GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Good heavens, why do these children try and grow up so fast??

It can break a heart can't it?

In another way maybe Autumn did hook up with an older "group" and is out there somewhere.:please:

True but isn't this site about helping solve things? Things others may not have seen yet. If these guys aren't guilty no harm no foul right?

Scadder, you might want to revisit the TOS (terms of service). There are rules we must follow to continue participating on WS. Many of these carry legal weight.

I wonder if she was flirting/texting with someone on Friday night, already having made plans to meet up, and then did meet up. Perhaps he came on too strong, assaulted her and then did not feel he could let her go. Somehow it got out of hand. The obvious preferred alternative is that she did meet up and ran off with him; even though that is incredibly dangerous, it would leave open the possibility that she is being cared for in some kind of way.

But honestly I don't feel at all good about her situation by now. At 12, she should be allowed to survive mistakes of judgement.

Her 1 FB put dob 10/29/1991 which makes her 21

I have underaged nieces and granddaughters who have FB's. They put on purpose that they are over 18 or 21 as to not draw pervs and undesirables to their pages. It's to throw off the pervs who are looking for underaged girls.

It can break a heart can't it?

In another way maybe Autumn did hook up with an older "group" and is out there somewhere.:please:

Its very heartbreaking, I was still playing with my dolls at 12, still do as I collect vintage dolls, I really do hope she is out there safe somewhere, what would REALLY be heartbreaking is another child not found, or worse yet, found dead:( I feel so bad for her parents because they just don't know whats become of thier little girl, and may never know if she is not found :(

True but isn't this site about helping solve things? Things others may not have seen yet. If these guys aren't guilty no harm no foul right?

Yes, WS is here to help but allowing rumors and innocent people to be named doesn't help and in fact may hinder. That is why we may only post info from MSM and verified posters. There are times when local rumors are spot on and may have aided the posters on the board but 1) that is rarely the case and 2) rest assured most rumors do get passed around and investigated by posters behind the scenes, if they become relevant all the info dug up in the mean time is shared.

I'm on meds and didn't really state any of this well so hopefully a mod or a much more eloquent poster will come along and better explain things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has 2 FB pages. But I don't see anything on either of them that is very recent. Jan on one and May on the other.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jules71,

Found the screenshot of Autumn's wall from Saturday afternoon at 2:21 pm - here is a snag of what folks are talking about.

Attachments

• Ceecee sing.png
    Ceecee sing.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 154
I found another Autumn Pasquale website last updated that mentions a boyfriend she has and his name. Jan of this year. Man this FB thing where there is a map and a dot where the person lives. Way too much information is out in public.

This technology is a stalkers dream.

The best is when these young people immediately update a status and include who is with them at what venue. My nephews wife did that at a family gathering last week. I was like "Oh good lookout so we all can get robbed before we get home". Oh well not me. Can't tag me because I don't have a FB.

Sorry I didn't realize the weight that a website had to an investigation sorry.

They say they don't watch websites but honestly sometimes I think they take cues from sites like WebSleuths.

So the real question here is who is CeeCee?

Attachments

• Ceecee sing.png
    Ceecee sing.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 50
Hi Jules71,

Found the screenshot of Autumn's wall from Saturday afternoon at 2:21 pm - here is a snag of what folks are talking about.

Special thanks from me too, elepher.

Now, does that look like the inside of a house in the background or the outside? Could it be a bungalow?

It's cool, scadder. Most new members don't. Just remember that anything posted on the internet stays there forever. If someone googles "scadder" 10-20 years from now, this post might show up as a hit. None of us wants to bring undue harm to an innocent person. So it's important to be cautious when typing in identifying information. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back