Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
although there were blizzard conditions and the temperature was only 11 degrees with 50 mph winds on blood mtn., 01/01/2008. Sixty one year old psychopathic sexual predator/serial killer; gary hilton, suffered a broken hand, severe gouging, and bruising by his martial arts trained victim; 24 year old meredith hope emerson. Yet he admitted to raping her only after first denying it during an interview which was a part of his plea deal.

* note that gmh was advised that forensics would reveal if he was lying. He was asked again and quickly said 'yes. One time'..
Gmh was aware that forensics will not determine the number of times she was raped...
'manipulative, calculating, and deflective, and very deceptive as was/is bs lavergne'..

Cb: Gbi agent
gmh: Gary michael hilton

cb: Okay. The uh . . . (pause) . . . Uh, i, i gotta ask you this. Was there any uh, sexual activity between you two?

Gmh: No
cb: And, and keep in mind now we will be able to find out, but i'm, i'm, i'm asking you now if it, if it's accurate or not, was there any sexual activity between the two of you?
Gmh: Yes.
Cb: There was?
Gmh: Yes. One time. First night. I told her, honey, uh, it wasn't forcible, but of course it was unwanted . . .
Cb: Right, right.
Gmh: So it was rape. But it wasn't forcible.
Cb: Okay. Okay.
Gmh: Uh, and i told her, honey, i told you i was gonna let you go...
Cb: Uh huh.
Gmh: You've run me around, you've run me all over north georgia. Made me put a hundred and fifty miles on my van. We still don't, you lied to me, you've run me around, give me some pu...y.
Cb: Okay.
Gmh: And she did. I mean, you know what i mean . . .
Cb: Right, right.
Gmh: You know.
Cb: I understand.
Gmh: It was. It was unwanted.

* note that gmh was angry and rationalized that he raped mhe as punishment, due to her noncompliance..
* bs lavergne had 8+ hours between the time of mickey shunick's abduction and leaving for nola..

The mystery on blood mountain
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-3/60w3noa
an excellant post !! In making the case for mickey and what most probably happened. Bsl is a sex offender first and foremost, just like the other sickos that have gone before him. Sick sex is their mo.

Not sure I'm seeing the connection you're attempting to make, here. Are you suggesting or insinuating that MS was first brought to the property near BSL's place of residence?

Plea Agreement seems to indicate that he brought her body to Pinesclaire, only stopping at his residence for clean-up purposes.

What at BSL's place might have attracted the scavengers?

BSL, also cleaned the truck of blood & body fluids at his residence. Imo, he would have done this near his shed in the rear. The residue is prolly what attracted the vulchers/buzzards & may have convinced LPD of Mickeys demise.
The cadaver K9s would have indicated where he cleaned the truck..imo

Sorry I'm not too good with court matters, but is the hearing all over for BSL? or is LE still building their case? or will they just go on his statement and leave it at that?

The only person who knows and will ever know the complete truth is BSL. For all we know he could have dug the grave before the abduction ever took place. He keeps his sense of power and control by controlling information only he knows. JMO

Sorry I'm not too good with court matters, but is the hearing all over for BSL? or is LE still building their case? or will they just go on his statement and leave it at that?

As far as the case against him for Mickey and Lisa, it's over. He confessed, has been sentenced to life without parole, and is in prison now.

Maybe LE will continue to investigate some aspects, I'm not sure. Also, he is apparently being looked at by some other jurisdictions in other cases.

The only thing we know for sure is that BSL is a rapist and a liar.

That's the foundation of everything else.

Anything and everything he says and does is fruit of the poisoned tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BSL, also cleaned the truck of blood & body fluids at his residence. Imo, he would have done this near his shed in the rear. The residue is prolly what attracted the vulchers/buzzards & may have convinced LPD of Mickeys demise.
The cadaver K9s would have indicated where he cleaned the truck..imo

That is a good point!
If my memory serves me right, wasn't he charged with mickey's murder prior to LE searching his property?
What evidence led them to this conclusion? Was it partially from the neighbor talking about the vultures? Do we know when she said she noticed all the vultures?

I think even if he didn't shoot her ..she might have died from the stab wounds...multiple stab wounds contributed to her death. So even if he left her in the field..i doubt if she would have survived..jmo

The coroner's report that I saw consisted of only one page, and, as you said, listed gunshot wound to the head as cause of death, with multiple stab wounds as contributing factors. I have a few questions. Surely the entire report consisted of more than this single page, or at least I would think. Will the entire report not be released? If she was skeltonized, as seems logical, it seems the only way to know she was stabbed multiple times, or at all, is if there are bone chips. I dont know that it particularly matters, but perhaps we could glean more about this sick man and have more answers as to what did happen that night if we knew the number of times she was stabbed, the locations of stab wounds, and other such details. If this seems insensitive, I apologize.

this is a very important question, but who knows ? We are not privy
to all of the inner workings and dealings which have arrived at this finished testamony.
Anybody know ? Anyone legal out there ?

Fotobug, Ann Rule, describes in detail how the plea negotiations were conducted in the Green River case which also had multiple victims.

(read first chapter at this link)
http://books.simonandschuster.com/Green-River-Running-Red/Ann-Rule/9780743460507/excerpt

Green River, Running Red | Book by Ann Rule - Simon & Schuster
books.simonandschuster.com/Green-River-Running-Red/Ann-Rule/...

In the most extraordinary journey Ann Rule has ever undertaken, America's master of true crime has spent more than two decades researching the story of the ...

The coroner's report that I saw consisted of only one page, and, as you said, listed gunshot wound to the head as cause of death, with multiple stab wounds as contributing factors. I have a few questions. Surely the entire report consisted of more than this single page, or at least I would think. Will the entire report not be released? If she was skeltonized, as seems logical, it seems the only way to know she was stabbed multiple times, or at all, is if there are bone chips. I dont know that it particularly matters, but perhaps we could glean more about this sick man and have more answers as to what did happen that night if we knew the number of times she was stabbed, the locations of stab wounds, and other such details. If this seems insensitive, I apologize.

If Mickey was clothed, maybe the condition of her clothing could be a "clue" toward the stab wounds, along with bone chipping, etc. Also, there may have been some tissue remaining.

The coroner's report may not have gone much more in depth than what you saw, although I imagine additional observations were made.

I think the report from FACES would likely be much more detailed, but I sort of doubt it will be made public. I think maybe one of the articles posted earlier today may have said, though, that some information is expected to be released...? (On Monday, it seems I'm remembering it said.)

The only thing we know for sure is that BSL is a rapist and a liar.

That's the foundation of everything else.

Anything and everything he says and does is fruit of the poisoned tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only is he a rapist and a liar, but he intentionally hit precious Mickey with a truck, stabbed her, and then shot her. No matter how he might try to twist things around, he was the one who hit Mickey with the truck.

i have a hard time searching previous post bc half the time i can hardly find the forum which we are currently using. but can someone find the thread in which a poster alleged that the struggle went on in the truck? it was around the time they had found her body. its not hellu important, i just wanted to reread what the poster had said.

Looking ahead in the thread, I see someone found one post for you, but I'm thinking it may not be the one you remember.

I remember one that basically said "LE thinks the struggle happened in the truck on the way out of town". I'd say it would be considered a "rumor" post and it may have ended up being deleted, I'm not sure. If I get some time later, I'll make a try at finding it for you.

That is a good point!
If my memory serves me right, wasn't he charged with mickey's murder prior to LE searching his property?
What evidence led them to this conclusion? Was it partially from the neighbor talking about the vultures? Do we know when she said she noticed all the vultures?

'Neighbor said the unusual number of buzzards were 4 or 5 weeks before July 10, 2012'..

http://theadvocate.com/home/3290776-125/neighbors-shocked-by-arrest-mom
Neighbors shocked by arrest; mom apologizes

BY MARSHA SILLS
Acadiana bureau
July 10, 2012

Items collected from Lavergne’s residence are still being processed to “determine if it has evidence value or not,” Mouton said.

Busby, meanwhile, noted that about four to five weeks ago a pasture that was part of the search had been overcome by buzzards.

“I’ve never seen them like that before,” she said. “They’d fly over the pasture.”

Busby said she’s praying the ground doesn’t hold Shunick, but hopes the student is found soon.

“I pray and ask the Lord, let them find her and bring some closure to that family,” she said. “That family is really fighting to find her.”

<snipped>

OT: It must be getting to be "mushroom season", for some types, at least, 'cause there you are, making your soup, and just today, when I was walking some of my dogs in the woods, I noticed all kinds of mushrooms had sprung up that hadn't been there in the past few days.

I used to know a little about mushrooms (because I get obsessive and study up on things like that) but I don't trust what recall I have now of that knowledge enough to pick any and pop them in the soup pot, that's for sure! For goodness sake, I hope you know what you're doing -- be careful!

Watch out for the gold tops and blue meanies :beamup:

Watch out for the gold tops and blue meanies :beamup:

Oh, in the past I have known folks who made a special study of certain types of mushrooms, all right.

My own interest was more of a naturalist's.

ETA: When I was a child growing up pretty free to roam in the Georgia woods at will, two cardinal rules of safety were drilled into my head from my earliest years:

(1) Watch out for snakes!!
(2) Don't touch ANY mushrooms!

I was almost grown before I would even consider eating any kind of mushroom, even the ones from a grocery store.

I'm with you on this one. The little pu@&y thought he would have his way with her. Little did he know he was messing with a lioness. It took all he had to save his own butt; trying desperately to fend off a sharp knife. Putting his hand up like the woos he is,:rocker: trying to save himself; getting his finger almost cut off. He had to pull his gun to get her off of him. Go Mickey! If only she could have "Lorena'd this dude. For sure he'd never sexually assault another.

This! I also think he shot her after the first time she stabbed him, and the second stabbing part of his story was to justify shooting her in the head ("I had to, she was stabbing me again!")

I also think he may have gotten her in the truck while she was disoriented from being thrown off her bike. When she came to, she realized she was in a truck with a strange man (possibly holding the knife out in case she awoke) and maced him, getting the knife away when he was temporarily incapacitated or had dropped the knife, stabbed him and he pulled out his gun and shot her.

I doubt the advertiser cam had the truck struggle in it otherwise they would have seized it earlier than after his arrest. The same white truck seen on camera behind her swerving around in the road or even with the bike in the back would've been a very hot lead and they surely would not have left such footage in the hands of MSM - can you imagine the headlines it would have inspired?

No matter what the details of the struggle that ensued, what is important to remember is that Mighty Mickey left BSL scarred for life and was the most courageous woman I could ever hope to be if one day I am presented with the same threat. Her last valiant effort saved countless lives, even if not her own. And he will see her everyday for the rest of his life when he looks at that pretty scar on his neck that she gave him. THAT is justice for Mickey - no one can ever be fooled or hurt by him again, when they see that scar they will know what he is.

As far as the case against him for Mickey and Lisa, it's over. He confessed, has been sentenced to life without parole, and is in prison now.

Maybe LE will continue to investigate some aspects, I'm not sure. Also, he is apparently being looked at by some other jurisdictions in other cases.

Backwoods, yes and no.. It is very important to know the specifics to interpret the escalation level of BSL. Information of his victims is as crucial in determining this escalation as the information is about him.

Now that BSL has been convicted and sentenced, and the case is closed. Incident reports, interviews/interrogations, and other reports & information should be available to MSM via Freedom of information requests..

'Prevention and Public Safety is why it is important to know the truth'

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great Nation, there are those who refuse or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through life. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule. Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their minds), they resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable..

These psycopathetic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence and causing escalation.
Although, most of these predators have an uncanning ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their lifeless eyes can not conceal this lie.
The only effective weapon that we all posses, is Detection: Be cautious, adhere to personal Safety rules, and Trust your 'Natural Born Instincts'.

Interesting...so he's saying he brought mickey to his house in his truck and left her there while he nursed his wounds. ugh. There are no words for him.

BSL would have had to remove her body to clean his truck...The numb3rs don't compute..

BSL would have had to remove her body to clean his truck...The numb3rs don't compute..

What about that whole business of him removing the lower paneling from his trailer? Might he have put her there in the interim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ