NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfolding truth, I wonder if what my source states matches your source?
what was used, was also found where they found her.

Thanks for that..my conclusion wasn't really from a source..just bits of information I had put together to come up with a conclusion..but as i said it doesn't really fit with what others have heard.. I just went away a little from strangulation early on due to the effects decompostiion would have on the ability to readily see it without autopsy.(MOO).. Berry came up with an interesting thought though and sounds as though it is also what you had heard?

The ironic thing about this farcical facebook page, is that the random members of the public writing slanderous statements about GBC with no moderation, are probably supporting GBC by way of evidence of an unfair trial.
CAVIAR: Exactly. That thought crossed my mind too. This could be used to draw that kind of comment to use at Court as evidence of social media libel which could prejudice a fair trial. Is seems to be a family initiative. My opinion only, not fact.

AHH...now that is something that has not been mentioned as a thought and would be a visible thing..

How could someone do that? Why the hell would you leave it on there.
Not ruling it out but what a horrendous thing to do if they did not remove it.

(The They above popped out all MOO)

was it a plastic bag? tied on still?

But if the plastic bag was tied on, why couldn't she get it off if her hands were free to scratch? Inless it was tied really tightly? (sorry)

But why would he leave it on her??...to support an abduction theory??

I don't know..I am not saying it is the case.. But it is an interesting thought and yep possibly it would fit with abduction..however I don't know why he (if he is guilty) would think to do much of what he did..like googling things and ringing the insurance before her body was identified..

How could someone do that? Why the hell would you leave it on there.
Not ruling it out but what a horrendous thing to do if they did not remove it.

(The They above popped out all MOO)

just popped out all by itself lol.. that happens.

Yeah I am not running with that as a defininite..just something that had not been thought..

What picture Curiousasacat?

The news picture when she was found- the body.
It was zoomed in on and I read the conversations about it.
The picture they had did appear that the face was whiter.
They(the facebook page) suggested the body appeared to be hogtied.

In all honesty I am not going with that theory, for now I am leaning towards drowning/strangling in the bathtub. MOO

A GUIDE TO THE PHYSICAL ANALYSIS OF LIGATURE PATTERNS IN HOMICIDE INVESTIGATIONS

Also possible but not necessary is a bloody discharge from the nose and mouth of the victim. The presence of such a discharge is indicative of some kind of trauma. Absence of such a discharge from the victim should not be given a great deal of investigative weight in either direction.

http://www.corpus-delicti.com/ligature.html

Apologies for the latin site address!

was it a plastic bag? tied on still?

I haven't mentioned it before, because I still have too many questions regarding it.
A plastic bag would make a lot more sense to me than what I was told - a pink pillowcase.

I was making myself :lurk: but I can't help myself.

Thanking all of todays posts,great stuff.

Dr Watson :blowkiss: :blushing:
(succumbed to your charm)
DrWatson's expert knowledge in the medical area fills a gap on this forum just as Hawkins legal expertise (anonymously) has for many threads. In that sense it is very welcome. We are privileged to have the input from Watsonian Institute, Indogwetrust, Actus Reus among others with technical knowledge of Apple Iphones, pathology testing, etc. Everyone here who contributes in a helpful manner adds positively to our crime discussion community and justice for Allison Baden-Clay.

Very possible to break a tooth on an enamel bath tub if your head/face was pushed against it. Plausible scenario.

I think it is a plausible scenario too , if the info from locals like squizzy is correct about bathwater and strangulation..

I don't know..I am not saying it is the case.. But it is an interesting thought and yep possibly it would fit with abduction..however I don't know why he (if he is guilty) would think to do much of what he did..like googling things and ringing the insurance before her body was identified..

Perhaps he killed her, whichever way..either strangulation,punched....then placed a plastic bag over her head to make it appear as an abduction.

Oh hang on! I remember seeing something one day about suicide by plastic bag and ropes. Hmmm. Should I say or not?

Perhaps he killed her, whichever way..either strangulation,punched....then placed a plastic bag over her head to make it appear as an abduction.

Or to depersonalise the body during transportation. MOO

With those four different stories he gave he certainly wanted people to think she'd gone for a walk... so he'd have to come up with something to make it appear as though she'd been killed by an abductor...

I think Ipswich City Council would listen to the idea. MOO they are quite approachable.
If locals could approach Council and suggest a 'contained' patch of Sunflowers, they may consider it. They may consider it anyway. Worth a try.

The news picture when she was found- the body.
It was zoomed in on and I read the conversations about it.
The picture they had did appear that the face was whiter.
They(the facebook page) suggested the body appeared to be hogtied.

In all honesty I am not going with that theory, for now I am leaning towards drowning/strangling in the bathtub. MOO

yeah it does kind of fit..with a few things doesn't it.. (the strangulation/bathtub, but really just speculation on my part with bits of information given..but who knows what is actually factual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861