Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked at the very last page of journal with the doodling around on it? I wonder if it is just my eyes or does anyone else see a small child(with pigtails) drawing?

Who is Michelle? He wrote to her about how just when they were almost back together, he got locked up. His (ex)wife wasn't named Michelle. Then he says "But let me tell you like this.. if you changed your number so you wouldn't have to talk to me tell me so that I'll know that you never loved me and are going to start that game again of shutting me out of your life."
I have so many thought and feelings reading his words. Creeper of the highest order.

So, I just pulled up his journals... and the first words I read are RUFF DRAFT'S. Was this sicko planning on getting published or something? If so, Foxfire, what is your opinion on how this fits into his "master plan"? To have started a "memoir" before he was even a convicted murderer?? Hmmm.

Personally I think this was part of his getting paroled early. Declaring remorse, his love for his wife and child, how he was so mad at himself, wanting to change his life, be a family, go to church, God searching his heart blah, blah, blah. If that's the case then it worked because he was paroled 2 years early. JMO

Yes I have read the pdf you listed. I was wondering about the pdf the released to the media.The 218 pg document.We are getting bits and pieces. I guess I am just curious just like everyone else.If there is any information on this please let me know.Thanks

well i have to say im absolutely shocked that he gets his words out so clearly. i guess part of me didnt think he was that intelligent. a speller, he is not! grandiose much tho? made my stomach turn to read his entry entitled *****. thats the accurate portrayal of thoughts i was expecting. not his other love notes. im not done reading everything but the most stand out line i read was

"i always knew the devil was a woman"

i think the hardest thing for me to wrap my mind around is why he talks about watching his mother get beat by the father and he turned into the very monster he hated.

well i have to say im absolutely shocked that he gets his words out so clearly. i guess part of me didnt think he was that intelligent. a speller, he is not! grandiose much tho? made my stomach turn to read his entry entitled *****. thats the accurate portrayal of thoughts i was expecting. not his other love notes. im not done reading everything but the most stand out line i read was

"i always knew the devil was a woman"

i think the hardest thing for me to wrap my mind around is why he talks about watching his mother get beat by the father and he turned into the very monster he hated.

That... And how he won't become his father. How he would never hurt his daughter... But beating his (ex)wife, urinating in her, making her participate in his dark and evil rape fantasies, sneaking up behind her in their home, and everything else he did to her was okay? He didn't become his father. He became a monster way, way worse.

Also: Kidnap, rape, and murder Lisa Pate in July 1999 = meeting (ex)wife and marrying her in September.

Kidnap and Murder Mickey Shunick in May 2012 = Propose to girlfriend but arrested before marriage.

Coincidence or not? Opinions?

Definite possibility. I guess we will have to wait and see if there are more victims.

Part of me wants to believe he had this "double life" thing going on, and that the women he was involved with had no way of knowing how much of a monster he was. But with all this new info coming out about the urinating in the mouth and such... kinda makes wonder how these women didn't speak up sooner.

And another thing that has been bothering me is... if the police had these confessions from the inmates in prison when BSL was still locked up but didn't have enough evidence to charge him... Wouldn't you think that they would have kept WAY closer tabs on the man. If they were convinced that he raped and murdered a woman. How do these animals slip through the cracks??? It's scary.

Definite possibility. I guess we will have to wait and see if there are more victims.

Part of me wants to believe he had this "double life" thing going on, and that the women he was involved with had no way of knowing how much of a monster he was. But with all this new info coming out about the urinating in the mouth and such... kinda makes wonder how these women didn't speak up sooner.

And another thing that has been bothering me is... if the police had these confessions from the inmates in prison when BSL was still locked up but didn't have enough evidence to charge him... Wouldn't you think that they would have kept WAY closer tabs on the man. If they were convinced that he raped and murdered a woman. How do these animals slip through the cracks??? It's scary.

And how on EARTH does he get out early???

The diary just plain angers me, but not for the reason it would anger most. :furious:

In jail or prison, the cells are shook down quite often for hidden contraband. Prisoners do not have many personal effects in their cells, aside from some books, paper/floppy ink pens (think the 1980s bracelet that hid an ink pen in it), perhaps a few photographs. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, in that cell that cannot be looked at by a guard or warden. If a guard wanted to read the personal writings of an inmate, it can and does happen. Therefore, no matter what BSL wrote in there, he would be assured that someone, somewhere, would read it. Were he to die in prison (be it from unforeseen health issues or a shank sliding between the ribs or some prisoner beating him to death, á la Jeffrey Dahmer), those writings would be given to his next of kin, along with whatever pathetic belongings were in his cell.

These writings strike me as self-serving, self-indulgent, repugnant, narcissistic, dismissive male bovine effluvial remnants :moo: I'm identifying several elements:

(1) Memoir-like writings that were perhaps the basis of an aborted book,
(2) Declarations of love to a woman (probably his ex) with NO hints of violence, even when anger is evident, and
(3) Biblical references (which tell me he was at least listening to the prison chaplain and/or jail missionaries who would visit) that could be construed as "finding God".

Because of the public nature of prison writings, one can assume three things:

(1) The writer knows these things will be read by someone in authority,
(2) The writer wants to show evidence of "change", "fidelity" and "submission to God", and
(3) There had better be nothing incriminating in there.

Considering he was in there 8 years and only produced 37 or so pages, then I would place this "writing" squarely in the realm of "proof of redemption" and not a true reflection of him. PFFT. That he kept the writings also says that he was proud of the effort he put into them...Including a few rants where he tells the woman (again, probably his ex), that women like her make men join the priesthood.

There is no doubt in my mind that the majority of his time spent in jail comprised of reliving things in his head. These are not the musings of a man who is a natural writer, and these are not a true reflection of his soul at that point in his life...Especially when you are aware of the context in which they were written.

I'm so disgusted, it's unbelievable. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member