Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the colours of the cars he is well and truly cooked in my opinion. They were the cars spotted driving close together in the middle if the night at Anstead. Or am I just missing something here?

This is the rear view of the BC house. It looks like there are no steps to negotiate as opposed to the front of the house. IMO it would have been possible for Allison to be carried out the back door and around the side of the house and loaded into the car.

The vehicles in the front driveway look like (from left to right) the Prado, a forensic van and the Captiva with the front doors open.

MOO.

BC-Brookfield-house.png

Makara

Is this why scrap the dog tore down the yard around 10pm?

Have I got it right that scrap's fence adjoined the BC house at the rear?

All IMO

Is it just me or does anyone else sing the Danny Boy song when they read reports about the barrister Danny Boyle?

I didn't find the toys odd, they looked like a pile of stuff being carted off. Many kids strip their dolls as a matter of course. My daughter doesn't and she gets cranky with other kids leaving her dolls naked! I wonder if they were being handed-down to the friend who spoke in the media early on, as Allison was dropping stuff off. Now it is entirely possible they were placed there to hide something but as a mum who is routinely decluttering kid stuff, they don't stick out as particularly strange.

Broken fingernails, did Allison wear fake or natural nails? Possibly the police were looking for broken fingernails around the home, cars or in the vacuum cleaner, they may have held the key to the fresh DNA & scratches. JMO

I can't say where the screams were heard, just went back and searched links, but no luck, Oh MARLY QUEEN, I NEED YOU!!. I thought I recognized the front of Mr. Truter's entrance as that newish house w/ the staircase up on the hill? (RG Rd & Winrock) I may be wrong. Can anyone help? If it was Rees Way, it would have been closer still, definetly walkable in 15 min's.

Agree about taking RG Rd. instead of Kenmore roundabout, So WHY the roundabout??

someone long ago posted quickly about creekside park, my friend 543 again maybe?

Includes photo of Mr Truter...

April 29, 2012

Mr Truter, who went to police last Saturday after seeing news reports of the disappearance, lives in a house near Rafting Ground Rd, about a half-hour walk from Ms Baden-Clay's Brookfield Rd house in Brisbane's west.

The screams could indicate Ms Baden-Clay was attacked away from her house. The screams were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...-mum-disappeared/story-e6freuzr-1226341571937

But on the screen shot Majara posted it looks distinctly blue making the theories around the cars so much simpler.

I have always seen the captiva as silver. I could be wrong. This is just the colour I see when looking at photos of the car.

All IMO

What!!! ?? The Captiva was blue?? I always thought it was white and we were looking for another blue car? Maybe I am the dimwit here!?

I am sure it is silver, but it can look a bit blue I guess.

I have always seen the captiva as silver. I could be wrong. This is just the colour I see when looking at photos of the car.

All IMO

I see blue and maybe in headlights that could explain it.
Just MOO

What!!! ?? The Captiva was blue?? I always thought it was white and we were looking for another blue car? Maybe I am the dimwit here!?

Rational from what I understand the Prado is white, the Captiva has been described as silver. I see it more as a silver/blue/grey depending on the light.

This is a pic of the Captiva taken with a flash. Look at the differing shades and hues of the body. IMO it could definitely have been mistaken for blue in dim light or quickly picked up by headlights at night.

GBC-car.jpg

Makara

Is this why scrap the dog tore down the yard around 10pm?

Have I got it right that scrap's fence adjoined the BC house at the rear?

All IMO

Yes, I believe so Firesnake.

Just one point re that - GBC is not a small guy, and could have put ABC - wrapped or otherwise - over his shoulder to move her. No need to be dragging her anywhere.

And yes - thanks Makara - that's the map I was referring to.

that doesnt fit with my image of him as a narrowed shouldered, lilly livered, wimpy boy!!!!

but you make a good point again Doc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member