Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the TV would have been raging CofF simply because they would want background noise for the girls.

And it was probably GBC that watched the footy show regularly and not Allison. For as she isdescribed, ballet dancer, 7 languages, management roles, devoted mum I fail to see her being a devout fan of the show as GBC makes out, most mums have retired way before this time, the wine they had with dinner is making them feel quite like they need to retire to bed.

But that is no surprise really -she didn't go for a walk whether it was that evening or the following morning and she certainly wasn't around to watch that bloody show. The only thing we can confidentaly say about that evening is that she did have a great hair do.

She had an early start the next morning she would have made the lunches made sure clothes were pressed and had a reasonably early night IF SHE HAD HAD THE CHANCE :jail:

Can anyone tell me what time the mention is tomorrow. I can't see BC name on tomorrows law list, am I'm looking at the wrong one?

Interesting article in today's Courier Mail about mobile phone spyware! Much more prevalent that I thought!

Very interesting - especially what CAN be retrieved. Including location points...

If GBC had his phone with him when he went to Kholo Creek, then after reading today's paper he'd be thinking "Uh oh..." Or words to that effect...

That COULD be the smoking gun evidence - the only problem being that it would only prove that the PHONE was there, and the prosecution would still have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that GBC had the phone at the time.

But that made for interesting reading this morning.

Or if GBC's phone was home on the charger, if anyone went with him to Kholo Creek, lets hope they had their phone with them.

Very interesting - especially what CAN be retrieved. Including location points...

If GBC had his phone with him when he went to Kholo Creek, then after reading today's paper he'd be thinking "Uh oh..." Or words to that effect...

That COULD be the smoking gun evidence - the only problem being that it would only prove that the PHONE was there, and the prosecution would still have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that GBC had the phone at the time.

I agree, wouldn't it be great if QPS had an eyewitness that used some kind of device? I wonder if it's traceable?

Mmm so a random someone came and took his phone and wife for a late night trip mmm I don't think so :jail:

Or if GBC's phone was home on the charger, if anyone went with him to Kholo Creek, lets hope they had their phone with them.

Yes but I doubt they are going to tell, unless scrutinized by QPS, or getting some kind of a deal. I still strongly believe the immunity story, but not to TM.

Yes but I doubt they are going to tell, unless scrutinized by QPS, or getting some kind of a deal. I still strongly believe the immunity story, but not to TM.

AAAA I thought there was something in the immunity story too but cld only think of TM as I thought it extremely unlikely that his parents (who I personally IMO are accessories and/or involved) wld accept any immunity teaser/offer. Wld u mind sharing yr thoughts on possible candidates? I'd love to hear!

Mmm so a random someone came and took his phone and wife for a late night trip mmm I don't think so :jail:

That's what he tried to make people think. Poor Gerry! But I agree with Doc Watson that that's how the lawyers will work. They will keep creating doubt unless they are shown proof. They are paid to do the " Innocent unless proven guilty" defense. It unfortunately doesn't matter what the general public thinks. And my opinion is jail.

AAAA I thought there was something in the immunity story too but cld only think of TM as I thought it extremely unlikely that his parents (who I personally IMO are accessories and/or involved) wld accept any immunity teaser/offer. Wld u mind sharing yr thoughts on possible candidates? I'd love to hear!

My candidate was TM but recently my mind was changed to OW. Have heard things.

My candidate was TM but recently my mind was changed to OW. Have heard things.

Thanks AAAA Actually that makes a lot of sense as she wld have been privy to a lot of what went on as a result of staying at the parents place that night and the following week. Also she wld have more at stake/ more to lose than her parents if she was arrested for being an accessory as she has young children. Also there was discussion I remember that the police had paid her a visit in townsville in the days immediately prior to GBC being arrested...

Thanks AAAA Actually that makes a lot of sense as she wld have been privy to a lot of what went on as a result of staying at the parents place that night and the following week. Also she wld have more at stake/ more to lose than her parents if she was arrested for being an accessory as she has young children. Also there was discussion I remember that the police had paid her a visit in townsville in the days immediately prior to GBC being arrested...

my thoughts are that she didnt know initially, and seemed very shell shocked at court, but things i hear since then make me believe that maybe there is a little info sharing since then. RE the townsville visit. Sorry if this is against the rules.

my thoughts are that she didnt know initially, and seemed very shell shocked at court, but things i hear since then make me believe that maybe there is a little info sharing since then. RE the townsville visit. Sorry if this is against the rules.

I agree, I'm conscious some on here believe she has known/been involved since day one. However I interpreted her body language on 'the video' as not knowing anything, wanting allison to be found, wanting her brother not to be involved but suspecting at some level that he may just be. Then her behavior at court being stunned and shell shocked that she realised he probably was - a hard thing for any sibling to face, particularly when u've stood up for and supported them. Having said all that, I still don't understand how she cld come to that realization and keep visiting him in jail and act on his behalf as POA selling a property underhandedly. So another part of me thinks that, despite being a pastors wife maybe she has as warped an ethical compass as her brother and parents seem to have. <modsnip>

Just my opinion here but if OW was offered immunity for whatever reason, I really don't think that she would have been allowed to visit GBC in jail.

The police like many here could have questioned OWs involvement and offered immunity for information but could she have chosen not to accept it ?

Just my opinion here but if OW was offered immunity for whatever reason, I really don't think that she would have been allowed to visit GBC in jail.

Perhaps they are waiting for them to crack all their conversations are monitored ( so I believe)

Case is up for mention in Magistrate's Court number 18 at 09:00 this morning, in case anyone is thinking of heading along there.

KARMA AT ITS BEST

Hi All! Been away for a while, but eagerly awaiting today's news..

A friend of mine is training an assistance dog for Pups for Prisons Program. She got him a few weeks ago, & his name is Kholo. Soon he will be sent to prison. I can't help to hope he lands somewhere near GBC, who shivers and feels sick every time he hears the word Kholo. ( I wonder,are any of you responsible for naming him?)

Off Topic. I hope this beautiful young woman is found alive and well. I hope this isn't a case of 'here we go again'.

AN Irish woman who works for ABC radio in Melbourne has vanished while walking home from a Brunswick bar.
Jill Meagher, 29, was seen leaving The Brunswick Green bar on Sydney Rd at about midnight, before walking to Bar Etiquette where she was last seen between 1.30am and 2am on Saturday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-a-brunswick-bar/story-e6frf7kx-1226479708333

There's a new thread for this case.....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185486"]Australia Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz