Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in my USMC days, black pepper was used to disguise pot from the dogs, and every now and then they would bring them through the barracks. Half of the time they would not find the pot, . So pepper has been around for the purpose of throwing off dogs for decades.
it seems that the crime is still being weighed here--so IMO if some sort of machine was used, small dozer, etc., then there're questions of where he attained this apparatus
on loan from what person. Now, someone who worked on a cane field digging trenches
so they could set the field on fire might let him borrow/help him.

I'm not sure if this has been posted (Sorry if it has) but I am reading something about someone that was a jailhouse lawyer and journalist who was in the same dormitory as BSL when BSL was in C. Phelps Correctional Center.

He said that in mid 2005, Brandon approached him about being nervous concerning a murder change that may be brought against him. He didn't disclose any information about the crime, but was very apprehensive regarding his legal options.
He did not say 'I never killed anyone' or any of that.

BSL only wanted to know the legal options that he may have if he was discharged and had a murder charge brought against him.

Upon his release from prison, Brandon called this guy up, boasting about how well he was doing with his new offshore job, his new truck, and being married.
He quickly said how he was wondering if this guy could possibly get him removed from the sex offender registry. The man told BSL he was not familiar with sex registration laws. After that, BSL never talked/contact the dude again.

As I'm reading this, it says that Lisa Pate was murdered at a hotel.
If I read right, she was killed at Brandons hope right?

It then goes onto say that although he missed the DP with Lisa and Mickey, he might still receive it concerning Ali Lowitzer.

Anyway, here's the article for anyone interested.

http://www.capitalpunishmentbook.com/?p=717

@ Crimson Clover
"BBM
Stupid is. Stupid does. Heard the profession across my own kitchen table. Swatted the thinkin off like a mosquito on my nose.

Stupid is smoking...then, coughing. Stupid is drinking...then, driving. Stupid is winning the lottery...then, committing suicide. Stupid's alot of things. Stupid... was not Ms. Mickey on the night of her demise.

She rode in freedom. Aware, yet without inhibition. Like an astronaut on the shuttle into space. Like a bullrider on an 8 second ride. Like a firefighter entering a blaze. Aware, yet without inhibition. An inner calling to face inner fears, with liberty...and just do it.

Chalk it up to fate...destiny...? Yes. I believe so. And in that fate we have now witnessed, knowing Michaela 'Mickey' Shunick...are we inclined to ride free? To...just do it? I wanna walk the Camino de Santiago bout now! Thank you, Ms. Mickey!

Melodramatic, I assume. (Just how my head rolls!)"

Crimson, you have such an uncanny way with words, that are truly from the heart. And these words put things in such perspective for the rest of us. Melodramatic? Not at all! And your "head rolls" just fine- it just rolls much faster than mine!
Kinda makes me want to walk the Camino de Santiago with you... only I'm not sure what the Camino de Santiago is!

I'm not sure if this has been posted (Sorry if it has) but I am reading something about someone that was a jailhouse lawyer and journalist who was in the same dormitory as BSL when BSL was in C. Phelps Correctional Center.

He said that in mid 2005, Brandon approached him about being nervous concerning a murder change that may be brought against him. He didn't disclose any information about the crime, but was very apprehensive regarding his legal options.

BSL only wanted to know the legal options that he may have if he was discharged and had a murder charge brought against him.

Upon his release from prison, Brandon called this guy up, boasting about how well he was doing with his new offshore job, his new truck, and being married.
He quickly said how he was wondering if this guy could possibly get him removed from the sex offender registry. The man told BSL he was not familiar with sex registration laws. After that, BSL never talked/contact the dude again.

It then goes onto say that although he missed the DP with Lisa and Mickey, he might still receive it concerning Ali Lowitzer.

Wow so he feared being arrested for murder once released from prison and wanted to know what his options were. Appears he felt there were only two, have his sex offender registration removed and murder someone else. Obviously taking someone's life was not a issue to him, so how many more victims are there?

I remember the day I first saw Mickey's picture and thought what a beautiful girl she was I didn't realize that I was seeing the face of an angel that would end up saving the lives of so many by her strength and courageous fight for her life and put BSL away to where he will never take another life.

RIP Mickey

Thanks for the info Foxfire! So so many questions. Who would have thought cayenne pepper?

Twenty years ago, I was told pepper would discourage our Shetland pony from chewing my back door. I did not have cayenne pepper and I was not allowed to drive because my son was less than a week old. I decided to substitute. Crazy me.... I brushed hot sauce on the door! It seems the pony was pure Cajun and ate a hole in the door!

Twenty years ago, I was told pepper would discourage our Shetland pony from chewing my back door. I did not have cayenne pepper and I was not allowed to drive because my son was less than a week old. I decided to substitute. Crazy me.... I brushed hot sauce on the door! It seems the pony was pure Cajun and ate a hole in the door!

That is just too funny!

Thanks for posting the above link. I was quite surprised when I was told by a reliable source that he put 1400 miles on the car that he had rented but the 9000 telephone numbers blows me away. I have been working forty years and I couldn't put a dent in that many phone numbers.

Thanx for the link, OceanMettheSky..

I thought the comments very interesting.... 'Don't think we will ever truly understand the importance of the courageous sacrifice that Mickey Shunick made on 05/19/2012'.

I'm going to close this very long thread now. Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187902"]Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla