Penn State Sandusky Trial #12 (GUILTY-post verdict discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question. The Special Investigative Council implemented the investigative plan - several key points of action described. Cooperating with the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children.

This is in addition to Law Enforcement. It was this very Council that discovered the February 9 2001 date as being the correct date of an incident that charges had already been filed against Sandusky - but an incorrect date was noted by LE for that crime. The Council contacted LE immediately upon finding the correct date. There were other instances The Council contacted LE during the investigation for this Report.

Any reason for The Council to be in touch with NCMEC in addition to multiple Law Enforcement agencies ....Is the objective Penn State in regards to Sandusky - or beyond.

JJ: Thx for your help; finally pulled up JKA's comments at your legacy protection article. Yawn.

Do you know where JKA made her comments yesterday regarding the Freeh report? I saw them on another forum, but no link, so I can't bring them over here. You're the google-master; thought you might be able to. They are interesting.

The only ones I say were complaining, totally inaccurately, about the report not addressing the failure of the BoT in the Sandusky case.

It is interesting. Freeh was appointed FBI Director by Clinton. Rendell was head of the DNC. He actually said pretty much what I've said, except more forcefully, about RFG not prosecuting.

JKA was/is a Democrat and did not support SPM in the last general election. She did complain, wrongly, about the results of the Freeh report, claims she cares what happened to RFG, and doesn't talk to Freeh. The Twitter comments on her are brutal, for that.

Just a question. The Special Investigative Council implemented the investigative plan - several key points of action described. Cooperating with the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children.

This is in addition to Law Enforcement. It was this very Council that discovered the February 9 2001 date as being the correct date of an incident that charges had already been filed against Sandusky - but an incorrect date was noted by LE for that crime. The Council contacted LE immediately upon finding the correct date. There were other instances The Council contacted LE during the investigation for this Report.

Any reason for The Council to be in touch with NCMEC in addition to multiple Law Enforcement agencies ....Is the objective Penn State in regards to Sandusky - or beyond.

Maybe it had something to do with victim2 whose identity and whereabouts are unknown [NCMEC]?

Well good grief JS knows. And the 2nd Mile. Or I am wrong maybe.

No, not wrong, I'm sure JS knows...in fact the Freeh report says he offered to give the name to Curley and Curley did not want it. About 2nd mile, not sure if they were ever asked until the AG's investigation started. Also, Amendola said that someone came forward to him and claimed to be victim 2 but he ended up not believing him and wasn't going to use him in the defense case.

I was just thinking Freeh's group might have contacted NCMEC to see if a boy/man from the area of that age had been reported missing.

Regarding JoePa statue - generally a highly stressful and emotional time is not when best decision making is made. Surely when a statue of a living person is erected - it must be considered time does not stand still. Aspects of the persons life might come to light anytime in the future - that can change the hero status to questionable. People are human and all will falter at varying degrees. The purpose of JoePa's statue was for his coaching abilities. Being leader of the great Football Program he once led. The players he led time and again to victory.

It is possible to have compassion for both. For JoePa and his Football Program. - even in recognizing the statue is not him. And also have compassion for the victims. In time the statue will not bring the emotions it does today. If it stands.

Now the statue is a symbol of sides one must take. If you choose the victims - the statue must come down. It is possible to care deeply for the victims - yet hope not to see statues destroyed - especially so close in time after death. What an awful way to mourn a person. This whole campus needs some peace and love to heal. Any negativity or destruction truly will undermine the healing process. Now find a way to genuinely implement that - and effectively expand that to the rest of us - and we might actually have a chance.

I wonder how many wives knew about this also!
and did nothing......

JMOO now I feel the JP statue needs to be moved. The victims should be honored.
Or like 1 blogger said, place a screaming child statue next to JP ignoring the poor child.

You are here in this new forum:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495"]Jerry Sandusky-Cover Up at Penn State - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Currently on this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177360"]Penn State Sandusky Trial #12 (GUILTY-post verdict discussion) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please make a note of it.

I don't know if anyone has had a chance to read this yet
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/14/s...her-contract-amid-jerry-sandusky-inquiry.html

I am starting to hope that the Paternos keep talking. Seems as if they are bringing a whole lot of attention onto themselves, and articles like this one naturally follow. What petty little trashy folks they all turned out to be, especially Joe. It is all about them, all the time, those poor molested kids be damned.

There was a note left on the statue that said "We don't believe in the Freeh Propaganda; we believe in you!" Seriously? That's why the statue needs to come down, that's why the football program should be shut down.

Thanks, I just read about that....they should make individual stalls for showering and have a rule that NO children are allowed in the area for any reason. Put a monitor on the hall who sees and signs in everyone going into the shower area.

Agreed, Reader! Even if this scandal had never occurred, boys should not be allowed in there if it is in use by any college-age team or other group of older males. We all know what "locker language" can sound like -- or locker horsing around -- guys just being guys -- talking about the game, girls, the other team, a particuclar player, what hurts, what the other player stepped on - touched - twisted - bit - pinched, etc., etc. And I would think the players would not want 10-year-olds, etc., in there while they're getting ready for/recovering from a game or practice. If there is a basketball or football camp, etc., then have 2 men in there, if adults are necessary, to be with the campers.

In Boy Scouts, USA (whether you agree with their policies or not), a single adult is forbidden to be with the Scouts. It is a requirement that two or more adults be present with boys -- in the shower (why there in the first place??), in a tent, classroom, car, etc., etc. It obviously protects all people involved -- Scouts or leaders -- in all situations. This may not have prevented everything that was done at the hands of Sandusky, but certainly it would have discouraged or curtailed it ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/14/s...&_r=1&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120714

I guess the JoePa supporters/fans/family have won a round. According to ESPN the statue stays! PSU doesn't want to upset or offend JoePa's fans. Seriously. I get not wanting to remove it completely... despite the vile disgusting nature of what he did(and didn't do!!!!) Joe Paterno did good things(a lot of good things) but that statue needs to be moved somewhere else at the very least. I find it incredibly offensive that his fans/supporters get more consideration than the victims. Even to this day. For me, it shows Penn State isn't even close to taking full responsibility. They still cowtow to Paterno. That football program needs to be shutdown.

Ugh.

Thanks, I just read about that....they should make individual stalls for showering and have a rule that NO children are allowed in the area for any reason. Put a monitor on the hall who sees and signs in everyone going into the shower area.

I wonder if this renovation will in any way interfere with the specialized hydrotherapy treatment Sue Paterno is entitled to under Joe's retirement package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member