Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it Tara that Lee gave an ill-worded internet smackdown to?

Didn't Casey threaten to punch Jesse in the face via the interwebs as well?

Dunno why I am thinking about these things, just more oddities from the Twilight Zone left foating in my little mind...I've gotta nap through this wait, I think, lest I start musing about whether or not Casey ever did get around to telling Annie everything when she got out.

I don't care what the news folks are implying - I don't believe for one second that if this evidence will be even more incriminating to FCA - that it originated from Baez.

I think this is something uncovered by Tony or his contacts and he checked part of it out with Baez to see if it could be true. Baez being Baez would claim to know all about it - and we know how that goes....

What would be the point of proving to us and the public even more than we already know that FCA is completely guilty? This would make him look like a better lawyer and bring him in more business? That's a pretty twisted way to approach something unless Baez has some big issue with FCA and he needs to shut her up or make her even more inaccessible than she is now. Like - does she have something juicy to reveal about JB that might get her a big interview so she's ready to talk cause she's fed up being out of the spotlight - and this is Jose cutting her off at the pass (as they say)?

I feel like I've stepped back two years or else I'm in the midst of a psychotic break!! I go soaring up with excitement and happiness and then the pessimism sneaks in and then the suspicion when I read the "slant" of an article and then I read some more than know for sure it's real and away I go again!

Reading posts it feels that horror of the verdict and the shock and pain we all felt is keeping us feeling we need to protect ourselves from feeling that again with this case. I just have to remember the media likes to jerk us around......what we think favors Baez could just be pot stirring.

I'm going back to excited and hopeful until I definitely know better.:rocker:

(bit about JB bolded by me)

That's the little bell that went off in my head when you first alerted me to this new twist, lg! I always thought if things didn't go the way FCA thought they would post-probation, she'd turn on her lawyers, especially JB.

IS IT 11 P.M. YET??!

ALIEN THWARTCAKES....TASTY!

Toy-story-edible-alien-cake-model-on-cupcakes.jpg

Hi Caylee Warriors.....:seeya:

I haven't been here since that wrongful acquittal of this murdering beast and her family who spinned and worked both sides...I was hoping they would allllll go down!

Nothing so big that she could be arrested at the Federal level...I only wish this beast would get her karma kicking her *advertiser censored* already..It's way overdue...I would like to know why the prosecution, if known, why they didn't use it..but then again, with this idiot pinellas 12, they could have caught KC murdering Caylee and they would still not convict..even as they stated, we didn't think or say she was innocent...WTF! Angry all over again...

Casey Anthony: Prosecutor says 'foolproof suffocation' search prompted WKMG report

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

Burdick told the Sentinel that the Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed "there was a computer search on 'foolproof suffocation' on 6-16-08 that they did not find." Burdick stressed that this information "is not 'new,'" as it was already published in Baez's book months ago.

More at the link

Gosh, I feel kind of left out of Caylee's Club. I feel like I contributed to her threads....does anyone remember seeing my posts? Hmmm, maybe mine were deleted... :what: lol

OMG I just seen a flying saucer with a turkey on it............. LOL

I just did a search for foolproof suffocation and all that comes up on the first page is CA. I wonder what sites were perused, and for how long

Well, this is not new news so the new news better be evidence that points to FCA making the searches. This proves to me that Caylee was murdered by duct tape just as JA said. No wonder FCA had such a reaction the first time JA said that in court. She probably thought for sure they had found her search.

I just did a search for foolproof suffocation and all that comes up on the first page is CA. I wonder what sites were perused, and for how long

ANJ had the good idea of putting -casey when you do the search.

Jury tampering?? IMO, that took place during jury selection....by the judge!

:furious:

Gosh, I feel kind of left out of Caylee's Club. I feel like I contributed to her threads....does anyone remember seeing my posts? Hmmm, maybe mine were deleted... :what: lol

I remember you cuz of your name. :)

When I look at your post count, I can see why you might have gotten lost. There are thousands upon thousands of posts in Caylee's threads. Many of mine are from Caylee's forum as well.

Alrighty then...just sent a shout out to the Parking Lot Peeps :)

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2

Are you talking about that list upthread?? I remember you a lot!! That list upthread is just those people who are still missing and haven't check in in the last 24 hours.

Of course you're part of WS - I remember your posts well.....and nice to see you again!!:seeya:

I, for one, am glad that the cat's out of the bag, and that they won't be able to use Caylee to attempt to drive ratings.

Thwart cakes for everyone!!!! And AZ Lawyer and JWG totally rock...

This is the best part of the article for me...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,0,50368.story

Baez noted that, before the "foolproof suffocation" search, someone logged into an AOL Instant Messenger account on the computer. According to Baez's writings, George Anthony had an AIM account, but Casey Anthony did not.

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote.

Pssssssssst Jose - casey o marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members