - from memory I think you need to get people to write a spiel about how long you have known them and that they are good person etc.

These are listed below from what I can come up friends of GBC from FB and also old colleagues from the real estate cliche. The one in green I couldn't find any info on. The blue ones are respondents and would anyone have any idea what they would be responding to? (Maybe I have go this the wrong way round the respondent and applicant thing.)

8 21/06/2012 Affidavit PA NEGEREVICH Respondent
9 21/06/2012 Affidavit PJ RODDICK Respondent
10 21/06/2012 Affidavit PB CRANNA Applicant
11 21/06/2012 Affidavit TE CRANNA Applicant
12 21/06/2012 Affidavit IL THOMAS Applicant
13 21/06/2012 Affidavit P NEGEREVICH Respondent

Looking at some of those, the Cranna's appear to have very recently become fb friends with Most of the the Baden-Clay/Walton's clan. Including Nigelaine...

I had some weird, weird counselling with my now ex. Totally and utterly surreal.
As a child, my father had yelled at me a lot and yet one counsellor we saw said that it was totally ok for my ex to yell at me in our sessions and to let out all his anger... I was terrified.
The next counsellor said it was not ok.... and he should not do it because it was abusive... which was great.... But then she had totally weird methods and at one point we ended up in a session doing 'sandplay' ... which is something they usually do with children.
For me, having him draw a plan to his woman's house in a session wouldn't be such a far stretch. As the cheated on spouse, sometimes you have questions that you need answering... some of them are very odd questions.
My charming ex cheated on me with someone when I was pregnant... but denied it all the way through. I wanted intimate details of what their relationship was like but of course, he said they only ever kissed. Uh yeah, right.
When you're being cheated on, you're not rational.

You're right Isabell, there are some pretty kooky councellors out there.

I guess it could have been at Allison's suggestion that he draw TM's house, particularly if they were talking separation and future logistics of where the girls might sleep?

I don't know...I just found that whole drawing thing so creepy

Have been through a biggie myself (victim) and I think all evidence is tabled at the Commital to see if there is a case to be answered.

Unfortunately, I think there are many people out there calling themselves "councellors" without the proper qualifications - this is just my very personal opinion. Also, in my personal opinion, these counselling sessions are stretched to continue lining the pockets of the councellor. I only believe in "mediation" in the sense of having someone neutral present while the two parties let out their feelings and talk without yelling, screaming, abusing, etc.
I've said this before. I know of a convicted murderer who did a psych or social work degree while he was in jail. Now he is out, with name change and maybe, just maybe using his qualification to counsel people. Makes me feel very sick. This was a pre-meditated cold blooded murder.

Hi Everyone

Could somebody tell me if it is known where OW was on the Thursday night?

I know this has been discussed before but was it ever found out for sure?

I wonder if she was staying at mum and dad's and using dad's ipad??

I am so glad that there is evidence that someone in the bc clan knew his sleeping alibi was a bunch of horsepoo and they were not upfront with the police. While their reputation is probably shot anyway, I am glad there is outright evidence they were a snake in the grass to Allison, mother of their grandchildren. Along with my 4 sister-in-laws, I also have ex-sister in laws, with varying degrees of contact, but their status as my nieces and nephews mothers is sacrosanct, they are family and deserving of the same loyalty as my siblings. I imagine I will have the same or even deeper feeling for the mother and father of any of my grandkids. You can support your son in his (created by himself) time of need while respecting your DIL and grandkids, all it requires is you tell the bloody truth.

As for the other charges, I will be surprised if the interfering with a body is much more than the indignity of dumping her like rubbish. It is so offensive.

I read another post where they said the hands were NOT missing and this had come from the bail hearing.

I have a theory on this.. Degloving. It could just mean the hands weren't severed as part of the crime. It doesn't mean it didn't happen as part of natural processes post mortem. IMO

You're right Isabell, there are some pretty kooky councellors out there.

I guess it could have been at Allison's suggestion that he draw TM's house, particularly if they were talking separation and future logistics of where the girls might sleep?

I don't know...I just found that whole drawing thing so creepy

Yay. My quoter is working. I had a dreadful counsellor who wanted me to make clay phalluses, glaze them and kiln fire them, and then smash them. Dear oh dear. What a freak.

I have a theory on this.. Degloving. It could just mean the hands weren't severed as part of the crime. It doesn't mean it didn't happen as part of natural processes post mortem. IMO

I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member