Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Aunty...
So.... GBC was using his interest in the Chamber of Commerce to promote his OZSpy Indooroopilly interests. ( hidden interests?)

... So, he had access to spy equipment (listening into plans Allison may have been making to leave him?) ( Loyd Rayney style perhaps?) and equipment to protect himself in the event that he was ever watched or searched perhaps? If QPS finds this then it will add to the list of documents to help prove premeditation. ... I think we will see more shocking actions soon and he will clearly show his motives and premeditation and planning....

Unfortunately, this is also possible sadly. Hypothetically, the alleged murderer had to ensure that Allison's iphone was not found as it allegedly contained much evidence of the above activities. Iphones can be used as spying devices and conversations can be listened into remotely without the awareness of the owner of the iphone. For example, if Allison had her iphone in her handbag or on the table while she was having coffee with friends, the conversations can be listened into remotely via the iphone. Of course, not your average Joe, but someone with an interest in doing so. Hopefully QPolice is right on it. Maybe some of our technowiz members can expand on this. My opinion only, not fact.

Cyansea thank for your post. 'purports to track, sms, emails, everything on a server and then can be accessed from any computer and for just a little bit more $ you can have the pro version and listen into conversations and GPS track your target to their exact location'. It claims that once installed, it is completely undetectable on the target's phone. Once purchased, it can be installed on more than one phone.
Hypothetically, this was possible given the alleged murderer's skills and interests in computers and Ozspy technology. Who else was part of Ozspy? Family members?

Question is - if the alleged murderer was spying on Allison, what else did she know? Was she telling someone something unwanted? Hypothetically, her every call, sms text and/or email could have been tracked. My opinion only, not fact.

So.... GBC was using his interest in the Chamber of Commerce to promote his OZSpy Indooroopilly interests. ( hidden interests?)

... So, he had access to spy equipment (listening into plans Allison may have been making to leave him?) ( Loyd Rayney style perhaps?) and equipment to protect himself in the event that he was ever watched or searched perhaps? If QPS finds this then it will add to the list of documents to help prove premeditation. ... I think we will see more shocking actions soon and he will clearly show his motives and premeditation and planning....

Cyansea thank for your post. 'purports to track, sms, emails, everything on a server and then can be accessed from any computer and for just a little bit more $ you can have the pro version and listen into conversations and GPS track your target to their exact location'. It claims that once installed, it is completely undetectable on the target's phone.
Hypothetically, this was possible given the alleged murderer's skills and interests in computers and Ozspy technology. Who else was part of Ozspy? Family members?

Question is - if the alleged murderer was spying on Allison, what else did she know? Was she telling someone something unwanted? Hypothetically, her every call, sms text and/or email could have been tracked. My opinion only, not fact.

No wonder GBC had to get rid of Allison's phone - he would have been caught out once QPS got to check the apps. Maybe the purchase of the spyware is traceable - it'll be amongst that $45,000 of credit card debt which the forensic accountants are plowing through.

The spyware is all speculation isn't it?
I speculate then that his phone was stuck to his ear up until his arrest because he was listening in on TM's iphone

Yeah I gotta say IMO I can't see why the need to spy on Allison though. If anything it would be the woman wanting to spy on the cheating husband.

But I can definately see GBC allegedly wanting to spy on TM, especially after Allison went "missing".

Cyansea thank for your post. 'purports to track, sms, emails, everything on a server and then can be accessed from any computer and for just a little bit more $ you can have the pro version and listen into conversations and GPS track your target to their exact location'. It claims that once installed, it is completely undetectable on the target's phone. Once purchased, it can be installed on more than one phone.

Ah, Fuskier, it was you asking re listening in on calls, sorry. Yes, very iteresting indeed, I would be quite confident that he knows a lot more about surveillance equipment than we might have thought. Thanks Makara for the hard work re the Companies he's involved with! :)
Checked the website
http://www.ozspy.com.au/products/7-Listening-Devices/
I must say, I will never look at another double adapter the same way again!
Couldn't find any 'software' as such to put into a smartphone, though they would surely have that too I would hazard to guess?
I think Allison knew lots, even without iphone software every move can be tracked, every place you go can be tracked. She must have confided in someone, every one needs someone to talk to, and yes, someone else would most probably have known,especially if he was into all that type of surveillance equipment, oh my they even have night vision equipment.
Also IMO of course.

Attachments

• ASBDA01.jpg
    ASBDA01.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • pdf.png
    pdf.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 172
The spyware is all speculation isn't it?
I speculate then that his phone was stuck to his ear up until his arrest because he was listening in on TM's iphone

Yes possumheart, as far as I'm aware all speculation :)
LOL, he wasn't very far away from his phone at all was he :floorlaugh:
plus his dark sunglasses. Beard, Sunglasses, maybe he should just have put a bag over his head.

No wonder GBC had to get rid of Allison's phone - he would have been caught out once QPS got to check the apps. Maybe the purchase of the spyware is traceable - it'll be amongst that $45,000 of credit card debt which the forensic accountants are plowing through.

I agree that he would have had very good reason (in his mind) to get rid of Allison's phone, and unfortunately it has not been found. I don't feel that he was that sophisticated in some technical things, don't know why I think that, just the way he talks (his blog), he just doesn't come across as the "Spy" type of guy, though appearances can be very decieving, as he has been charged with murder. Someone said don't Judge a Book by it's Cover.....

I agree, the Forensic Accountants have lots of unravelling to do.

Yeah I gotta say IMO I can't see why the need to spy on Allison though. If anything it would be the woman wanting to spy on the cheating husband.

But I can definately see GBC allegedly wanting to spy on TM, especially after Allison went "missing".

True, she would certainly be spy worthy. I still don't know, does anyone know if she went to that Real Estate Conference? GBC would have called her at some stage?
I and I'm sure many of us would like to know where she was on the night of the 19th April, 2012, tucked up in bed? Same old questions we all want answers to I'm afraid.

... Yes, very iteresting indeed, I would be quite confident that he knows a lot more about surveillance equipment than we might have thought.
Checked the website
I must say, I will never look at another double adapter the same way again!...
I think Allison knew lots, even without iphone software every move can be tracked, every place you go can be tracked. She must have confided in someone, every one needs someone to talk to, and yes, someone else would most probably have known,especially if he was into all that type of surveillance equipment, oh my they even have night vision equipment.
Also IMO of course.

Someone offering these Ozspy services to the Chamber of Commerce is a danger to the Brisbane Inner West business community IMO. It could potentially put Ozspy in a position of ultimate control over information - for sale - to various interests - for a price? It could expand further into other systems - for a price? Question: Did Allison become aware of some Ozspy 'spying/surveillance' of an important member of the community or organisation which she considered unethical? Just a thought. My opinion only. The fact that Ozspy had night vision equipment means that it was possible that some night vision equipment may have been utilized to help navigate the bush land on 19th April? My opinion only, not fact.

Absolutely , and not forgetting OW directed him to do a quickie sale prior to the advertised Auction, so she is also even lower than low. But we all know how evil she is anyway. Face time call rings one of many bells.
I bet those " several interested parties" awaiting the Auction Day, who were getting their finances in order, are also angry with this agent , so selling it right under them too is going to add to his list of haters.

What facetime call with OW? I am confused.

What is the connection between GBC and Ozspy? This is also new to me. Sorry if I seem a bit slow today but my head is pretty blocked up at the moment.

Sorry but Im a bit lost. Whats the Ozspy connection and also the facetime call with OW?

A VHF bug hidden in a double adapter. Who would suspect a double adapter to be a sophisticated listening device? Plug this unit into a wall socket and you will be able to hear audio sounds up to 100 metres away. And better still, it will never need batteries as the unit is powered by the socket it's plugged into!

How cool is that? OzSpy has all the gear you need!

GOOD GRIEF

A VHF bug hidden in a double adapter. Who would suspect a double adapter to be a sophisticated listening device? Plug this unit into a wall socket and you will be able to hear audio sounds up to 100 metres away. And better still, it will never need batteries as the unit is powered by the socket it's plugged into!

How cool is that? OzSpy has all the gear you need!

GOOD GRIEF

I wonder if QPS shop at OzSpy? :what: Just had a visual of the clan running around checking all their double adapters. :floorlaugh:

If I found a double adaptor at home I would be suspicious or toss it straight out. The fire lecture guy from work told us all to toss them as they are a fire hazard.

True, she would certainly be spy worthy. I still don't know, does anyone know if she went to that Real Estate Conference? GBC would have called her at some stage?
I and I'm sure many of us would like to know where she was on the night of the 19th April, 2012, tucked up in bed? Same old questions we all want answers to I'm afraid.

Indeed we do. I'd love to know if she went to the conference and whether she was called by someone in the BC family that night (thursday) or early the next morning to learn of Allison's supposed disappearance.

Ah, Fuskier, it was you asking re listening in on calls, sorry. Yes, very iteresting indeed, I would be quite confident that he knows a lot more about surveillance equipment than we might have thought. Thanks Makara for the hard work re the Companies he's involved with! :)
Checked the website
Couldn't find any 'software' as such to put into a smartphone, though they would surely have that too I would hazard to guess?
Also IMO of course.

Cyansea, what is in the pdf attachment that you posted? I tried to open it but it didn't open for me. Thanks.

Absolutely , and not forgetting OW directed him to do a quickie sale prior to the advertised Auction, so she is also even lower than low. But we all know how evil she is anyway. Face time call rings one of many bells.

What facetime call with OW? I am confused.

Jumping in to ask if we could please all stick to the facts as we know them otherwise it just creates confusion.

There's nothing that we know of which states that OW "directed GBC to do a quickie sale prior to the advertised Auction". While OW may be his power of attorney we don't know that to be fact.

With the face time call...there is nothing to say it was OW who took the call. A couple of members have said they "think" it was her but that doesn't make it fact.

I wonder if QPS shop at OzSpy? :what: Just had a visual of the clan running around checking all their double adapters. :floorlaugh:

And with this OzSpy...is there anything to indicate that this company definitely has connections to GBC or that he is involved with the company??

Makara:http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view...HcfO&trk=pbmap Post 1101
... shows who the Director at Discreet Investigations & Security Pty Ltd T/A OzSpy Indooroopilly is. The same company that is apparently linked to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L of which GBC is a director.

Mountain Misst:It shows that there are two companies in common - GBC is a director of both apparently. post 1106
DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD and
ASTUTE REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL PTY LTD
post 1109
[B said:
Mountain Misst[/B];8343593]This connection makes me wonder - why was GBC interested in surveillance equipment? Where might GBC have used this surveillance equipment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousasacat post 1102
and this one too....
Interesting to see the name changes and unregistering.

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/search

1. Registered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD 128168874 70128168874 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
DISCRET INVESTIGATIONS PTY LIMITED 106100547 36106100547 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
2. Deregistered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED 010775550 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)
DISCRETE INVESTMENT RESEARCH PTY LIMITED 103748205 95103748205 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)

Makara: post 1110
CC, these are not all the same company. All of the ACN and ABN numbers are different. The first one in the list with 70128168874 ABN number is the one connected to Astute Real Estate Personnel P/L. It was registered in 2007 and is currently active. The trading name is Ozspy Indooroopilly (from 11 December 2008) and the business name is In Command Data Systems (from 21 June 2012).

Marlywings is this enough evidence for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley