NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Split lip, cheek, tongue, etc would all have been perfectly visible and detectable after 10 days of immersion. But sometimes tricky to prove that the injuries were caused pre-mortem, as opposed to post-mortem injuries from, say, being bashed against a bridge support by a fast-flowing creek....

That distinction would be easy enough in a forensic lab with a fresh injury that hadn't been immersed, but the immersion etc would make things more difficult.

Not impossible, but more difficult, and open to questioning as to techniques etc.

Hi Dr Watson, Thinking suffocation, whilst victim supine, on a couch or bed. Physical evidence suggestive of suffocation would include the presence of petechial hemorrhages in the eyes, face, lungs, and neck area. Petechiae are tiny purple or red spots on the skin that are caused by small areas of bleeding under the skin.

Further, given this scenario, fingernail scratches/gouges on face, neck, chest or torso would be very explainable on a person leaning over victim when that person was unclothed to the waist. Also fingernails likely to be broken, torn and bleeding.

Cause of death would be easily discernable still, despite decomposition, which could be less due to clothing on, than otherwise.

Also, easily detected if body moved or not. If body not moved, then the plant life under body contact points would be yellowed/browned and dead or dying.

All of the above is my opinion, but with a bit of thought.

I would be interested in our good doctor's opinion.

Maybe the Face Time call was to display the damage to that person.

Does anyone know the reason for the police having a similar car drive around the roundabout ? Unsure if this was accurate or a rumour?
If so, could it have been possible it was to confirm the location of blood stains if there was a body on the back seat and movement going around the roundabout..

I think it was because the camera took One frame per minute they had to reenact it.

Sooo partner said Gerard was reserved in an arrogant way. Was an awkward boof. Quiet until he started to talk and then couldn't shut up and was grandiose. Could clear a room quickly if he opened his mouth because everyone was bored already. Same old description

Sounds like he has always left a good impression on people.... :floorlaugh:

NBC apparently also is excitable and talkative and grandiose. Have talked to his church minister from when he lived around here. He would talk and talk and talk and get really carried away until his wife and kids put their hands on him to calm him down. Have also talked to his next door neighbour from that time.

Split lip, cheek, tongue, etc would all have been perfectly visible and detectable after 10 days of immersion. But sometimes tricky to prove that the injuries were caused pre-mortem, as opposed to post-mortem injuries from, say, being bashed against a bridge support by a fast-flowing creek....

That distinction would be easy enough in a forensic lab with a fresh injury that hadn't been immersed, but the immersion etc would make things more difficult.

Not impossible, but more difficult, and open to questioning as to techniques etc.

Good point DrWatson but we don't know that Allison was submerged for 10 days, if at all.

Yes there is one. Im looking at it now :what:

Oh good now when I want to tell some of his foolish supporters where to go I will actually have a page to send them to lol.

Yes I do think that the media fabricated (for the want of a better word) the diferent time frames for the alleged walk. GBC stated that he last saw Allison watching TV when he went to bed at 10:00pm and that part of his story has never changed. He did not say that she went for a walk at 10:00pm on the Thursday night. Why MSM chose to elaborate, fabricate or alternate his initial story is beyond me. :banghead:

Because there are so many inaccuracies in time frames for walks/elderly man at bus stop etc but definite time frame that he last saw Allison when he went to bed at 10pm... Assuming there is *no* evidence of reason for phone call to NBC, could the defence not say he had woken up at that time and found Allison not home became concerned and called his father to see if she had gone there and perhaps NBC had told him not to worry until morning as she was possibly staying at a friends...

I am not in any way saying this occurred but I feel much depends on the reason this phone call was made at this time and what evidence the QPS have of why it was made...

Good point DrWatson but we don't know that Allison was submerged for 10 days, if at all.
That's a good point. I guess we won't know any more until the trial and who knows when that will be. All we can do in the meantime is speculate and try to figure out what we can from the little information we do have.

What I am wondering is, if it takes 2 years before it goes to trial, wouldn't some people's memories of events be considerably less acute and much more hazy after such a span of time than if it went to trial pretty soon when recall is more clear and candid?

Wondering what sort of impact the passage of time would have on a trial.

Because there are so many inaccuracies in time frames for walks/elderly man at bus stop etc but definite time frame that he last saw Allison when he went to bed at 10pm... Assuming there is *no* evidence of reason for phone call to NBC, could the defence not say he had woken up at that time and found Allison not home became concerned and called his father to see if she had gone there and perhaps NBC had told him not to worry until morning as she was possibly staying at a friends...

I am not in any way saying this occurred but I feel much depends on the reason this phone call was made at this time and what evidence the QPS have of why it was made...

Neither NBC or GBC mentioned this call to QPS. Yes, the defense could say this but why didn't either mention it? I think GBC would have mentioned it if this was the case, if only to bolster up his two later text messages to Allison's phone. MOO

Neither NBC or GBC mentioned this call to QPS. Yes, the defense could say this but why didn't either mention it? I think GBC would have mentioned it if this was the case, if only to bolster up his two later text messages to Allison's phone. MOO

I don't think GBC or the older BC's would have been expecting police searches/crime scenes and removal of items from both properties so quickly...

I feel they would have been overwhelmed and *possibly* decided between themselves that they were not going to say anything to the QPS...If they *presumably* phoned a solicitor friend at the time their houses were being searched he/she would have given them the advice to say nothing...MOO

She had to have been submerged. Looking at this picture of SES worker near where her body was found. The water level is around where her body was found. High tide..?

539981_383223371736377_731019866_n.jpg
Those pipes are on the Brisbane River side of the bridge.
'
This picture that shows her body, the pipe is at the bottom of the frame near the chanel ten logo. At low tide..?

552823_382730231785691_792064106_n.jpg

I am trying to understand how someone could wake up thinking life is normal with no reason to think anything is wrong and 55 mins later be calling 000 because they didn't get a response to a couple of SMS and the person is running late. I'd be worrying by then for sure as I am a worrier but I'd probably think they didn't hear it at first and wait, then I'd try calling and see if they call me back, then I'd probably go look for them in my car then I might call people they know in case they're there or they'd heard from them. That'd prob take more than 55 mins?

She had to have been submerged. Looking at this picture of SES worker near where her body was found. The water level is around where her body was found. High tide..?

539981_383223371736377_731019866_n.jpg
Those pipes are on the Brisbane River side of the bridge.
'
This picture that shows her body, the pipe is at the bottom of the frame near the chanel ten logo. At low tide..?

552823_382730231785691_792064106_n.jpg

Have been there. Trust me it is not like this in real life.

Elspeth, yes the Defence could quite easliy say what you mentioned above, but IMO that reason would have to have come from GBC and not something the Defence dreamed up, but GBC never mentioned anything at all to police about his call to NBC. I can imagine though that GBC could readily tell his Defence team that was the reason he phoned NBC at 12:20am on the Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get