CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the placement of the backpack that convinces me this Monster is bold,enjoying the aftermath and the continued terror he has created. It also leads me to believe (altho no confirmation) her body was left to be found. He is the worst of these types of predators. Hope they nail him soon as he will do it again. I pray it doesn't take any more Victims to solve this. Just my opinion.

True, but there COULD be someone who saw something they don't know about. That's all I'm saying.

I'd like to think that there could always be someone out there who suddenly sees an account of something like this, goes "Holy car on the side of the road, Batman!" and calls LE because they realize they saw a 1994 Ford Ranger, with license plate XXXXXXXX on THAT specific night and just thought the guy was relieving himself. Doesn't happen hardly ever, but I can hope.

Oh, yes, definitely. I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were wrong -- I was feeling pessimistic about the way this guy could just slip away like a shadow in the night...

I hope not. I think it's more to do with being #1. Alpha like a wolf in a pack.

The definition of Alpha on dictionary.com is: "the first; beginning"

Maybe he's saying this is his first murder and more are to come...?

Alpha is of Greek origin So is Andrew.

People with site problems - I'm wondering if you have any browser plug-ins that are having some type of problem with site content such as the ads?

Maybe try disabling the ad-block and other plug-ins, clear your cache & cookies, close your browser and re-open the site. (Most plug-ins can be disabled without having to uninstall them).
Or, as a suggestion, if you don't have , give it a try. I never have a problem with the site anymore (and I used to). And I don't see ads. BONUS!

Did you know that if you are caught peeing on a gravel road, you will be charged for indecent exposure and put on the RSO site.:jail:

It is a prob when people are just herded into the RSO category, without any sort of regard as to the level of alert someone might want to be concerned with. I really wouldn't want to sell my house because of a guy that thought it was ok to date "jailbait' and never did it again. Merv the Perv is on the street, that's worth taking a loss for.

Interesting observations momtective.

I just made the same observation - but hadn't seen the post with the same observations by momtective -- I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is thinking this is part of the "organized" statement by an official. :(

I think this is possible too.

possibly he is responsible for abducting/killing other girls. He maybe ticked off that the other bodies haven't been found and that he's not getting enough credit/attention. This time he decided to leave the body in a more obvious place so he can get the attention. Maybe he thought the place he had left others WAS obvious enough but they just haven't been discovered so he has become more bold with his placement and clues?

I have been wondering if this guy is/was married and possible has kids.

someone theorized that his ex lives near where the backpack was found and it was a message to her. I wonder about that too. has he been separated from his kids somehow, unwillingly?

The organized/disorganized classification is one of the most commonly cited classifications of violent serial offenders. This distinction between offenders is made on the criteria that it can be drawn from an examination of the crime scene and the victim.
The organized offender leads an orderly life that is reflected in the way he commits his crimes. He is said to be of average to high intelligence, socially competent, and more likely than the disorganized offender to have skilled employment. In many instances, he lives with a girlfriend or is married. He may even be a father. He will plan his offense before the opportunity arises often for weeks, months, and even years before acting. He is aware of his growing compulsion to act out his murderous desire. He will typically use restraints on the victim, and bring a weapon with him, which he will then take with him when he leaves. Typically, the organized offender leaves three crime scenes: Where the victim is confronted, where the victim is killed, and where the victim's body is disposed of (Vronsky, 2004).more at this link

http://www.helium.com/items/666219-organized-versus-disorganized-serial-killers

If he is arrogant and obnoxious and cocky and if he is trying to taunt the cops by the placement of the evidence, then I am hoping that he has been in their presence already. And hopefully his sick and twisted EGO will shine through during interactions with LE.

If he sexually assaulted her, they have his DNA.

sorry to be gross, but that part could be missing in addition to other parts. we just don't know how badly she was mutilated.
I agree. If she was dismembered it could be less about identifying her and more about NOT identifying him. He may have removed the obvious parts where he has left DNA ie. genitals, hands (under fingernails) and head (mouth). It's a horrible thought but he may know they already have his DNA from a sex crime or any other so he tried to eliminate his DNA from the body.

Concerning the location of Jessica's body:

At 00:08 into this video, you can see, what I belive is, the exact location of jessica's body (red circle):

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1898039123001/

And here is a screen shot:

JESSICARIDGEWA3.jpg

So, IMO there is no doubt that Jessica's body was found behind the fence, and NOT in the drain pipe.

The suggestion, some posters have made, that an animal might have moved her body from the drain pipe does not work IMO because an animal would not have been able to move it pass the fence.

Thank you. That certainly looks like the place.

I notice the bright lights are also focused on the end of the culvert, so there was probably something there as well.

Also, that fence doesn't reach the ground where it goes over the ditch. Plenty of room for an animal (or even a person) to go under.

If Alpha is of significance, I can almost guarantee it references his idea about his superiority.

The term Alpha is used frequently on bodybuilding websites (lesser males being betas).

So, IF Alpha is significant, there's a chance he's a health-nut, bodybuilder/lifter, or just a cocky guy that maybe follows various Pick-up artists and their websites (where the term Alpha is used a lot too).

I notice the bright lights are also focused on the end of the culvert, so there was probably something there as well.

Also, that fence doesn't reach the ground where it goes over the ditch. Plenty of room for an animal (or even a person) to go under.

It was reported that the killer went under the fence, so there must be some reason to believe that--such as it being bent upwards or something.

If he is arrogant and obnoxious and cocky and if he is trying to taunt the cops by the placement of the evidence, then I am hoping that he has been in their presence already. And hopefully his sick and twisted EGO will shine through during interactions with LE.
That's the one thing that makes me think the "ugly and deformed" was directed at him but not necessarily true. They may have a suspect in mind or at least a good profile of who they are looking for. They may know that he is cocky and vain and it was an attempt to get him back up and draw him out by getting him to retaliate in some way.

If Alpha is of significance, I can almost guarantee it references his idea about his superiority.

The term Alpha is used frequently on bodybuilding websites (lesser males being betas).

So, IF Alpha is significant, there's a chance he's a health-nut, bodybuilder/lifter, or just a cocky guy that maybe follows various Pick-up artists and their websites (where the term Alpha is used a lot too).

If so, there's a chance he is on steroids, which can lead to violent behavior. Reaching, I know, but a possibility.

bbm

That's what LE has said - I think they have detected some sort of trail, footprints, etc:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/34...ica-Ridgeway-disappearance-could-strike-again

...The person chose an isolated area, crossed under the barbed wire fence at a drainage culvert, and left the body on a hillside....

dunno for sure. the fact that they're swabbing everyone in the hood and local RSO's makes me think they have some unknown DNA not in the system they're trying to match.

Bold and color added by me to clarify why I'm asking this:
I'm not sure I agree with this. Its possible that there was no DNA belonging to anyone other than Jessica found on whatever remains they found. We do not know whether there was or was not someone else's DNA found so far (either on her remains, or in the area of where they located the remains). Or... maybe its been announced that they do have someone else's DNA and I've simply missed it?

But if she HAD (rumor/I know) been found inside that drain pipe, they would have had to remove her body in order to look at the scene, the body, etc. wouldn't they? The ME could not have gone inside there.

Oh, yes, definitely. I didn't mean to sound like I thought you were wrong -- I was feeling pessimistic about the way this guy could just slip away like a shadow in the night...
Gotcha. I get frustrated because I know I travel though many areas a lot by car and pass by a lot of vehicles on the side of the road. I never used to pay any attention to them. I'll bet a lot of people still don't. But the point is that I passed THROUGH, often ending up a thousand miles away. I would have no idea what happened in that area I went through. Maybe there are too many cases to do this, but wouldn't it be great if there could be a 30 second blurb on every news service that X happened on Y date-Was anyone in the area or did they see anything?

Yeah, yeah, I'm still dreaming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member