GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I meant just the opposite. I hold the Multnomah County Sheriff's office in the highest esteem. I was just pointing out that they do indeed do great work. There were a lot of people who dissed them right and left during the Kyron search, claiming they were inept yokels. I was simply pointing out what a great job they did and consistently do for our county. I should have made that more clear. I guess I expected you all to read my mind.

Oh! I'm sorry to have reacted emotionally to your post! I'm sorry! I am local (Vancouver, but have worked and gone to undergrad and grad school in Portland) and truly respect the Multnomah Co. Sheriff Dept as well! I hated seeing them ripped apart over Kyron's search, because I believe they did their best! After seeing them search for Whitney as if she were their own child...I'm certain that they searched just as hard for poor sweet Kyron. Again, I'm sorry for that reaction!

Which album is the strawberry dacquiri picture in??? I can't find it!

Just click on photos and scroll down quite a bit. It's on the right side, just a pic of a brightly colored drink with a straw in it.

No, no, no, no!!! GDI! I am so effing tired of this.

RIP beautiful Whitney. I am so very sorry. :(

I think in this tragedy, it's also a good time for a bit of a gut check as well. It's not always the husband. We've seen so many family members over the years do horrible things that it is natural to be suspicious, but here we are, seeing that not every laugh or look means guilt. For me, this is always an important lesson to remember.

Agreed. Despite the fact there wasn't the slightest hint that Clint Heichel had done anything wrong, all manner of vile and insulting things were said about him. Imagine Googling your missing spouse's name and coming across that.

Nothing new in this news bulletin...

except - 'it is unclear how well Whitney and him knew each other...'

I might point out that it is really pouring down rain in a pretty good storm right now in Portland. May God bless those involved in this young woman's recovery up in the forest in the cold, dark rain. They really do heaven's work.

I read earlier on that Whitneys husband had provided clues to LE, I wonder if he was suspicious of JH?? Maybee he saw JH had a fixation with her??

This is an incredibly sad outcome, but at least the waiting and worry of possibilities is now over.

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Whitney believed that when we die we are as Jesus described in John 11:11 as taking a rest in sleep. Ecclesiastes 9:5 gives further description that the dead are unconscious, no love, hate or jealousy.

Our beloved Whitney is now taking a rest in sleep awaiting the resurrection into a world free from mourning, outcry, pain an death. Revelation 21:4

Situations like this are an aweful reminder that we are living in the last days that Jesus talked at length about in Matthew 24. This type of thing hurts so bad because humans were not made to have to suffer in this way. The God of the bible whose name is Jehovah will NOT allow this to continue much longer.

The family appreciates all your love and concern. We are all praying to help us heal from this and help others to draw close to the only God that will end all suffering soon!

Www.Findwhitneyheichel.com

Can't find a FB for JH. Not that it would tell much. I am just wondering why? Was he envious of their relationship? Did he secretly have a sick obsession? It seems he is close, not just because he lives in the same apt. complex but because WH had a family member as a friend on FB. Makes me wonder did JH look at those pics and wish he was her husband? I don't get it. But I never really do with these sick people!

:(
Finally checking in tonight and this is what I see. So sad. This poor girl and her family. I just knew this wasn't voluntary. Prayers to Whitney's family.

There is a candlelight vigil for tomorrow mentioned on the Find Whitney FB page (the real one). Poster initials LMD.

Ah, yes. I don't see it at the top on my fb, but when I click on the album I can see it. He looks a little different with glasses. Probably a nice married couple who were friends with Whitney and Clint. Probably watched games and shared pizza together. What in the world made him do such a horrible thing? I checked OJIN and all he has for previous court records are some traffic violations.

Oops, posted in error

Oops, posted in error

Yeah, that is the right page. If you click on "albums" there is a picture of the two of them at a viewpoint--probably the Vista House overlooking the Columbia River Gorge--and I am 100% sure he is wearing glasses. Look again. You can click on it to make it bigger. Silver/black frames. Not terribly large.

Did someone say there would be another press conference now? I might be mistaken ...

Yeah, that is the right page. If you click on "albums" there is a picture of the two of them at a viewpoint--probably the Vista House overlooking the Columbia River Gorge--and I am 100% sure he is wearing glasses. Look again. You can click on it to make it bigger. Silver/black frames. Not terribly large.

Sorry, I had a brain freeze there for a moment. All thawed now.

Did someone say there would be another press conference now? I might be mistaken ...

There was a pc tonight at 10:00 PM Oregon time, about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, the next will be tomorrow at 10:00 AM. If you scroll back you will find a transcription of tonight's pc.

Yeah that's him. Looks like her bf. God this woman must be in shock as well!

Just shaking my head .... unbelievable. :what:

LE must have had strong suspicions against him from early on. That's why the constant "stranger on stranger crime is rare" statements. They knew, they just had to prove it.

They did a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member