Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the screen shot Makara posted it looks distinctly blue making the theories around the cars so much simpler.

When I first heard about the alleged sighting of the two cars (a white four wheel drive and a smaller blue car) I immediately thought they were the Prado and the Captiva. I thought most everyone else did as well. :blushing: I couldn't understand why there was so much talk about finding the 'blue car' when police already had it impounded. :waitasec: :moo:

I have wanted to comment on the (not barking) but HOWLING dog/s ,but haven't so far as I was afraid I would be laughed off the forum. When I was small my grandfather who coincidentally lived in Gold Creek Rd. Brookfield used to say to me , when he heard a dog howl at night "Oh listen there pumpkin....someone's must be dying or dead". I dismissed it a poppycock/superstition until he turned out to be right on one occasion (that I know of.) On a personal note , I used to live next door to a woman who owned two (2 year old) Red Setter dogs. One evening they started howling in the most eery way. Long drawn out howls. Went on for hours.They were both healthy dogs but died the next day. The vet couldn't determine cause of death on either one..I reflected on my grandfather and my neighbor when I heard that the dogs had 'HOWLED' all night.I still think it's superstition but animal sixth sense is amazing IMO. It's O.K. to laugh , I have thick skin :)

Jackinabox.hubpages.com/hub/Why-do-dogs-howl

Why do dogs howl?
A dog that howls in the middle of the night is certainly not fun especially if the howling would make other dogs follow suit. Of course when other dogs in the neighborhood howl you will not have irate neighbors as their dogs are howling as well.

Why do dogs howl?
The howling of a dog on an eerie dark moonless night would make your hair stand on end. It's as if the dog is warning you that something sinister is about to happen. Superstitious beliefs are associated with the howling of a dog.
Sarah's Dogs

I have wanted to comment on the (not barking) but HOWLING dog/s ,but haven't so far as I was afraid I would be laughed off the forum. When I was small my grandfather who coincidentally lived in Gold Creek Rd. Brookfield used to say to me , when he heard a dog howl at night "Oh listen there pumpkin....someone's must be dying or dead". I dismissed it a poppycock/superstition until he turned out to be right on one occasion (that I know of.) On a personal note , I used to live next door to a woman who owned two (2 year old) Red Setter dogs. One evening they started howling in the most eery way. Long drawn out howls. Went on for hours.They were both healthy dogs but died the next day. The vet couldn't determine cause of death on either one..I reflected on my grandfather and my neighbor when I heard that the dogs had 'HOWLED' all night.I still think it's superstition but animal sixth sense is amazing IMO. It's O.K. to laugh , I have thick skin :)

Why do dogs howl?
A dog that howls in the middle of the night is certainly not fun especially if the howling would make other dogs follow suit. Of course when other dogs in the neighborhood howl you will not have irate neighbors as their dogs are howling as well.

Why do dogs howl?
The howling of a dog on an eerie dark moonless night would make your hair stand on end. It's as if the dog is warning you that something sinister is about to happen. Superstitious beliefs are associated with the howling of a dog.
Sarah's Dogs

That makes me sad. They were probably howling in pain - did no one go and check on them?

I personally think dogs howl for many reasons. The most common, I believe, is when they are disturbed (noise, other dogs), or when they are bored.

Are there any houses behind the GBC's ?

Why do dogs howl?

Why do dogs howl?
Sarah's Dogs

funny i thought the same thing, that they sensed allisons terror and death.
dogs are so sensitive and in tune and so clever! off topic but how amazing they are using them to detect cancer now!

When I first heard about the alleged sighting of the two cars (a white four wheel drive and a smaller blue car) I immediately thought they were the Prado and the Captiva. I thought most everyone else did as well. :blushing: I couldn't understand why there was so much talk about finding the 'blue car' when police already had it impounded. :waitasec: :moo:

Got to agree with you there (again lol), it seemed rather obvious.

Yes I agree Makara...thought they'd mistaken the silver for blue. Still wonder though why the Prado was released...would have thought if it was involved it would still be in impound...maybe forensics found all they needed on that one.

This is the rear view of the BC house. It looks like there are no steps to negotiate as opposed to the front of the house. IMO it would have been possible for Allison to be carried out the back door and around the side of the house and loaded into the car.

The vehicles in the front driveway look like (from left to right) the Prado, a forensic van and the Captiva with the front doors open.

MOO.

BC-Brookfield-house.png

Maybe it depends on the device being used to look at this pic. I definitely see a silver vehicle with the front doors open on the right hand side. Funny how completely differently one pic can be viewed!!

That makes me sad. They were probably howling in pain - did no one go and check on them?

I personally think dogs howl for many reasons. The most common, I believe, is when they are disturbed (noise, other dogs), or when they are bored.

Oh they were checked on alright...very much loved.....it was just bizarre. Vet could find absolutely nothing wrong with them. I have read many stories where certain animal can predict death and there is now evidence that some dogs can detect cancer. There was a news item last night about this and it being taken very seriously. Apparently there is a study being done for this very purpose, dogs are amazing animals.

Why do dogs howl?

Why do dogs howl?
Sarah's Dogs

I have to say Im not one of the laughers. I dont know dogs particularly well, but I do believe the hundreds of stories I hear about dogs intuition and some of the amazing things that animals can (and do) do, to help humans. AMAZING IMO

A screen shot I just took from GoogleEarth...neighbours are quite close.

View attachment 24372

Thank You Marly and Bearbear.

Id heard OW used to own a house behind GBC's and there was a gate between both. It made me wonder if that would have been a shortcut to NBC's? :moo:
Silly I guess .....

Why do dogs howl?

Why do dogs howl?
Sarah's Dogs

My previous only howled at sirens.

Oh they were checked on alright...very much loved.....it was just bizarre. Vet could find absolutely nothing wrong with them. I have read many stories where certain animal can predict death and there is now evidence that some dogs can detect cancer. There was a news item last night about this and it being taken very seriously. Apparently there is a study being done for this very purpose, dogs are amazing animals.

Mother, could this be related to their hearing as well as their intuition do you think? maybe their sense of smell?

i wonder about such mysteries of the brain. We use such a small percentage of our brain.... we use our senses only to a certain degree. so much in untapped. Animals use their senses very differently. We have certain people with disabilities who use their brain in a different manner than we do. my son for example, is on the autism spectrum. His IQ is very spiked, meaning he has some areas that are through the roof, and some that are very limited...I guess thats in relation to how people are usually assessed. still, it indicates that he uses his brain differently..and people with more pronounced disabilities may be use their brains VERY differently to most...(thinking rainman I guess)
I find it very interesting, and I do not discount any stories that I hear regarding animals (specifically dogs for the purpose of this conversation)and the devotion and connection they have for and with their masters and other people....

Makara.....due to the lighting etc in this photo...it irrefutably shows that a silver car can look blue in the right light MOO

[ame]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p151/Brytech/BC-Brookfield-house.png[/ame]

Remember this list Of Paul Tullys' 'hints' folks (IMO)?

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012_05_01_archive.html

Questions which the public is now asking...Printed in May 2012.

1. Why is it taking so long to make an arrest?

2. Is the key suspect at the start of the murder investigation, still the same key suspect?

3. Is more than one person under investigation for murder or as an accomplice to murder?

4. Is any person under investigation as an accessory either before or after the fact?

5. Is the killer aware that he or she is a suspect in the murder?

6. Was a vehicle used not only to take Allison's body to Kholo Creek but was that vehicle - or another vehicle - used to kill her?

7. Was any part of her body dismembered?

8. Was any incriminating DNA evidence found on her body?

9. Did this killing appear to be premeditated or pre-planned?

10. How soon is an arrest likely?

11. How many persons may be arrested in relation to this murder?

12. Has any person under investigation for this murder made any incriminating statements by phone, SMS or email?

13. Have there been any tracking devices placed on any vehicles or concealed microphones placed in any homes, businesses or vehicles during the course of this investigation?

A lot has come true already.....wonder what he really knows in the legal circle being a lawyer himself??????????????

I have checked further into the Bankrupt Gerard Clay I found and I don't think it's him. It was Gerard Michael Clay and it was a Professional and Residential cleaning contract service.

Mother, could this be related to their hearing as well as their intuition do you think? maybe their sense of smell?

i wonder about such mysteries of the brain. We use such a small percentage of our brain.... we use our senses only to a certain degree. so much in untapped. Animals use their senses very differently. We have certain people with disabilities who use their brain in a different manner than we do. my son for example, is on the autism spectrum. His IQ is very spiked, meaning he has some areas that are through the roof, and some that are very limited...I guess thats in relation to how people are usually assessed. still, it indicates that he uses his brain differently..and people with more pronounced disabilities may be use their brains VERY differently to most...(thinking rainman I guess)
I find it very interesting, and I do not discount any stories that I hear regarding animals (specifically dogs for the purpose of this conversation)and the devotion and connection they have for and with their masters and other people....

Off topic but just wanted to say I have a grandson like your son and I call him unique. He's diagnosed as gifted. Nature has a beautiful way of enhancing an ability to compensate for a disability. Better stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz