LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this but if he had an heart he wouldn't have done all this in the first place so I doubt he'll talk ESP of there is nothing to give him that he wants ... Seen on a talk show where they had to pay a guy to tell where he hide the bodies that he killed ... Moo all the Ids that they found in his house belong to missing women I think this case is way bigger then just Mickey an Lisa ... Why else would he have there Ids! Ive heard a lot threw Cajun net An I think the majority of it is true but only time will tell

I too think this case is waaaaayyyy bigger than Mickey and Lisa and the 1999oral rape. Remember, there was the burglary also from the 1999 case. That was the plea agreement. (is that right?) I suspect that some of the women's ID's are from other burglaries. It is my understanding that not all of the ID's are from missing women. My question that I have about the ID's confiscated of non missing women is, did BSL have intent towards them? At possibly some later date?

I do believe they had been watching him for a long time.

So what I am wondering is why they had to wait to search his trailer??? It seems that if they were suspect of BSL they would have wanted to acsess his trailer ASAP..BMH

Twas a crazy time, indeed. I'm so glad you copied it before it was poofed into disappearance. It's the only thing that kept me from a minidepression that week. Everyone was feeling so doom and gloom, and people weren't coming to her thread any longer.
I did too and now I can't find it!!!:tears:

I'm just thinking that in the 24 hours following abducting Mickey, BSL had to get gas somewhere because of all the mileage he was putting on the truck. Maybe LE has pinpointed where his debit cards, gas cards or just simply video of him at a station.
I'm assuming he would pay at the pump to keep from going inside a station with the bleeding wounds, etc all over him.
On another note I too was following the post on TD. I was so amazed at what was being posted that I actually had a feeling it would be deleted and since I had not had a chance to read it all I just took screen shots so that I could go back and read it later. Still haven't caught up on reading all of it yet.

I have a "feeling" several people saw a injured bleeding "gauzed up" BL in the weeks after he took Mickey. In fact I have a "feeling" they pretty much know where he was from May 19th onward...

:sad:
Which makes me even more certain that he disposed her somewhere before the sun came up.

The neighbor reporting that he replaced some of the
"skirting" on the mobile home is still bothering me...
His injury sounds like it was pretty bad.
IMO He was removing something from under his home
that he had hidden because he didn't want LE finding it.
IMO I believe he took it with the truck to Texas to burn it.

~creepy to think someone who dated him for months
now knows that he had other women's "belongings" (for lack of a better word)

moo

and using Mickey's credit card to pay for the purchase....

mr shunick has stated that there was never activity w her debit card after taco bell.

not sure about the gas purchases or if he had cash but surely he didnt have THAT MUCH cash on him to buy gas for his road trips. especially for a truck like that. it typically runs about $90 to fill up. and w that gas machine, those trips require multiple fill ups. at least if he used a debit card at an atm, itll place him around the areas of where he was going.

:moo:

did the neighbor pinpoint a date the skirting was replaced or did she simply just state that he did it at somepoint?

mr shunick has stated that there was never activity w her debit card after taco bell.

not sure about the gas purchases or if he had cash but surely he didnt have THAT MUCH cash on him to buy gas for his road trips. especially for a truck like that. it typically runs about $90 to fill up. and w that gas machine, those trips require multiple fill ups. at least if he used a debit card at an atm, itll place him around the areas of where he was going.

:moo:

Or he could have gone to his bank and simply withdrew lots of cash. He seemed to be pretty busy going all over the place.

I'm going to share some info with y'all (yes, I have gone through all the proper channels and have been waiting to post) with the caution that I can tell you no more, so I won't be able to answer any questions.

BSL went to a 3rd hospital, this one in Texas.

He did much more travelling and visiting gas stations than some gave him credit for. (Ironic that the gas issue came up now)

He was seen by several different people with his wounds, and gave different stories to each of those people as to how they happened.

He was very 'antsy' while waiting to get his new truck.

Thank y'all for giving me and so many others such insight into Mickey's disappearance.

Sort of O/T here, but need to share this story I saw on Charlie's FB for those who haven't read this.

Savannah Dietrich, 17, was raped by two of her peers — who then took pictures and showed them to all of their friends. Those two boys pled guilty to rape and to misdemeanor voyeurism, and Savannah was told she wasn't allowed to talk about it. You know, in the interest of protecting those boys' reputations.

http://www.upworthy.com/all-kinds-o...s-is-threatened-with-jail-and-entire-in?c=bm1

Thanks for sharing this! Signing the petition in change.org now!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to share some info with y'all (yes, I have gone through all the proper channels and have been waiting to post) with the caution that I can tell you no more, so I won't be able to answer any questions.

He did much more travelling and visiting gas stations than some gave him credit for. (Ironic that the gas issue came up now)

He was seen by several different people with his wounds, and gave different stories to each of those people as to how they happened.

Thank y'all for giving me and so many others such insight into Mickey's disappearance.

For anybody who knows : Is it known when BSL went to Texas? Did he go more than once?

while i am thankful for you sharing with us. i feel like you are a tease!! :floorlaugh:

i want to know what he had to be treated for in texas as well. or if used his id at either the opp hospital visit or the one in texas. so we could see the issue date. can you tell us what his explanations were? besides being robbed. we know this one

thanks again for sharing and going thro the proper channels to do so!!

while i am thankful for you sharing with us. i feel like you are a tease!! :floorlaugh:

i want to know what he had to be treated for in texas as well. or if used his id at either the opp hospital visit or the one in texas. so we could see the issue date. can you tell us what his explanations were? besides being robbed. we know this one

thanks again for sharing and going thro the proper channels to do so!!

I know, and I'm sorry :innocent: but it was news to me, as I had read speculation, but never definitive info. I can tell you he told one person he received his wounds at work.

Wow, so three hospitals. I am wondering too what could the third visit in TX have been about. If he had stitches could it have been time to remove them? Could he have possibly developed some type of infection? I really wish they could find MS. The weather is just making things worse.

May have put this is wrong spot so reposting it here

Can I help?
Hello, One and All

Before I post anything meaningful I think I should introduce myself for it has been reported to me that I have caused a lot of people to think I am some sort of bozo.

I am Belerle, who some here I was told are calling the Psychic Druid Troll. Now you should know that the term psychic druid is a misnomer. And Trolls are big and ugly. That said I think I like that description since I am a true Druid and am big and ugly.

however, I have certain skills that I have tried to use for years to help find all these missing people. My simple goal being to bring them home so they can be properly grieved for and buried. Other than the normal Druidic skills I have I am a skilled tracker. That original post I made online about a possible location of Mickey Shunicks body was derived by deduction reasoning nothing else. But I have had a very brief connection with her. Which I may talk about later if anyone is interested.

For now let me end this by simply stating that since I have now been let in here, if any one has a problem with me please state it so we can discuss like adults.

Thank You
Belerle
the Psychic Druid Troll

I know, and I'm sorry :innocent: but it was news to me, as I had read speculation, but never definitive info. I can tell you he told one person he received his wounds at work.

So, let me think. Mmmm. He got jumped, stabbed and robbed, into poison ivy, wounded at work, his truck stolen and then burned. Bummer couple of weeks!

So, let me think. Mmmm. He got jumped, stabbed and robbed, into poison ivy, wounded at work, his truck stolen and then burned. Bummer couple of weeks!

quite the laundry list!

and using Mickey's credit card to pay for the purchase....
Foxfire, I'll have to go dig up the link, but as I recall, it was reported that there was no activity on Mickey's credit cards after Taco Bell.

I really don't think he will confess without it being some sort of plea deal. If he confesses as some sort of plea deal, I would imagine the DA would insist that it includes coming clean on everything, including where Mickey is. If I were a betting man, I don't know that I would put a wager on that happening though and if it does, its likely a ways down the road.

IMO even if he does confess I think it will be a lie and that lie would be "I put her in the Pilot Channel or some other body of water" because there are too many causes as to why she wasn't found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member