Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
another innocent pretty women killed by another selfserving , probably arrogant, husband WTF just my opinion until found GUILTY

I am baffled that the daughters in this case seem to be totally supporting LR. Either he convinced them of his innocence despite all apparent evidence, or, what exactly??

Sorry, OT again, I'll be sent to the caterpillar patch very soon, lol

:truce:

JMO MOO

I think this is it in a nutshell (as to why no accomplice arrests yet). They sure are between a rock and a hard place aren't they - my heart bleeds.
you can bet your last bottle of Chardy, and your boat too Bayside, that they have plenty up their sleeve and are tactically waiting for a stuff up from the BCs or TM or someone and more test results then hit em like a tornado. have faith dear sleuthers.
Ligting Jack conspicuous by his absence.

I am baffled that the daughters in this case seem to be totally supporting LR. Either he convinced them of his innocence despite all apparent evidence, or, what exactly??

JMO MOO
probably convinced them like a barrister convinces a jury jmo

JMO MOO

The murder was in 2007 so they must have been with him ages before he was arrested.

With all these apparent sightings at the roundabout, and several mentions of it on here, I guess that might explain why the police were so interested in that darned roundabout. I guess many of us initially thought it may have been something on the CCTV there.

I wonder this now too Laura - the sightings at the roundabout, which apparently have been reported to police, could be the sole reason for police interest, nothing more! Although again that bus shelter is in full view of cc camera so why would they have repeatedly been calling for witnesses if they had him on camera anyway.....

I wonder this now too Laura - the sightings at the roundabout, which apparently have been reported to police, could be the sole reason for police interest, nothing more! Although again that bus shelter is in full view of cc camera so why would they have repeatedly been calling for witnesses if they had him on camera anyway.....
now thats good Thinking , dont think it had much to do with cars at all

been hogging today going for a while be back soon

And maybe the timing if a car driving around and then down Brookfield rd was to see if a car could go through without being 'captured' on camera

JMO MOO

Hmmm, I find that rather odd, too.

haha your taking over Squizzey....lucky you know have a fan club ;)
yes and i am fining fans $20 each for the girls fund , cough up NOW fans, not joking want it done now, hope i dont lose my few fans:woohoo:

yes and i am fining fans $20 each for the girls fund , cough up NOW fans, not joking want it done now, hope i dont lose my few fans:woohoo:

Here you go squiz...lol..

aus20_john_flynn.jpg

I'll add a real note into the fund just for you...

And maybe the timing if a car driving around and then down Brookfield rd was to see if a car could go through without being 'captured' on camera

Hmm, I wonder..time enough for an older man to jump in to a car and it take off, without being caught on camera, where he went?? Maybe not, I don't know. But it is interesting. they did say they were timing a vehicle going around the roundabout and back up Brookfield road to BC's(not seniors).

As for the older BC's, if they have their house bugged, do you think it will be putting a damper on their passion? :giggle:

:giggle: You are just a little bit cheeky.. ;)

I have tried to steer clear of this subject as much as possible, you know, not wanting to judge etc...but... I don't think bugging would do it(put a dampener on the passion).. perhaps they would revel in it? ...sorry folks.. LauraMars made me post it..blame her!

I think in this photo he was a little bit hurt because his daddy couldn't go with him...lol...

If a picture tells a thousand words I think this is around the moment when he knew his pile of fit hits the shan & knew he was done & dusted...

View attachment 24577

Parents barred after Baden-Clay arrest

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top/courier-mail/parents-barred-after-baden-clay-arrest/697418

You know those arrest photos to me was like there was some rage or anger in them, surpressed mind you and in some total shell shock maybe?

Just had a thought, maybe TM or someone did drop him in it to the Police and he is aware of that and thats where some of the anger is coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ