Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's below is most likely NOT Bsl.

But I'm just wondering if people think the hand writings are similar.
Some parts are hard to tell, since it's more "print" than BSL usually writes, but some of the way the letters are written in a "fancy" style is like a cross between BSL's fancy writing, and normal print writing.

But do NOT take the below as being BSL's writing. I doubt it is.

Im just wanting opinions!

108fuxl.jpg

I've been over on Whitney's thread and am just tuning in to this thread, so I have no idea where this "computer program song" comes from. anyhow, i don't recall seeing BSLs print. I only recall cursive, so I am saying that it doesn't look like his writing, but maybe it is - just in print??

I've been over on Whitney's thread and am just tuning in to this thread, so I have no idea where this "computer program song" comes from. anyhow, i don't recall seeing BSLs print. I only recall cursive, so I am saying that it doesn't look like his writing, but maybe it is - just in print??

Looked at BSL's journal again and his writing never slants even the slightest bit to the left.

It doesn't come from here at websleuths, I was just curious about peoples thoughts on it. Of course, the letters we saw are from many years ago. Hand writing does tend to change. But his handwriting in prison letters just has a "fancy" look to it, while the napkin letter is more print like you said. Although some letters look the same.

Overall, I would say no.

I'm no handwriting expert, but i took a few letters from different sections of his prison letters and compared them. Some seem similar, but that could just be a coincidence.

wtj7gm.png

justwannahelp, forensics files was on the tv when I woke up. There was a documentary of 1980s serial killer/sexual predator Robert Parker airing. In my morning haze, I heard them mention that rapist/sk Parker would spread cayenne pepper throughout his victim's apartment after raping & murdering them to render the k9s ineffective.

Due to BSL using cayenne pepper on Mickey's grave, I researched Parker. Ironically the book; 'Definitive Signature of a Rapist and Murderer', by Robert D. Keppel, William J. Birnes - 2008 - Law, describes the escalation of BS Lavergne and much better than I ever could...

jestwannahelp, 'sadly, there must be darkness present for the light to shine through'...'thankfully good triumphs over evil in the end'..

http://www.crcnetbase.com/doi/abs/10.1201/9781420066333.ch12

'Definitive Signature of a Rapist and Murderer'

many have wondered if BSL read Serial Killer novels, but I'm starting to think that they just all act very similar. he didn't need to read novels to get ideas. he's just a serial killer, like the rest of them. they all have similar patterns. he probably googled "how to keep K-9s from scent of a body" thus the cayenne pepper.

yes, thankfully, good triumphs evil in the grand scheme of things. and it is a beautiful quote that there has to be darkness for light. I've never heard that one.

Who is Michelle? He wrote to her about how just when they were almost back together, he got locked up. His (ex)wife wasn't named Michelle. Then he says "But let me tell you like this.. if you changed your number so you wouldn't have to talk to me tell me so that I'll know that you never loved me and are going to start that game again of shutting me out of your life."
I have so many thought and feelings reading his words. Creeper of the highest order.

I was wondering if maybe that was his exwife's middle name.

well i have to say im absolutely shocked that he gets his words out so clearly. i guess part of me didnt think he was that intelligent. a speller, he is not! grandiose much tho? made my stomach turn to read his entry entitled *****. thats the accurate portrayal of thoughts i was expecting. not his other love notes. im not done reading everything but the most stand out line i read was

"i always knew the devil was a woman"

i think the hardest thing for me to wrap my mind around is why he talks about watching his mother get beat by the father and he turned into the very monster he hated.

I wish we had more input from his parents for all we know this is just more if his lies.

Some parts are hard to tell, since it's more "print" than BSL usually writes, but some of the way the letters are written in a "fancy" style is like a cross between BSL's fancy writing, and normal print writing.

108fuxl.jpg

Is that from an instagram, that was sent to someone?

At a bar around 2 o clock one night, it was given to Mickeys sister around 2 weeks before Mickey was taken

page 15!
As I said at the beginning, they did a poor job of editing the photo but Mickey was along side the DWT and that is why there was light under the DWT... it was the reflection! and the brake lights were on!

This explains the irregularities in that photo.

Thank the Lord! Those of us that felt the photo(s) released by LE were
altered are not as crazy as some believed us to be!
I feel so much better now. REALLY, I was thinking I had lost it for real.:blushing:

(*note to self, LE can and do alter photos released to the public!):twocents:

I'm only on page 4 ~ I have missed a LOT over the past few days!

108fuxl.jpg

I would say match, I am not a handwriting expert, just my opinion. Look at page 9 of his journal, 1st line, Shining. On page 11 look at the words love the v and e look very similar. Again JMO

It doesn't come from here at websleuths, I was just curious about peoples thoughts on it. Of course, the letters we saw are from many years ago. Hand writing does tend to change. But his handwriting in prison letters just has a "fancy" look to it, while the napkin letter is more print like you said. Although some letters look the same.

Overall, I would say no.

I'm no handwriting expert, but i took a few letters from different sections of his prison letters and compared them. Some seem similar, but that could just be a coincidence.

wtj7gm.png

Something curious about it though is the "soulmates" he referenced on numerous occasions in his journal.

At a bar around 2 o clock one night, it was given to Mickeys sister around 2 weeks before Mickey was taken

Say what????
I haven't read past this, but please explain what you are saying here.
Thanks

Let me point out what I'm getting at for all of you confused ones lol, I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

Okay, so before Mickey was even found, me and a few other users here discussed this particular picture. However, we didn't discuss it here, because we had/have no idea if it's BSL's.

I'm going to guess it's NOT, because I think we would've heard about it by now.

But I wanted opinions on if anyone sees anything familiar in the hand writing.

Before BSL's journals were released, a while back I asked if anyone had copies of BSL's handwriting, but no one did. Now that there journals are released, I'm asking if people see any similarities. I also asked a long time ago if Brandon was knowledgeable with computers and no one knew. Now with the new info, it seems he was very knowledgeable with words, and computers, something in which that note contains both.

Back story of the note:
(For the 10th time, IM NOT SAYING THAT BELONGS TO BSL CAUSE IT PROBABLY DOESNT. I just want to stress that, because i don't want to be held responsible for anyone saying I said that was him lol Because i have no idea)

About 2 weeks before Mickey went missing, Mickeys sister had that on her instagram, and the caption was that while she was at a bar at 2 a.m., an "admirer" gave her that note. As you can see by the note, it references computer, and the users name is "Brandon". It could have been a coincidence, it's just an oddly eerie one.

The main reason i say it's probably not BSL is because I'm sure Charlene saw whoever gave her this note, and it'd be pretty obvious if it had been him. Unless it was anonymously dropped on her table.

The image i posted comparing a few letters of both letters was somewhat similar, but not all letters match up.
Like I said, hand writings change.

When I read that note, I just found it strange.
"Find girl, Erase girl"
I just thought that's an odd note to give a random girl without scaring her off.
It just seems like something someone like BSL would say.

Erase girl seems similar to murdering.

It then goes onto say "find soulmate. User does not exist"

Kind of like BSL claimed to never be able to find a soul mate because of his hatred towards women.

Just my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member