GUILTY TX - Emma Thompson, 4, dies with STD, skull fracture, Spring, 27 June 2009

Does anyone know when we will find out about Abby?

It's the end of August, has anyone heard anything?

Could someone on FB please check this page? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Emma-Thompson/203731323059815

There is a message from Laurie Thompson (Emma's paternal gm) from 3 days ago but all i can see is "I was contacted by a voting member of...". When I try to see more it tells me to log in and I am not on FB. Please help!

Abigail was denied parole. Looking for a link that doesn't require a subscription. I saw it on another board. She will be eligible again next August, them yearly for the rest of her term. We are going to have to remember Emma every year by writing letters on her behalf. The decision of the Parole Board was unanimous.

Emma ForJustice posted to Justice For Emma Thompson
September 5.

I recieved this email on Friday August 31st at 9:32 AM from the victims services division! My heart is joyful for this news! I am Emma's maternal Aunt continuing to seek justice for my beautiful angel! Please feel free to add Emma ForJustice as a friend to recieve updates to future parole reviews and happenings in this case! Also my facebook is a.place to send letters to our fallen angel who continues to touch the heart of so many! Thank you for all your love and support of writing letters and sending emails! Justice has prevailed this time but we will need all the support again to keep Abigail Young behind bars hopfully for many years to.come!

VS-05
PLEASE RESPOND to theTEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE VICTIM SERVICES DIVISION
at victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us
8/31/2012
RE: Offender YOUNG, ABIGAIL, State ID# 08428403, TDCJ# 01668233VINE No. (877) 894-8463
Your PIN:

On 8/30/2012, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied parole for this offender and set the next review for 8/30/2013.

You will be notified when the case is placed in the review process, approximately four months prior to the next review date.Occasionally, the Board receives additional information that may return a case to the review process earlier than the next review date. Should this occur, you will be notified that the case has been placed in special review.For automated offender information 24 hours a day in both English and Spanish, you can call the toll free Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) number and enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If requested, the automated service can also call you when the offender is being processed for release from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice Correctional Institutions Division.

Please contact us for further information or to request this notification feature.Please feel free to call us toll free at (800) 848-4284 or direct at (512) 406-5900 with any questions or concerns you may have. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. central standard time and are eager to help in any way possible. If your address, e-mail address, or phone numbers change, please let us know so that we may continue to keep you updated and informed.

8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Ste. 265Austin, TX 78757-6899Fax: (512) 452-0825E-Mail: victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.usWebsite: www.tdcj.state.tx.us

Emma, Aunt Am loves you big much you may be gone but not forgotten! We will continue to fight for the justice you so rightfully deserve! Love and miss you everyday! XOXOXO

GREAT news but why in the world does she go back up for parole in just a year? :mad:

Kimster, I don't know why, but the family was informed that she would be up for parole EVERY year. So they have to go through this EVERY year. Which means we all have to program our yearly calendars to send letters for Emma in the spring. We need to stand up for her! Abigail needs to do the full 20 years. I think she is 37, so we need I be sure she is not out until after her "fertile" years are long gone!!!

I am so relieved she was denied parole. We cant wait until August next year right? They gave us a window before she came up for her parole hearing.

Abigail, I am willing to believe and hope that our memories and our energy outstrips your ability to stand in front of the board and be denied year after year after year.

I hope it give a few months of peace to those who truly love little Emma. <3

Abigail chose to "look the other way" and little Emma paid severely - now the ball is in our court ... we shall seek justice for our beloved Emma.

I am appaulled to learn that Abigail was ALREADY up for parole after serving only TWO years of a 20 yr sentence. Sadly, I guess 20 does not really mean 20 here in Texas ... urgh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back