LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx, makes sense too... Do we know if BSL was in the car though? I might be confused, esp now that I'm seeing July 3rd and 4th coming into this as well. Thought it was end of June... I think I'm going to hold off on any theories related to this until we get some clear facts... And until I get some sleep... Hehe. Night... :bedtime:

We don't know for sure whether he was in the car -- think right now we're thinking NOT. Goodnight!

How could LE know approximately when Lisa was killed, as opposed to when she was last seen, if she was not found until months later? That does not even make sense to me...?
Last seen in June, killed on or about July 3, found in October?? Can anyone make sense of this for me? Was there a newspaper with her remains?

Wondering if BSL has told them about the date, including Mickeys.

Wondering if BSL has told them about the date, including Mickeys.

http://www.melissadata.com/Lookups/CountyAccidents.asp?Summary=County&State=22

Vehicle data for Louisiana. Closest date to July 3rd 1999 that had a vehicle fatality is 6/28/99 or 7/9/99 for Acadia Parish, LA Both were on I-10

It just says a friend died. not when... he/she could have lingered on life support for a while.
That is interesting!

220311 6-28-1999 1 2 70 1 I-10
case# date # vehicles # occupants speed deaths location

sounds like this must have been it!
Single car 2 occupants 1 death.

So this would jive with Lisa went missing late June...
http://www.melissadata.com/Lookups/CountyAccidents.asp?Summary=County&State=22
thank you!

MOO
I am having trouble sleeping with so much in my head. Regarding the 1999 Church Point auto accident that bsl friends involved in.

Scenarios flying around my head.....

.. Could bsl have kidnapped LP from Lafayette and brought her to his families unoccupied dwelling (camp)?
.. BSLs friends saw his vehicle and or lights in camp and wanted to tell him hello and ask about his Army life.
.. Upon driving up, the friends witnessed bsl brutally harming LP.
.. Friends were scared and immediately left with excessive speed.
.. Their vehicle lost control.
.. Bsl threatens them to keep silent.

:angel2: God bless Lisa & family.

Just my rambling thoughts..... JMOO

Prayers for Mickey :angel: to return home.

Sounds to me like he very well COULD have been the driver! AND uninjured! (fled the scene--- just so happened to be at his house!!! )
Dead men can't speak and if I was the girl I wouldn't either!!!!

moo

Now this is NOT fact it is my recollection of how I heard the story. And it is probably a close derivative of the facts.

It has been told to me that Brandon lived in the home with the boy that died in the accident. I do think Brandon's family owned the property but I do not think the family lived there. It is the same home where Lisa's remains were found.

I believe that Brandon was a passenger in the vehicle. The driver was killed and the female passenger was injured very badly. It also seems that Brandon was injured but that I am less sure of.

It appears that something did happen that night that led to the accident. It is rumored that the female occupant was threatened if she revealed what had taken place that night.

I do not know what took place prior to or after the accident and have not heard any rumors on this that I can justify bringing up here.

That was 1 vehicle 1 occupant 1 death? SR361 right?

Any other name it would go by?

That is the one I found but I don't know what other name SR361 would go by.

I don't know that area of the state very well. Still googling for answers.

Now this is NOT fact it is my recollection of how I heard the story. And it is probably a close derivative of the facts.

It has been told to me that Brandon lived in the home with the boy that died in the accident. I do think Brandon's family owned the property but I do not think the family lived there. It is the same home where Lisa's remains were found.

I believe that Brandon was a passenger in the vehicle. The driver was killed and the female passenger was injured very badly. It also seems that Brandon was injured but that I am less sure of.

It appears that something did happen that night that led to the accident. It is rumored that the female occupant was threatened if she revealed what had taken place that night.

I do not know what took place prior to or after the accident and have not heard any rumors on this that I can justify bringing up here.

Hey, I won't fault you! Makes sense if Brandon was injured! I wouldn't put it past him to have caused it somehow... maybe not...

just WOW! I hope that girl can relax now and live her life to the fullest she is able!
moo

I'm not trying to argue about the wreck at all~ just so ya know!
Data can be wrong...

kjnmom!
duh! I just got it!
kjn... lol
I am so slow!

How many other women did he kill? I have a feeling this is just beginning to unravel...

How many other women did he kill? I have a feeling this is just beginning to unravel...
Not sure I really wanna know!

More importantly did anyone else get away and feel like they can talk now?!
I'm not dissing the dead. There may be a "few" more survivors...

WHO can speak for those that didn't make it. With the knowledge that he will never be out again.

Hey, I won't fault you! Makes sense if Brandon was injured! I wouldn't put it past him to have caused it somehow... maybe not...

just WOW! I hope that girl can relax now and live her life to the fullest she is able!
moo

I'm not trying to argue about the wreck at all~ just so ya know!
Data can be wrong...

Oh, I know. And I don't know enough about it to even put up an argument :)

What I do know is that the car went off the road. I have always envisioned it that they were arguing and maybe the steering wheel was grabbed. Just an opinion...

I am on a good 23 hrs of no sleep so I am going to have to catch up tomorrow (my tomorrow). Will be interesting to see what another day brings.

I have 2 questions for veteran WSers:
1. Why did I jump from only 5 PMs allowed to 200?
2. How do y'all manage to maintain job, family, etc, AND WS? I have been totally obsessed here, spending hours upon hours reading the threads and trying to absorb all the ideas, theories, and revelations!

I have 2 questions for veteran WSers:
1. Why did I jump from only 5 PMs allowed to 200?
2. How do y'all manage to maintain job, family, etc, AND WS? I have been totally obsessed here, spending hours upon hours reading the threads and trying to absorb all the ideas, theories, and revelations!

Pick your poison... self impose time outs when needed...and apply what you learn to your life! NOTHING is more important than those you ♥!

So -- I know the hand scar has been on his RSO info ever since we've been looking at it -- but is it possible it was added at the May 28 check-in?

I bet it was from the reported surgery at OGH after MS went missing. Seems the info is updated pretty quick, like the day he was arrested it showed "incarcerated." I bet if he was severely injured on 5/19 enough to require surgery, he'd already had that surgery by his check in on 5/28.

I bet it was from the reported surgery at OGH after MS went missing. Seems the info is updated pretty quick, like the day he was arrested it showed "incarcerated." I bet if he was severely injured on 5/19 enough to require surgery, he'd already had that surgery by his check in on 5/28.

Good point! I was thinking this was the 2nd hand surgery!
I feel a little better now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member