Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up but don't know if I even want too.

This family, all of them, make me so sick!!! JB is just as sick and repulsive. I saw the People article while getting my hair done today...just more BS..simply disgusting! ALL OF THEM!!

Poor Caylee. :candle:

I know what you mean. I think he and all of us thought it was about the fame and money. My point in my post...is that he can't be that naive...it is starting to get dangerous and money can't trump safety for he and his family. He should get out. Now. He is on Greta now. He is awful.

Pattymarie, please listen to me I beg you...Baez isn't naive he is just vindictive and greedy. He isn't thinking about his family one iota. It is all about him getting easy money without having to work for it. He can't even remember what things he said in trial fps. He's plain stupid, whiny, greedy and vindictive. All my opinion of course.

Pattymarie, please listen to me I beg you...Baez isn't naive he is just vindictive and greedy. He isn't thinking about his family one iota. It is all about him getting easy money without having to work for it. He can't even remember what things he said in trial fps. He's plain stupid, whiny, greedy and vindictive. All my opinion of course.

Pretty much the male version of FCA !!!!!

Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story is on my not to buy list, along with What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me and Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story. Written by Rielle Hunter and Jerry Sandusky. Once a , always a . :crazy:

Interestingly frequently bought together are those books I mentioned including Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy :crazy:

The more I think of it.. the more pissed I'm getting.
WHAT professional writes a book and calls a colleague "tourettes boy" or "rat fingers"??
Also, nicknaming George "Baldy" after his man parts, was in VERY poor taste.. especially since he is claiming to believe Casey's molestation story.

Jose was butt hurt because HE made himself look like a fool on national tv.. he didn't need the media to do it for him. So, now he decides to write a book to flip 'em all off.
And to think... I even felt bad for him... up until chapter 6. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I'm gonna post this every couple pages, feel free to quote it too.

Do not buy the book! You can read my copy in your web browser! Please, by all means do not be afraid to pm me for my log in info for Amazon.com!
The last thing we want to do is line his pockets with blood money. He shouldn't be allowed to say Caylee's name.

I don't care if his client is innocent or guilty, he made it look like it was ok to neglect her daughter. GEORGE AND CINDY HOUSED, FED AND CLOTHED THAT CHILD - NOT CASEY. So, stop it with the "she was a wonderful mother" shtick. The only thing she was good for was toting that kid around like she was an accessory and then dumping her off on anyone who would take her.

Casey was not a good mother. Nobody but CASEY herself was responsible for that child. She should've gotten her @ss to bed at a decent time instead of being up all night screwing off on the internet - knowing her daughter would be up early the next morning. SHE should have gotten out of bed with her that morning. If she's so afraid of her dad molesting her kid, then why leave her up with him? The story makes no sense and even if it was true, it just goes to show how horrible she was. She should not have been allowed to reproduce.
There's NOTHING Jose Baez or anyone could say to make Casey look like a decent human being. She's rotten to the core and failed her daughter miserably.

Butters is a child.
south-park-butters.png

Oh I LOVE Butters!! :D

Love the SP defense. Didn't CM say she is now watching the three stooges, what is with that? Is that show still on TV or is he giving a preview of the "Pick Two Fingers" defense?

--------------
Hi Bailey, 3 stooges are on AMC now. You can find them on the weekend. She is bored! wait til she finds a new "love of Life". :seeya:

Yes, of course I see your point and I agree - and he seems to me to have gone off the deep end - risking everything for himself because of FCA.

He thinks he was "in a deep depression" through part of the trial - wait until this whole thing bombs on him...

I'm sorry!!! But that made me really laugh out loud!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

The more I think of it.. the more pissed I'm getting.
WHAT professional writes a book and calls a colleague "tourettes boy" or "rat fingers"??
Also, nicknaming George "Baldy" after his man parts, was in VERY poor taste.. especially since he is claiming to believe Casey's molestation story.

Jose was butt hurt because HE made himself look like a fool on national tv.. he didn't need the media to do it for him. So, now he decides to write a book to flip 'em all off.
And to think... I even felt bad for him... up until chapter 6. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I'm gonna post this every couple pages, feel free to quote it too.

Do not buy the book! You can read my copy in your web browser! Please, by all means do not be afraid to pm me for my log in info for Amazon.com!
The last thing we want to do is line his pockets with blood money. He shouldn't be allowed to say Caylee's name.

I don't care if his client is innocent or guilty, he made it look like it was ok to neglect her daughter. GEORGE AND CINDY HOUSED, FED AND CLOTHED THAT CHILD - NOT CASEY. So, stop it with the "she was a wonderful mother" shtick. The only thing she was good for was toting that kid around like she was an accessory and then dumping her off on anyone who would take her.

Casey was not a good mother. Nobody but CASEY herself was responsible for that child. She should've gotten her @ss to bed at a decent time instead of being up all night screwing off on the internet - knowing her daughter would be up early the next morning. SHE should have gotten out of bed with her that morning. If she's so afraid of her dad molesting her kid, then why leave her up with him? The story makes no sense and even if it was true, it just goes to show how horrible she was. She should not have been allowed to reproduce.
There's NOTHING Jose Baez or anyone could say to make Casey look like a decent human being. She's rotten to the core and failed her daughter miserably.

Thank you so much for lending me your book!:seeya:
I agree with every word!!! As I read the book I was getting so very angry. I was livid when I read bout her being a good mother ........She was never a good mother Caylee was always feed ,clothed and had a home to live in due to her grandparents.Casey did none of that they did,how he can even say that makes me crazy.Does he really believe the public is as dumb as those 12 jurors were?The only new info in the whole damn book was about George going thru a red light as an Ohio cop and 2 people dying.That was the only new item in the whole book,well that and their joke about Zanny living around the corner and laughing about it. I did not think I could despise these 2 more but I was wrong.He says there never was a Zanny and he knew it but yet can joke about it with Caylee's killer.

Here is the beginning of the GVS interview.
GVS: Can you disavow me of my opinion of Casey. I saw her as selfish, partying, liar, cold, and she didn't care about her child. That's the way, that was the public, I dont think I'm probably alone in having that sort of view or impression of her based on everything that happened. Can you disavow me of that?

JB: Well I can tell you if I were in your shoes and I heard of all the things that I heard I would probably share the same opinion, but you have to assume that the statements that are made to you, those reports are all true. And the other thing I would say in her defense would be that you never sat down with Casey.

GVS: I know the partying is true.

JB: You never sat down with Casey.

Gvs: That's true but I know the partying is true.

Jb: You never sat down with Casey and. I understand party, uh, you know.

Gvs: Just so you know Jose, I went and talked to the people partying. I went to the tattoo parlor. I asked what she was like at the tattoo parlor. I talked to all these people that she was living with in that window between june and mid july. There was absolutely nothing, there was just nothing to suggest that anyone knew that there was anything awry with her our that she had any sort of concern for her missing child. Absolutely zero.And if course maybe she knew the child was dead from seeing the child dead at the pool, but it was stunning how cold.

GVS: I know the partying is true.

JB: You never sat down with Casey.

Gvs: That's true but I know the partying is true.

Jb: You never sat down with Casey and. I understand party, uh, you know. What do we know?
GVS is a least asking tougher questions to JB but he is doing his usual dodging

At this point, a video was played of gvs talking with the people at the tattoo parlor.

Jb: Lets take that and analyze that a little bit more. It's either cold, or it could be something much deeper, for example, this is a person who created a different life created numerous friends that didn't exist. Ahhhhh, with the nanny. The nanny wasn't the only one. Casey up each morning, got dressed up, and got Caylee ready, and went to a job that didn't exist for two whole years. Two whole years.

Gvs: That's weird. That's very strange.

Jb: I think it's a little bit more than weird.

Gvs: Indeed it is.

This is what I'm waiting for! Is there not one Journalist out there that cares about the truth??? Someone stand up for the true victim...Baby Caylee!!!! Remember her????

--------------
Nancy?? she chews 'em up and spits 'em out!!!!:pullhair:

I know what you mean. I think he and all of us thought it was about the fame and money. My point in my post...is that he can't be that naive...it is starting to get dangerous and money can't trump safety for he and his family. He should get out. Now. He is on Greta now. He is awful.

How in the world do you figure it's "getting dangerous" for Baez' safety? :waitasec:

Respectfully, I don't agree. This whole case is the strangest case I have ever seen. I personally don't think GA needs to file a law suit to prove he's innocent of his daughters accusations.
When a person really considers the evidence in the doc dumps we had it's really simple to figure out why she did it and why he went along with it, just like it's easy to figure out that she and she alone murdred Caylee and disposed of her to never give her another thought.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing but hate for GA for not standing up for Caylee. But I don't believe he ever touched CFCA and never have.

BBM - I've watched this "George is a pedophile" banter go back and forth, but really, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do to Casey as far as the relevance of this case because it has zero to do with Caylee's murder.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that George found Caylee drowned and the proceeded to throw her into the woods like a bag of garbage. Nobody in their right mind would believe that George duct taped Caylee's precious face; the same face that looked at her JoJo with adoring eyes and a loving heart.

IF, and that's a huge IF, George ever molested Casey, does that somehow give her a free pass to murder an innocent toddler, her very own baby daughter? (generic question there)

So please, someone tell me why the main subject line continues to be George's sexual perversion? Is it just because Baez roped the 2 together, the sexual molestation along with George also being responsible for Caylee's burial that the 2 continue to be linked together in discussion here?

I think it's obvious for anyone who watched the trial that George isn't a maritally faithful man, unless of course you believe that he and River were "just buds" who met in secrecy at her gated residence night after night. But I see absolutely no correlation between the accusation of pedophilia that would then give Casey an excuse to murder Caylee. Plenty of people have been sexually molested yet still retained a respect for an innocent baby's life.

I went over to amazon.com to see how JB's book is doing as far as popularity... please take a few moments to read the top review (shows up as most helpful CRITICAL review) EXCELLENT review... the author is clearly not a Baez fan but actually took the time to read his book anyway.

ETA: just noticed the review was actually submitted by A News Junkie!! THANK YOU for echoing so many people's sentiments on JB and his smarmy tactics, including this disgusting piece of fiction currently being sold for 16 bucks. You truly summed it all up in your fantastic review... and it's quite obvious many agree with what you said. Kudos to you!

Well stated, and congrats on your 1002nd posting!

BBM - I've watched this "George is a pedophile" banter go back and forth, but really, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do to Casey as far as the relevance of this case because it has zero to do with Caylee's murder.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that George found Caylee drowned and the proceeded to throw her into the woods like a bag of garbage. Nobody in their right mind would believe that George duct taped Caylee's precious face; the same face that looked at her JoJo with adoring eyes and a loving heart.

IF, and that's a huge IF, George ever molested Casey, does that somehow give her a free pass to murder an innocent toddler, her very own baby daughter? (generic question there)

So please, someone tell me why the main subject line continues to be George's sexual perversion? Is it just because Baez roped the 2 together, the sexual molestation along with George also being responsible for Caylee's burial that the 2 continue to be linked together in discussion here?

I think it's obvious for anyone who watched the trial that George isn't a maritally faithful man, unless of course you believe that he and River were "just buds" who met in secrecy at her gated residence night after night. But I see absolutely no correlation between the accusation of pedophilia that would then give Casey an excuse to murder Caylee. Plenty of people have been sexually molested yet still retained a respect for an innocent baby's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu