GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
further thought: if SH had hidden the body and the "sniffer dogs" they used were not HRD dogs but tracking dogs it is possible that maybe they used HRD dogs when they found her and she was hidden.. as it seems this last search was planned...

The cordon put up yesterday prevented anyone from going within 100 yards of the small terraced house and followed an increased police presence on the estate. Police said the search in the cordoned area was “pre-planned” but declined to comment further.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...body-after-third-search-of-house-8030809.html

basically SH led LE on a wild goose chase with the going shopping for shoes on the bus story and then the police had to go thru 800 hours of video and investigate that angle:

Officers have been going through 800 hours of video footage.

also based on SH's "story" they scoured the area and the woods near the home as well..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...body-after-third-search-of-house-8030809.html

yup.. SH was "hoovering" something but I am sure he was cleaning up after his crime.. not cleaning up a mess from a pet.

I am so glad he has been caught.

Interesting that SH was arrested in Merton - the area in which Tia actually lived. Wonder who he might have been visiting there?

It's being claimed the mother has been located also. No information as to where she was or why, as far as I'm aware

I hate being such a cynic but I feel I could have written this story as soon as I read about the various household members...no offense to any unconventional householders out there...but this never sounded right, or safe for a child.

I have to ask, please.....what is a waterbutt? And what kind of job is a "carer? If that means taking care of people......that is scary! After reading her FB and my suspicion that she lied for her lover (or assisted him) I wouldn't feel comfortable letting her care for a goldfish!! Much less an adult!! And NO WAY should she have been allowed to be near Tia!! :banghead:

It's being claimed the mother has been located also. No information as to where she was or why, as far as I'm aware

In that Guardian piece I linked to earlier, there was a line saying Tia's mother had been informed..... Given there's been no mention of arrest or in custody, I'm forming an opinion that she was being protected, rather than anything else. The absence of info makes me think this. All of course IMO

I hate being such a cynic but I feel I could have written this story as soon as I read about the various household members...no offense to any unconventional householders out there...but this never sounded right, or safe for a child.

Exactly!! Have you seen the grandmas FB yet?? :what:

I have to ask, please.....what is a waterbutt? And what kind of job is a "carer? If that means taking care of people......that is scary! After reading her FB and my suspicion that she lied for her lover (or assisted him) I wouldn't feel comfortable letting her care for a goldfish!! Much less an adult!! And NO WAY should she have been allowed to be near Tia!! :banghead:
A water butt collects rain water runoff via the gutters - a rain barrel, we'd call it in the U.S.

It's because it seemed so predictable, I think, that many of us attempted not to plump automatically for the stereotype and to give benefit of the doubt to SH. If he is guilty of murdering Tia, he's a damn good and persuasive liar - maybe because he's a fantasist (drug use and hinted at alcohol also) and believes his fantasies

The odd moment for me was when he said, in the tv interview, ' I know deep down that she went out that door and down the path' or words to that effect, suggesting to me that he'd visualised it if not actually seen it and that's what he preferred to believe happened

Right now, in other fora, conspiracy theories are raging, one being that he's been set up by 'elite paedophiles' to take the fall, as he was warned would occur when he was last in prison. This theory is also used as explanation for the police failure to find the body during previous searches, i.e. they didn't find it because it hadn't been released by the paedophiles until a short while ago, after which the police were told to search again. If there's any truth to it and you were a member of the police search or forensic team, you'd begin to feel you were in the wrong profession, wouldn't you

Mods: Are the Tweets of the editor of a local newspaper in this case allowed to be posted?

In that Guardian piece I linked to earlier, there was a line saying Tia's mother had been informed..... Given there's been no mention of arrest or in custody, I'm forming an opinion that she was being protected, rather than anything else. The absence of info makes me think this. All of course IMO

That makes sense. Thanks :)

A waterbutt is a large barrel-like container used principally to collect rainwater, thinking back to my childhood in Cyprus - anyone feel free to correct me!
Carers in the UK are people that do indeed take care of groups or individuals that require it, from 24hr assistance to daycare, usually the elderly, disabled and mentally incapacitated of all ages, family, in homes etc. Again, correct me if I'm wrong guys

I don't mean to detract from the horror and solemnity of the occasion but was just wondering how the hat munching was going?

I'd choose ten Lotties against a thousand happy to condemn from the sidelines, thanks

The Lotties of the world -- those prepared to find positives in people -- are those you'd better hope are on any jury charged with delivering your fate

Unconfirmed reports of a body being found at the new addington landfill (apparently on capital FM RADIO) but the latest is that it's a man.

It seems obvious that LE believes the body to be Tia's; they have begun calling the investigation a murder inquiry and are seeking SH, so clearly, it is not him.

Short article posted to interwebs 10 minutes+ ago:

Tia Sharp: Manhunt continues for Stuart Hazell (Croyden Today)

Essentially nothing new - reviews last night's TV interview with Hazell.

Perhaps the family should print more 'Missing' t-shirts with Hazell's mug on it.

further thought: if SH had hidden the body and the "sniffer dogs" they used were not HRD dogs but tracking dogs it is possible that maybe they used HRD dogs when they found her and she was hidden.. as it seems this last search was planned...

basically SH led LE on a wild goose chase with the going shopping for shoes on the bus story and then the police had to go thru 800 hours of video and investigate that angle:

also based on SH's "story" they scoured the area and the woods near the home as well..

yup.. SH was "hoovering" something but I am sure he was cleaning up after his crime.. not cleaning up a mess from a pet.

O/T: Hi Nurse/Wfgodot and members in the UK!

I just wonder though, Nurse, even if they used tracking dogs and they had her "scent," wouldn't the tracking dogs have led them in that direction? Weren't the dogs brought in very early in the investigation? :dunno:

This might be wrong but there is always the chance that the ground floor could be floorboards and not a solid floor, if this is the case,there will be a void underneath that would be possible to conceal a body in.

If it was wrapped well enough, it may not smell for quite a long time, if the death was not a bloody one (sorry, dont wish to be graphic) there would be no reason to expect a blood dog to alert, there may be a chance that Tia's scent would have been everywhere anyway so even if the did alert, they may be accepted as the girl had been in the premises.

Hazell did make quite a point of saying about the rugs on the floor, maybe he was subconsciously marking the spot?

With regard to the loft, again, it could have been wrapped well and maybe even placed in the water tanks that are in many lofts in houses in the UK.

Finally, I dont think there is any doubt that Hazell is deeply involved, but its a possibility that he didnt actually kill her and he was covering up for another person?
Just my thoughts and RIP Tia Sharp, such a sin.

BBM.

I was actually thinking along the same lines. He mentions food an awful lot in his itv interview - toast, sausage roll, "Come home and eat your dinner". The same with the cleaning.

I think he managed to be so believable because he told truths intermingled with lies.

Interesting that SH was arrested in Merton - the area in which Tia actually lived. Wonder who he might have been visiting there?

I read his dad lives in Raynes Park and they thought he was heading there. It would be en route. No idea how true that is though. That whole area is quite easiy linked by tram/bus/train.

With regard to the loft, again, it could have been wrapped well and maybe even placed in the water tanks that are in many lofts in houses in the UK.

Finally, I dont think there is any doubt that Hazell is deeply involved, but its a possibility that he didnt actually kill her and he was covering up for another person?
Just my thoughts and RIP Tia Sharp, such a sin.

Maybe a person who works with scent dogs can elaborate, but could this be why it wasn't detected until what I think was the 3rd search of the house?

Just thinking about the neighbour who apparently said she'd seen Tia leave the house last Friday. It was her who said that she had been wearing leapord print leggings and a white top. It's just a hunch but I think she probably did think she saw Tia but was mistaken. Surely if she'd been asked to lie she would have been briefed one what to say Tia was wearing. I wonder if she saw another child walking down the road and tought it was Tia. This is purely speculation but I hate to think that people think she was in on it when there is no evidence she was - especially as she has been named int he press.

O/T: Hi Nurse/Wfgodot and members in the UK!

I just wonder though, Nurse, even if they used tracking dogs and they had her "scent," wouldn't the tracking dogs have led them in that direction? Weren't the dogs brought in very early in the investigation? :dunno:

Hey Sooner, I'm not sure what kind of level of tracking dogs we have over here, I'd be interested to find out from anyone associated in the UK....if, and it's a graphic thought, she'd been put in a water tank in the loft, would any dogs have detected this, until it started getting hot again in London over the last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus