NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfolding truth, I wonder if what my source states matches your source?
what was used, was also found where they found her.

I don't mind but I am probably way off. I was only putting numerous things together and thought she may have been stabbed..(I don't really listen to the defence saying not external signs of injury, as I thought perhaps they weren't privy to the whole report. However possibly strangulation may fit?).. I only though stabbing because of blood found and police knowing how Allison died when her body was found and before autopsy. So that points to visible signs. And from what I had read given the amount of decomposition that strangulation would even be very difficult to tell without autopsy.. but as I said i could be way off and it does not fit with squizzys info, I was just guessing, and appears wrong if squizzys info is correct.

Thanks for replying to the other poster who asked.
I've been told suffocation, rather than strangulation & what was used to do that was found with her.

My thoughts about it depend on whether or not there was any pre-med involved because I've wondered if he punched her in the face, broke her nose & chipped the tooth...she fell & hit her head.

Then if there was bathwater found in her lungs he may have tried to revive her in the shower or bath...which was what happened in another case where a woman died from overdose & the guys put her in shower in attempt to revive her.

I've been told suffocation, rather than strangulation & what was used to do that was found with her.

was it a plastic bag? tied on still?

Oh geez, paying out someone with a grammatical error themselves. :banghead:
I could have written that better.

Maybe you can change your logs to a bat :floorlaugh:

Ha, ha..you know how long it took me to put those darn logs up there!..lol...
maybe squizzy needs a bat avatar! yes I did not mean to pick out squizzys typo.. I am shocking for them so wouldn't want to pick anyone elses.. I was just thinking it was meant to be and couldn't believ Allison had batwater in her lungs!..just for the record people there is no suggestion of bat body fluids playing any part in this case...

Dr Watson, Serosanguineous exudate!

Possible, but unlikely. That is something we normally see associated with more chronic conditions, from appendicitis that's been brewing for a while, to the exudate on the surface of a chronic wound like a leg ulcer, for example. Tend to be watery-yellow, with some blood tingeing.

A very acute situation/injury would be more likely to be frank blood.

I would have thought pillow if suffocated but surely they wouldn't leave a pillow there?

Another theory... pretty graphic though.

I also wondered if she came home from the hairdressers, ran a nice warm bath and then Gerard came in and held her under while she scratched at him trying to be released.

Maybe he grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and pushed her face downwards hard in the water and chipped her tooth on the bottom of the bath and broke her nose which gushed with blood. Once drowned pulled her out of the bath, wrapped her bleeding head in towels laid her on her back while he dressed her in walking gear. While the blood pooled to the back of the nose/throat?

Then put her in the back of the car, and the towels became loose and the combination of the water in the lungs and the blood from the back of the nose/throat came streaming out all over the back of the car.

Hopefully if this is the case, as the doc says, they will find chlorinated bath water in the lungs instead of creek water.
Very possible to break a tooth on an enamel bath tub if your head/face was smashed against it. Plausible scenario.

TM is lucky to have you as a friend and your loyalty is admirable. If in fact she had no knowledge of GBC's alleged plans, in any way shape or form, then she will need some supportive and unwavering friends to help her through this horrible time. I acknowledge that you have said you don't condone the affair.

Personally I absolutely despise the idea of people getting involved with those who are married. The fact that it happens all the time is irrelevant. Everyone knows that innocent people get hurt because of affairs, so if you enter into one, you do so knowing you are contributing to a situation that could cause pain to another woman, and possibly a family, for many years or even a lifetime.

Also, the fact that for some of the time it appears that TM was conducting the affair during a period when Allison was working in the same workplace I think is despicable. To be honest I don't know how anyone could look the wife in the eye and be able to sleep at night. I know I couldnt do it and I wouldnt, and I consider those who do are not nice people, and I'd have a hard time continuing a friendship with someone who I knew was doing this, as all of my friends and I have shared values. We may be different in many ways and we are not perfect, we make mistakes and we forgive, but a major change of behaviour that hurts others and is in complete discord with the shared values of the friendship, well I couldnt see how I could continue a friendship with someone who wasn't the person I thought they were.

You say that you thought the affair was "foolish and thoughtless". Agreed, but I also think of it as "callous"? When someone has an affair, as GBC did, multiple lies are told to the wife on a regular basis, sometimes multiple lies daily. If you are the mistress you must know the wife is going to feel suspicious, maybe confused, neglected, vulnerable, for at least some of the time. You also know (unless you are paying for everything) that your lover is spending money on you, and time with you, that could have been spent on his wife and children. You could even be contributing to the children going without things. And to flaunt the affair around the place and to conduct it right under the nose of the wife who is in your workplace? I consider it worse than thoughtless.

As for TM's knowledge of GBC's alleged plans to murder Allison - I'm not sure she didnt know or possibly suspect something but because it wasn't specific she selfishly didnt say or do anything about it, only thinking of herself. After all, IMO she has already shown she is quite selfish and possibly a little callous. I guess we'll never know what was in her mind.

I am still open to the possiblity she actually did know, although I think it less likely. It's just that the unfolding of thise case has led to GBC being arrested for murder and some fairly dramatic evidence being revealed, and that's just for starters. Those who have believed for some time that GBC was the perp and would be arrested, were considered by many to be 'jumping the gun' and doing the wrong thing for being certain and not keeping an open mind for a longer period of time. Now that we've heard about some of the prosecution case it actually looks to me like some of the behaviour of GBC in relation to the alleged murder and other facts are even more damning than we imagined, and I suspect there could be worse to come that hasn't been revealed.

So in relation to TM I'm just saying that nothing would surprise me. She may be totally unaware but you never know. Some people thought GBC was a lovely gentle man.

PS I'm not condemning you for being her friend, you don't have to justify yourself for these types of choices. It's just that your posts sparked my alternative thoughts about some of the issues.

Bravo, Ma Belle. You mirror my thoughts. I get rather ill of this "Who are we to judge?" angle people throw out htere.

Dont get me wrong, if a friend comes to me and says "Years ago...I had an affair...and learnt", then I do not judge. But, I cannot be friends with someone who does this.

An emotional crush, yes, I can handle that. I understand that we are married, NOT DEAD....and I feel that while i have eyeballs in my headm, I will look at spunky men.....and may form minor crushes. But it's about knowing where to draw the line.

I had a friend, when I was the part time RE receptionist....and we were close, she was an agent. We had lunch together often, went shopping, went walking together....ALOT. THen she went and bought this car and started screwing the married guy who sold it to her (apparently because he looked like Jamie Durie....I mean YUCK). I sat for ages, listening to her first intelude about her time with him, got home and said "Never again"......From that point everytime she asked me to go somewhere, I just didnt have the motivation to want to be near her......Just how I felt.

Possible, but unlikely. That is something we normally see associated with more chronic conditions, from appendicitis that's been brewing for a while, to the exudate on the surface of a chronic wound like a leg ulcer, for example. Tend to be watery-yellow, with some blood tingeing.

A very acute situation/injury would be more likely to be frank blood.

She could have bumped her nose in the struggle causing bleeding and the venous pressure would presumable make that worse? I don't know, you're the doctor! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member