Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the youtube last night of the 11 pm news last night but someone who is local said after that, the anchors mentioned that Jose was "in the building" to talk with Pepitone. Whenever Jose's involved, it makes me leary.

From RadarOnLine

Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case missed 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence that they would have used to try to prove her guilt, the reporter on a bombshell new report from Orlando's WKMG-TV tells RadarOnline.com.

"We've uncovered an astounding failure by investigators that left prosecutors unaware of more than 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence,” Pipitone told Radar.

Pipitone and the station then made prosecutors aware of that evidence, and the reaction they received proved its value.

“When we revealed it to them last week, they said they would have used some of it to try to prove Casey's guilt," Pipitone added.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/11/casey-anthony-evidence-found-tv-station-new-report

I posted the youtube last night of the 11 pm news last night but someone who is local said after that, the anchors mentioned that Jose was "in the building" to talk with Pepitone. Whenever Jose's involved, it makes me leary.

From RadarOnLine

Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case missed 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence that they would have used to try to prove her guilt, the reporter on a bombshell new report from Orlando's WKMG-TV tells RadarOnline.com.

"We've uncovered an astounding failure by investigators that left prosecutors unaware of more than 98 percent of a crucial batch of evidence,” Pipitone told Radar.

Pipitone and the station then made prosecutors aware of that evidence, and the reaction they received proved its value.

“When we revealed it to them last week, they said they would have used some of it to try to prove Casey's guilt," Pipitone added.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/11/casey-anthony-evidence-found-tv-station-new-report

Well here we have Baez making a few bucks off of radaronline.com again. He sure works every angle.

From RadarOnLine

Oh holy crap. The national media has a hold of this already. :thud:

I mean...I knew it would probably happen but not before the story aired in Orlando.

<snipped>

Yes, Baez in the building....calling it investigation and prosecution failure....

color me leary

(not saying that there is no "evidence" that was missed...saying that this is Baez spin. I hope it comes back and bites him in the tush.)

From RadarOnLine

THANK YOU - I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THAT "IN THE BUILDING" comment by the lady anchor! (So, I am not going crazy! Yippieeeeeeee~ LOL)

My apology. I misread what you wrote.

Kindly re-read my post - I NEVER SAID she could. I said: "she will be staying in her prison of hiding for a long time!"

:waitasec: So first it was a "prosecution blunder", and now its an "astounding failure by investigators"

Well I always lean towards it's RadarOnLine keeping Casey and/or the Anthonys in $$$$$ since they always get the tidbits.

Here's the ting that's making me leery aside from it being Sweep's Week.
At no time in last night's mini ad for the revelation did Pipitone say the words definite or absolute. Now I am reading that Jeff Ashton is saying if he knew about it he would have used "some" of it to "try" to prove Casey's guilt. This is not sounding very compelling to me anymore. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, that's just the vibes I'm getting. We shall see.

So much for that grocery trip!
grocery.gif

A big "thanks" to our friend logicalgirl for sending me an alert; and here I was, just about to take a break from the Caylee forum for awhile! I'm usually a day late and a dollar short anyway. lolz

I was about to dismiss this "big news" as gossip or wishful thinking, but if beach says it's kosher, then that's enough for me.

And I thought I'd change my avatar to something more appropriate; a sweet angel, like our beloved Caylee, of blessed memory.

So happy to see so many great peeps here!
:seeya:

I agree janethedood! :rocker: it is awesome to see all of you guys again!

After the trial, either MM himself or a mod posted that MM had not been able to do much at the end for us because he had been placed on the DT witness list. He was never called though. They couldn't tell us what all it was about due to appeals, etc but promised we would find out. I'm thinking MM unearthed something, and JB put him on HIS witness list as a preemptive move in case the SA dropped this evidence on them. Although not sure what they could get out of MM to help them unless they were going to just try and discredit him.

Just wondering...Will MM be able to tell us more about the trial and his experience sometime?

Ok, running out the door. If anyone knows how to get in touch with LambChop and ExpectingUnicorns, please try to get the word to them. Anyone else too! Those 2 just popped into my mind because I KNOW they will want to be here.

Ok, running out the door. If anyone knows how to get in touch with LambChop and ExpectingUnicorns, please try to get the word to them. Anyone else too! Those 2 just popped into my mind because I KNOW they will want to be here.

and our mock juror mountainkat!:rocker:

Just wondering...Will MM be able to tell us more about the trial and his experience sometime?

Supposedly but that was said a long time ago. Maybe this is what he was waiting for or maybe until appeal is done?

Please pray for my sister Tulessa. I left an update in Alan and Lisa's thread and I want to thank you all for being there four during the trial.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Tulessa.

When I went to the book signing here by Jeff Ashton, I remember a question was ask to JA about one of the computer searches. I can't remember which one, and JA response was we couldnt use that because we could not prove Casey did the search.

I was thinking in my mind but the sluethers on WS did, so why couldn't the state?

Want be able to stay up tnight so I will have to wait till the am to hear the this news. Driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard