CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I really wondered about that too. Isn't that slander?? I obviously don't know the laws AT ALL but that crosses my mind every time a specific name is mentioned.

I also don't understand why everything they know or have "can't" be revealed at this time. Who is stopping her? Is it just their own investigation they're conducting and they are holding things close to the vest for that purpose? Because I know it's not the police working on it and asking them to keep things quiet.

If the whole point of the blog is to get the facts out there so they can receive help, wouldn't it be most beneficial for all of us (meaning the public, because that is who they are reaching out to for help) to have ALL of the facts?

I'm so confused but I am in no way slamming the parents. I truly do feel for them and I have no idea how I would be handling this situation, so I'm not judging. These are just honest qusetions I have rumbling around in my puny little brain.
Just jumping off your post here... that is why we are not allowing discussion of these people here. In fact, I don't even like seeing discussion about how they are being discussed in other places :eek:

We should perhaps, just for the sake of not discussing what we shouldn't discuss, move on from this subject.

(not pointing at your post: just saying I completely agree and that is why we are not allowing discussion about them here)

My heart continues to break for these parents. And for Morgan. <broken heart smilie>

Even if all the requested info was laid out on a table all at once, IMO (with what's been told so far) there would still be speculation (here at WS and everywhere else).

I'm interested in seeing the last photos that Morgan took, being that she was such an avid photographer and per the blog, always had her camera with her. It would be important to know what she documented on her last day/nite and her last several weeks/months. JMO. :heart:

In today's post mom mentions tracks in the snow leading to a certain neighbors house. She said details were coming up, and she didn't give a date. So far, though, I can't find any snow days before December at farmersalmanac.com

I, too, am hoping more information comes out rather than hints that something big is going to be revealed. Mom said she would move faster in her story-telling so people could work the case, but since saying that, she has not given up a single piece of evidence.

Unless some piece of evidence does come up, I don't see the case being reopened. What I do see is a possible lawsuit against the family for naming names without backing it up, which is the last thing they need. Good thing their friend is hooking them up with an attorney.

I suspect the attorney will recommend the family stop posting names and details of the case pending a proper investigation, so we may not have any resolution for a while, folks.

I'm sure they documented the alleged footprints with photos and/or video and police being called to also document it?

My heart continues to break for these parents. And for Morgan. <broken heart smilie>

Even if all the requested info was laid out on a table all at once, IMO (with what's been told so far) there would still be speculation (here at WS and everywhere else).

I'm interested in seeing the last photos that Morgan took, being that she was such an avid photographer and per the blog, always had her camera with her. It would be important to know what she documented on her last day/nite and her last several weeks/months. JMO. :heart:

I think the reason there would still be speculation at this point is because we've been (mostly) going on emotions, not facts. I think if an objective opinion was truly desired then the facts/evidence should have been laid out first, not last. JMO.

I think the reason there would still be speculation at this point is because we've been (mostly) going on emotions, not facts. I think if an objective opinion was truly desired then the facts/evidence should have been laid out first, not last. JMO.

Then can't we gather facts from what we know so far... And work backwards?

Very interesting. I wonder why Ms. Ingram won't post the videos. They would certainly tilt me off the fence if they showed someone lurking around between cars or whatever.

Also, she says there were no trails in the berm before the stalking. I wonder how she would know that. Because she says they discovered the trails at a certain point during the stalking.

Further, she states the berm was mowed at a certain point so the trails disappeared. It takes awhile to create trails. I can imagine new ones do not exist.

Moreover, it takes a long time to mow a berm. Any witnesses to someone mowing it? Any way to question everyone who lived in that neighborhood and on the ranch to see who mowed the berm or if they saw who did it?

Finally, if LE is lying (which does happen), why not get the police reports (which I have suggested about five times), and publish them and prove that LE is lying? That should be super easy, especially if they don't wait too long.

JMO and Theroy! What if there was no stalker, and the stalker was a boyfriend of Morgan's.. I don't remember one being mentioned. It could work, that's why he knew where the camera's where, the code to the alarm. And why keep changing Morgan's code, she was not the stalker. Nothing is making sense in my mind. When my kids where Morgan's age they had friends, boyfriends..they hung out stayed at each other's house, and as far as going with to run errands, only if they where getting something. Thay where always busy with their friends,, I was their Mom, not cool to hang with Mom all the time. JMO

excuse spelling...lol...I type with a 5 year old hanging to me..

we haven't really been given facts, we've been given view points.

Fact: MI has passed away dec. 2, 2012
Fact: missing jewelry ...?
Fact: no crime scene investigation
Fact: cod initially was natural causes to a healthy 20 year old with no history

This is off the top of my head and all may not be exact so feel free to correct if necessary, anyways this is where I was goin, cuz apart none of this makes sense but all the tiny pieces together just may say something...

Fact: MI has passed away dec. 2, 2012
Fact: missing jewelry ...?
Fact: no crime scene investigation
Fact: cod initially was natural causes to a healthy 20 year old with no history

This is off the top of my head and all may not be exact so feel free to correct if necessary, anyways this is where I was goin, cuz apart none of this makes sense but all the tiny pieces together just may say something...

On the missing Jewerly, maybe Morgan sold it or got rid of it

On the missing Jewerly, maybe Morgan sold it or got rid of it

I kinda had a thought the other day regarding that. It just never came up, because I don't know if it's suicide or murder and we aren't well versed on how much Morgan knew about street drugs and how much they cost, perhaps that was how they were paid for.

I feel bad speculating that I'll just leave it there.

I kinda had a thought the other day regarding that. It just never came up, because I don't know if it's suicide or murder and we aren't well versed on how much Morgan knew about street drugs and how much they cost, perhaps that was how they were paid for.

I feel bad speculating that but, if I'm speculating murder I speculate suicide too.

Yes, that's another possibility. Also, how many parents are doing night checks of their children's jewelry? She may have simply lost it at one point and of course it wasn't noticed it was missing until after her death when the parents would go through her things.

I feel bad speculating that but, if I'm speculating murder I speculate suicide too.

I am leaning the same way.. We only know what kind of drugs that where in her system. The jewerly could have easily been given for exchange of drugs.

JMO, If I thought my child had been murdered I could not cremate them. No matter how distraught, I could not do it.. Not suggesting anything at all..it just puzzles me.

JMO and Theroy! What if there was no stalker, and the stalker was a boyfriend of Morgan's.. I don't remember one being mentioned. It could work, that's why he knew where the camera's where, the code to the alarm. And why keep changing Morgan's code, she was not the stalker. Nothing is making sense in my mind. When my kids where Morgan's age they had friends, boyfriends..they hung out stayed at each other's house, and as far as going with to run errands, only if they where getting something. Thay where always busy with their friends,, I was their Mom, not cool to hang with Mom all the time. JMO

excuse spelling...lol...I type with a 5 year old hanging to me..
M did have a boyfriend (per the blog). It's not clear to me what their status was over time (maybe on/off? in addition to him going back home and returning...students...he's from another country, if I've been following). But per the blog, M spent time with him on her last day.

I'm still unclear on the jewelry, since there was never any follow through, jmo. That came after the young man the family suspected was a stalker was arrested for that type of crime, so...

Guess my biggest question here, is how does mom think Morgan' death will changed to murder? I'm not seeing that as a possibility at this point.

Not worried with stalker or even plain old peeper. I'm sure everyone in the neighborhood would have been happy if that person was caught. But that did not happen. Doesn't mean if there was one, he/she got in and forced M to take medication.

Still can't figure out how murder can be found, unless of course someone that lives there wants to confess, and it is not one of the wackos that come out in cases and falsely confess to things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2