GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they were having a rough time in their marriage prior to this event(and JWs don't divorce unless there is adultery)...she's probably knocking people over in her hurry to get to the courthouse to file for divorce.

Remarriage is also not possible unless there has been death or adultery.

Remarriage is also not possible unless there has been death or adultery.

Due to the sexual assault (what JH did to WH)she is now free to divorce and remarry if she chooses. It's not adultery per se...but it is enough technically to allow her to divorce.

I believe she was in a situation that would be terribly hard for most of us to relate to. Whatever her final actions, though, they made perfect sense in her situation, and would be clear when one could back away and see the whole picture.

I have a picture that all this fits into, but at mod request am really not going to go there in this thread.

The crime is bizarre; I'll give you that much!

She was still at home at that time. Why would she have needed help?

Maybe it had but there was no reason to mention that in the affidavit.
<snipped for space>

IIRC early on there was some mention that when her manager first talked to CH he/she(not sure which?) asked if WH had "decided to be sick" or something similar. It's a stretch IMO but maybe she called to see if they had enough staffing that she didn't need to come in if she was feeling a bit iffy/under the weather?

IMO I really don't think she talked to the manager that day, but it could explain the somewhat strange comment about her "deciding" to be sick.

<snipped for space> It looks like he assaulted and killed her in the back of the car. It has tinted windows, it's not easy or even impossible to see inside. And the space being very open he would have been able to see anyone approaching long before they got close.

True, I didn't think about the tinted windows. I can see where the assault in particular could've happened in the back of the SUV behind tinted windows. But when he actually killed her, from what I've read anyway, it sounds like there was a significant amount of blood and - ugh - "other" stuff around the SUV, on the hood, etc., along with the broken window. Wouldn't someone notice that driving by? Maybe it's not a very heavily travelled road, or the speed limit's high enough that you'd drive by it and think "huh that was weird" but not so much that you'd turn around?

IIRC early on there was some mention that when her manager first talked to CH he/she(not sure which?) asked if WH had "decided to be sick" or something similar. It's a stretch IMO but maybe she called to see if they had enough staffing that she didn't need to come in if she was feeling a bit iffy/under the weather?

IMO I really don't think she talked to the manager that day, but it could explain the somewhat strange comment about her "deciding" to be sick.

bbm

It was Holt's phone the call came from at 6am!

bbm

oh yeahhhh...so there was a call made to Starbucks at 6 am....do we know if anyone answered at Starbucks? They open early...somebody would of been there.
Maybe JH just called and hung up? for who knows what reason....

True, I didn't think about the tinted windows. I can see where the assault in particular could've happened in the back of the SUV behind tinted windows. But when he actually killed her, from what I've read anyway, it sounds like there was a significant amount of blood and - ugh - "other" stuff around the SUV, on the hood, etc., along with the broken window. Wouldn't someone notice that driving by? Maybe it's not a very heavily travelled road, or the speed limit's high enough that you'd drive by it and think "huh that was weird" but not so much that you'd turn around?

If the Explorer was pulled into that turnout from the oncoming lane as you see it in the photo, the passenger side window would be facing the field and not the road. Besides the tinted windows in the back, there were also at least a dozen table linens (possibly 16?) that Whitney had brought home from her mother's house the night before. (and possibly the bottle of Febreze to freshen them up?)

That spot sure doesn't look like a place a body could be dumped even temporarily. I think her body was placed in the back seat, with the table linens on top of her. At the gas station if JH asked for $5 or even $10 worth, the attendant would have had to watch the meter on the pump and would probably only have glanced at the back of the car as he was inserting and removing the gas nozzle. Coupled with the tinted windows and the table cloths, I don't think Whitney's body would have been readily noticeable.

Due to the sexual assault (what JH did to WH)she is now free to divorce and remarry if she chooses. It's not adultery per se...but it is enough technically to allow her to divorce.

Yes, even sodomy is considered adultery. So even if JH doesn't get the death penalty, she's free to remarry if she divorces.

bbm

One has to wonder the purpose of stealing the phone.

I'm guessing by replacing the SIM card in it, he could use it without his calls showing up on his and his wife's regular cell phone bill. Not sure though. Wireless is not my area of telecom expertise.

Just thinking of JH being in their apartment and stealing Clints phone....Clint said he was sure they got the key back when they returned but JH could have made a copy...who knows if he continued to go in their apartment if he was obsessed with Whitney. Creepy

Sadly, I disagree. Though many of this forum are seeming eager that it appear so. It looks like someone is taking great pains to try to supply some 'solid evidence' for this case, but when looked at closely, it's really not. In fact, it's absurd.

Eg. - the Febreze bottle found in the car where they were able to lift 'a fingerprint'...

I'm sorry, but a guy with a car full of blood and brain matter from multiple gunshot wounds is NOT going to try to clean it up with a bottle of household Febreze. That would be laughable if this case weren't so tragic. Even if he's a moron, as many of you seem to think he is. Think about it--where did this clean up happen?

&#8226; Did he go into Walmart and buy that bottle, come back out and try to clean it up? I presume this happened in the parking lot? (is it on video that he bought it at Walmart? that the guy was messing around in the back seat of the car?) NO? Then where else?

&#8226; On the road, while driving to all those gas stations and ATM machines? Sound feasible to anyone on here?

&#8226; In the woods? (Okay, so he planned ahead, grabbing bottle from home before he left? So...this so-called idiot has now planned thoroughly enough to take for this abduction/murder a bottle of Febreze, not 1 but 2 guns to kill an unarmed, unsuspecting, 5'2&quot;, 120-lb. young woman, and a screwdriver so that he can thoughtfully drop the front license plate off in the mountain to lead searchers to his victim.)

(BTW, if it IS a bottle from home, there's another--actually far more believable--reason the bottle has his fingerprints on it, and it's not necessarily MURDER. Maybe he actually did some chores?)

*Expect to see an amended pdf out in the next couple of days to answer these and other questions. We'll probably also discover he's killed cats as a youth, poisoned his mother, and sold secrets to foreign intelligence.

I believe there was more than one perp involved in this, I know there has been untruthful accounting, and I look forward to watching this case unravel in the days ahead.

Actually, he was stupid enough to dump his gun in the bushes right outside the police station, (as if that wouldn't be found!), so maybe he was stupid enough to try to use a bottle of Febreze to clean the car in the Walmart parking lot... Also, Cindy Anthony tried to use Febreze to clean the odor of a decaying body from Casey Anthony's car! I don't believe the reason he ditched the license plate was to lead them to her body, more likely it was to delay identification of the car, that part he thought of.

So a while back I posted that someone said that JH had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome...i found a link, seems a bit fishy tho. Only one post. I think someone is going around peppering forums and comment sections with this info. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...urdered-and-an-investigation-is-ongoing/page2
scroll down.....so probably not the case, but his behavior does fit the description of someone on the high end of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disorder. I also think something is going to come out in the trial as regards his mental state, be it mental illness or some kind of developmental problem or perhaps brain injury. Nothing he did makes sense. Not the crime, not the way he tried to "cover up the crime", just how deeply senseless it all is. It's hard to really wrap one's "normal" brain around the whole situation.

Yes, even sodomy is considered adultery. So even if JH doesn't get the death penalty, she's free to remarry if she divorces.

uh not to split hairs or anything but dictionary.com defines Adultery as:voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her lawful spouse.

This was not an affair, and certainly not voluntary on WH's part. So technically it's not "adultery"
But it is sex with someone outside the marriage so it does free the innocent spouse.

<modsnip>

I read that she was helping with a cousin's wedding that was happening on the weekend. The linens were for that. She seemed very family oriented. Seems like a normal and reasonable reason that they were in her SUV. Esp, if she was helping her cousin.

I am getting really upset to see anyone still insinuating anything negative about CH. :(

So a while back I posted that someone said that JH had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome...i found a link, seems a bit fishy tho. Only one post. I think someone is going around peppering forums and comment sections with this info. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...urdered-and-an-investigation-is-ongoing/page2
scroll down.....so probably not the case, but his behavior does fit the description of someone on the high end of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disorder. I also think something is going to come out in the trial as regards his mental state, be it mental illness or some kind of developmental problem or perhaps brain injury. Nothing he did makes sense. Not the crime, not the way he tried to "cover up the crime", just how deeply senseless it all is. It's hard to really wrap one's "normal" brain around the whole situation.

bit of a dry read but I thought I'd just throw it out there for the sake of theorizing possible "motivation" if you can even call it that
http://www.fascets.org/info.html

Whitney had been at her Mom's the night before working on wedding plans. I think it was safe to assume she had the linens in her vehicle but was kidnapped and murdered the next morning. Perhaps she was in charge of dropping them for cleaning? Could be a number of reasons she had the linens but wedding plans the night before sure seems logical :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member