GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

According to her FB, she has been "in a relationship" for over a year and has a job. She's only 12 stinking years old!

Yeah, this is what I was wondering when I noticed her size...
I was a fully-grown person at 12, and I know I tended to hang around older boys and this was a long time ago...I think it is much more likely now...

I wouldn't put much stock in a 12 year old's relationship and job status on FB. Nothing is vetted for accuracy and it could just be so she could look "cool" to her friends...

Going to check on the scanner thread - and see if I can understand the NJ accents :)

Kids on Facebook are forever "getting married" or being "in a relationship" with their friends. It doesn't meant anything. In fact, its usually the kids who don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend who put that they are in a relationship with a best friend - often the same sex.

As for the job, its also the done thing to have a job with a brand you like. My son and all his friends have that they work for "Etnies" or "Wethepeople" as they are all into BMXing. Girls often put that they work at the Playboy Mansion (yes even girls as young as 11 or 12, scary huh?)

I work at a secondary school, which is really useful for keeping in touch with how the kids of today tick, and learning these things!

Hoping she is found very soon - there are been far too many tragic endings on WS this past fortnight.

I wouldn't put much stock in a 12 year old's relationship and job status on FB. Nothing is vetted for accuracy and it could just be so she could look "cool" to her friends...

Going to check on the scanner thread - and see if I can understand the NJ accents :)

Thanks, it appears you are right...That said, she has waaaay too much personal info out on Facebook, and seems like she's trying to act much older than she is. This situation has me very worried.

I'm getting nothing. Here's what I do know. She's the daughter of a bass player in a NJ band called "The Electric Boa". She went for a bike ride Saturday at about 12:30pm, and that's the last anyone saw her. I believe they think her cell phone has been off since 2:40-ish Saturday. She was riding her white Odyssey BMX bicycle, and her relatives reported her missing around 9:30 p.m.

"Pasquale is white, about five feet, two inches tall (although a Facebook post says she's five feet, four inches tall) and weighing about 120 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair, which she was wearing in a pony tail or bun when last seen, police said.

She was wearing Navy blue shorts under sweatpants of the same color and a yellow T-shirt with “Clayton Soccer” printed on the front. She also wore bright blue high-top sneakers and a silver or light gray cinch backpack with “Reckless” printed on the back." I hope there's positive news soon!

She appears to have 2 FB profiles. I am not sure which one is more recent.

I would imagine the one with the timeline format is most recent or most used. The old format switches automatically to the timeline when you sign in. So, IMO, she hasn't signed in to the account that is not the timeline format.

Me too...I am crossing my fingers that this is one of those cases where the kid either runs away on purpose or accidentally goes off the grid for a bit, causing everyone to go into a panic, and then her parents don't know whether to yell or cry when she shows up.

I'm kind of thinking with what little I know...

she may be "high spirited" and wants to grow up more quickly than she needs to?

Only saying this in,hopes she is out on an " adventure".

I am not sure my heart can take another beautfiful missing girl. I am in South Georgia, what is the weather like in NJ right now?

Sweet Autumn where are you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back