NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I found I was taking my lap top to the loo to check this sight (don't judge me know I'm not alone lol) I realized perhaps I needed to take a little break...:great::great:
v
While i am not guilty of quite that action, I have done things just as odd regarding this site.

The pile of ironing I have to tackle is a small testament to the time this forum has taken from my life. On that point how did I get to over 420 posts, that is not right, must be adding someone else to my total. It is a bit like my credit card really, I don't spend that money, it just appears debited to my card, they have been at the same places as I have been - but I don;t spend all that money!! MOO

Wouldn't police be aware of these shelters & they'd keep a list of names surely??

Yes they do. The issue here is that it is only a RUMOUR, and ABC's friend called me because she had spoken to an officer at the CIB about it. She wanted to be able to give the name of the shelter to the CIB to prevent them wasting their time researching all shelters. If they had the name of THE shelter, it would save time. I thought it was just a rumour myself, and thought it was posted here. I hoped the person who posted it would be able to either call Crimestoppers themselves or if they didn't want to do that, send me through the name anonymously via WS and I could forward it.

Whether the comments are of any consequence or not I don't know & I'd say most don't know either. The only one who would know are those at the top of QPS.
Yes officers are human but what does it say about the person they've passed info onto, no matter how large or small the info appears to be, if presumably it was told in confidence & that person then posts it online for all the world to see.

Either way, I still take everything with the old grain of salt & won't believe them just because it's there in black & white.

that is what gossip is all about Marlywings isn't it? It has to shared and embellished, that is the way it works.

Ok............

I know I said similar weeks back but I just can't get over the amount of detectives, police officers, forensics officers who have supposedly been sprouting off information about this case left, right & centre in such a tightly guarded case.

There really does need to be some sort of investigation if this is the case & whichever officers are involved in sprouting off should be held accountable....I truly think it's disgusting!!!!

What makes it even worse is that IF these officers are telling whoever, those people then get onto online forums & let loose with that closely guarded information....wrong on sooo many levels!!!

I have noticed that a lot of people claiming that a police officer or such have told them something then they go and repeat it online that it is nearly always not true(what they are repeating I mean).

So I think there is a lot less said from the police than what people are really repeating. I think people add the police told me to give more credit to a regular rumour.

I ran into a wife of a forensic guy a couple of weeks back who knows who my husband is and approached me. I dont know this woman well but she proceeded to ask me did I hear about this and that.

A few of the things she mentioned were some of the "out there" rumours. I ended up asking her was she sure she wasnt reading some of that crap online as there is no way her husband would be telling her this crap.

I think the major stuff is being kept secret, I would rather the police put their time into catching the bad guys.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Still catching up, but did this media statement make it to WS ?

GERARD Baden-Clay is expected to be a protected prisoner at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, requiring 24-hour observation, seven days a week.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/watched-prisoner-not-able-to-cope/story-e6freon6-1226406495736

Looks like he is going to retain his Delusion of Grandeur.

:maddening::maddening:

The Real Estate Mantra - Location, Location, Location!!

Stop paying people out for bringing rumours to this forum! As long as they are presented as unverified rumours, then surely it is fine?

I for one wouldn't bother coming on here if all we have to speculate about is the Courier Mail sometimes right information.

I agree, I find this request a bit odd. Police will know all the shelters in the Brisbane area as they sometimes have to take women there. All my interactions with the shelters for women and children are marked by a great working relationship between police and the women who run the shelters. Surely if CIB is aware they can find out.

I really do not understand the nature or rational for the request. Sorry, is there something that I am missing?

ABC's friend called me this morning and said that the officer at CIB would like to know more about this if she could verify it. It's no use sending police on wild goose chases, and her friend doesnt want to waste police time on a rumour. I do not know any more about this. ABC's friend called me and asked me if my WS friends had any definite info about the DV shelter, or if it was just rumour. I am simply carrying out her request. Please call Crimestoppers and report the name if you have it, or you can message it to my WS and I can forward it. I'm only asking because ABC's friend asked me.

When I found I was taking my lap top to the loo to check this sight (don't judge me know I'm not alone lol) I realized perhaps I needed to take a little break...:great::great:

:lol: too funny!! Glad you are back!:lol:

this is a good one.

Attachments

• 01281994.jpg
    01281994.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 122

No Nads, it is not Wacol - it is the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre.

seriously though from what I have read and heard about prison there is a very strict pecking order and I realise that GBC is frightened (as I would be) to join the general prison population, the psych unit though,IMO, would be a little less threatening and there is someone on hand to play "mummy".

Joining the general prison population though is a hurdle that I don't think GBC might ever be able to face, and might have to be pushed.
It means admitting to yourself that you are the same the others in there, and in fact GBC is quite low in prison order, probably only above child molesters and child killers. Those men would make a lot of comments about Allison and about TM and about his own demeanor, cruel and barbed comments and ceaseless. He would be better off getting it over and done with, but her is not that sort of person, so it will be like slowly pulling a band aid off. the way they will play with his mind, just doesn't bear thinking about.

I did that the other day as I heard my daughter's car pull up and she has been telling me my obsession with this site was unhealthy, but there was something I wanted to read before we left, so I called out 'I am on the toilet, won't be long', and left the iPad in the bathroom so she wasn't any the wiser!!!:floorlaugh:

v
While i am not guilty of quite that action, I have done things just as odd regarding this site.

The pile of ironing I have to tackle is a small testament to the time this forum has taken from my life. On that point how did I get to over 420 posts, that is not right, must be adding someone else to my total. It is a bit like my credit card really, I don't spend that money, it just appears debited to my card, they have been at the same places as I have been - but I don;t spend all that money!! MOO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ... look at my posts .... !! ... and I'm not a talker.

It was around 4am as the guy was going to Rocklea markets remember? Yes I thought it would be relevant too as it was so strange at that time of the morning.

Sorry I'm behind again so this has probably been said - but the Rocklea markets guy was the friend of a poster on this forum - so it wasn't the same sighting as the reported sighting in MSM.

Keyboredom also reported that there had apparently been a sighting of the two vehicles at the Anstead shops - I can't recall the time of that sighting though.

No Nads, it is not Wacol - it is the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre.

seriously though from what I have read and heard about prison there is a very strict pecking order and I realise that GBC is frightened (as I would be) to join the general prison population, the psych unit though,IMO, would be a little less threatening and there is someone on hand to play "mummy".

Joining the general prison population though is a hurdle that I don't think GBC might ever be able to face, and might have to be pushed.
It means admitting to yourself that you are the same the others in there, and in fact GBC is quite low in prison order, probably only above child molesters and child killers. Those men would make a lot of comments about Allison and about TM and about his own demeanor, cruel and barbed comments and ceaseless. He would be better off getting it over and done with, but her is not that sort of person, so it will be like slowly pulling a band aid off. the way they will play with his mind, just doesn't bear thinking about.

Isn't Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre in Wacol? I thought it was.

ami allowed to post pics like that??? apologies in advance if im not?

I think you can provided there are no children recognisable or any other parties not directly involved in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicW