CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if there are missing parts, do you suppose that LE has gone six miles SW from the back pack and 6 miles NW of where the body was found? Look at the map and where everything ended up. Like El Dorado Mountains or Flatirons Vista. There is so much open space there, though, it would take forever to cover it all.

I thought that was a really fast turn around on DNA being used to postively ID her.

Does anyone know how long the mtDNA tests take now? Must have really shaved down the turn around time on those!
During the press conference today, LE said lab teams were working 24/7 on this case.

I am so impressed with LE and all involved! I have no doubt, they will get this &%^$^! very soon!

Justice for Jessica!

I hate it when I allow perps to give me the willies.

I asked earlier today but no one answered me:(

Did Jessica always walk at least part of the way alone, or was that a one-time thing on Friday?

I think this is important, as if she always had a solo portion of her walk, then she may have been selected specifically. If not, she may have been a random victim, and if it had not been her, someone else would have been the victim.

Do we know? It was all very confusing to me...

In the raw interview footage, Sarah said that last school year she rode the bus but this school year the district started charging a bus fee. She said they discussed whether Jessica wanted to bus or ride and Jessica wanted to walk.

Jessica had a friend (maybe from last year? I can't recall) who she met regularly at the park so they could walk to school together as part of her usual school morning routine.

Have enjoyed reading everyone's theories...hope we wake to some positive news. G'night all!

Goodnight MisterMayor.

Welcome to websleuths! Thank you for giving us local info!

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day. The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. The boy said he would wait for Jessica. But as the minutes went by, Jessica didn't arrive

Read more: Police moved quickly in first hours of search for Jessica Ridgeway - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/ci_217629...urs-search-for-jessica-ridgeway#ixzz299m5gkM8
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

If the backpack was 6 miles N, and she was 6 miles S, what is 6 miles E and 6 miles W?

its taken me 6 hours of reading to catch up today, I was hoping there had been a breakthrough and that they had the already.

words seem so inadequate today

I've removed posts. If the person some of you are sleuthing is a registered sex offender, I need to see a link that shows it.

Thanks.

I sent it to you.

wow..I don't usually get out of bed and check my computer but something made me. Has there been a presser yet?

Sorry. I certainly didn't mean to stick up to a RSO! The report was from Denver, I believe 26 miles away, and they didn't give the address. There were names posted here and I didn't think we were allowed to do that unless they were near the victim or named. That's what I thought, but obviously I was wrong. Again, sorry.

The reporter DID give the address. I posted it here ... 4th and Santa Fe. IF you didn't watch the Denver live stream ((KDVR, 10 pm news)) that I kept posting over and over again, then ... there ya go.

Night ALL.

I think the RSO from "Sante Fe" could possibly be very, very significant ...... MOO

I too must head to bed ..... good night dear people ..... may Justice for Jessica be served!!

Praying for her dear Mama and Dad and all who knew and loved her .... as well as for all sleuthers whoms hearts she has truly touched!

Thanks so much, I read that but wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. :rocker:

Did you catch the newscast earlier where a RSO in Denver was arrested on unrelated warrants and it was said LE took a DNA swab?

I've removed posts. If the person some of you are sleuthing is a registered sex offender, I need to see a link that shows it.

Thanks.

AND the address was said on the KDVR livestream news at 10 pm by the reporter at the scene. 4th and Santa Fe.

AND the address was said on the KDVR livestream news at 10 pm by the reporter at the scene. 4th and Santa Fe.

Isn't that a cross street? I'd love to know the house address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley