NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

What the ...... ???
    Good Lord ! Did the counsellor give an explanation as to why ? That's just wrong on so many levels !!

2. Spotted Reptile

Spotted Reptile New Member

Ye gods. Was that his/her idea of positive reinforcement? :floorlaugh:

3. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

no, dont shut up, its interesting hearing what the locals have to say. we all know its rumour at the moment but lots of these rumours and speculation have proven true so far. even the hands rumour may still prove to be true,(hope not!!) as horrible as that would be!

4. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I am hoping that Allison laundered and ironed his business clothes and put hairy caterpillars inside them.

5. Curiousasacat

Curiousasacat New Member

IMO
    Plan A - Suicide
    Plan B -Abduction
    Plan C- Just shut the F up. :moo:

6. LauraMars

LauraMars New Member

OMG possumheart! That's pretty out there isn't it?!

7. Isabellnecessary

Isabellnecessary New Member

So wrong but so so so funny!

:floorlaugh:

Sorry! :blushing:

In my 'sandplay' session.... I had this tub of sand and the counsellor asked us to pick objects... and place them in the sand.
    I picked up a pretty china fish and made ripples in the sand around it. He made this island with these people on it, trees, very intricate, big story behind it...
    She asked me for my interpretation but I didn't have one... I just like minimalism. And I'm an artist so I went for aesthetically appealing on the basis I couldn't think of anything.
    She went on to explain I thought I was a big fish in a little pond, that I didn't want to cause ripples... blah blah blah.
    I asked her if she'd studied Freud.

She wasn't impressed. She later told my ex that I was a danger to him and that he must get away from me and the children... which sent him into hyperdrive weirdo territory. She caused a great deal of damage.

8. Firesnake

Firesnake New Member

This has bugged me since I saw OW say she spoke to Allison the night before she went missing which I presumed to be the Wednesday night..then I know it could be rumour but I believed the poster at the time that OW was at the cross country that Thursday. Why didn't she say she had seen Allison the day she went missing, I'm under the impression that Allison also attended the cross country. Just something not right.

If OW was in Brisbane where would she have been staying??

WHO stayed with the girls while GBC was apparently at Kholo Creek. I can not imagine that they were left alone and I read not sure if true that OW took girls to school that Friday morning... Arghhh

I am just beyond sad for Allisons three beautiful daughters and what they have had taken away from them. Thank God they have the Dickies and Allisons wonderful friends.

All IMO

9. willough

willough New Member

I think the culprit wanted it to lok like a suicide. She was depressed and went for a walk at night. She hitchhiked a ride out toward the direction of Kholo Creek.....and the person dropped her off. She walked aimlessly around, until she found this bridge and jumped. Only flaw, some say the height on the bridge isnt high enough to kill oneself.

Off topic....Those interested in Darcey Freeman....We drove over the bridge she was thrown off. It was the first time since she was murdered by her father....and it used to feel so wonderful going over that bridge....Both hubby and I agreed, it's just no fun anymore......We loved looking at the industrial aspect of Melbourne (I know weird). But we live in a beautiful rainforest like setting east of Melbourne and its nice to see the opposite sometimes. They have also put really high guard rails up so no-one can do this again and noone can kill themselves.....Its hard not to think of her as you go over :(

10. kalamityk

kalamityk Inactive

Sorry I didn't do the quote thing properly at the top I stated posted by alicat but then it quoted alicat's post and she/he was quoting kiwijane's post
    Sorry for the confusion

11. FirstTimer

FirstTimer New Member

Yeah, hey !

12. LauraMars

LauraMars New Member

I can fully imagine that he would leave them alone sleeping in the house, if he's prepared to murder their mother.

I think there have been reports on here of people seeing GBC at the cross-country, but not Allison (doesn't mean she wasn't there of course)

Also so many varying posts about OW's whereabouts around the time - including she was in town by the Thursday, arrived Friday, and also arrived Saturday, so not sure we can really go on any one as being accurate?

MOO

13. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

A poster confirmed Allison was not at the cross country but she picked-up the kids at the end of it.

14. Curiousasacat

Curiousasacat New Member

Eeeww. OMG. Was it an old guy with a bald head who drove a car with Bwana number plates?

15. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

OT, Breaking News, FYI every time I see a post from you and see "Breaking News" it makes my heart race!

I'm sure the journal would be an interesting find. I wonder if someone else may have drawn the map? either allison, or one of the girls? I often wonder what kind of relationship A & the girls had, especially the elder, were they very close/honest/open? or not? Maybe the girls were close w/TM? If it was TM that GBC was with @ the Brooky show, the girls looked very comfortable with her. Dunno if it was indeed her though... MOOO

16. FirstTimer

FirstTimer New Member

what a d i c k ! :what: (sorry)

17. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

I wonder what QPS tactics are now. Will there be another arrest before the Committal Hearing or will they wait for the outcome of the hearing? If they wait, IMO they run the risk of any accessories packing their bags and taking off. IMO.

18. Caviar

Caviar New Member

I believe you are right here.

19. Thinking

Thinking New Member

I have also wondered if TM was at the funeral? I'm sure this has been discussed and I can't recall, I'm sorry. Greg could probably answer this from memory?

20. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

No, but I had lost my court case and the accused 2 brothers used GBCs current barrister. So I was really worn down. She just said I had been totally screwed over by men. She hated the barrister also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.