Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to remember that a great deal of our world doesn't know what the significance of that means....

Sure - we know that some of the people on the jury used computers and read the news online - but I'll also bet that more than half of them hasn't touched one. Incredible as that may seem - to people like me especially whose laptop is an extension of my arm 24/7.

:sigh:

My question has always always been why was the not more investigation of the laptop that was disc erased and blue screened at Tony's. I hope that in the future that may be known....but then again.....well, that must have been the motherload that will not be investigated.

all I can do now is read the sheet going on and :sigh:

The spin this man creates makes me dizzy. The jury must have known they were taken for a ride shortly after trial.
It was an accident, no it was Zanny & Kronk, no GA murdered Caylee, no Ga looked up fool proof suffocation cause it was an accident & he felt responsable, no GA abused KC & Caylee & killed Caylee in the pool.
Why would GA want to kill himself if he murdered Caylee? Murderers don't harm themselves.
Or are we back to it was an accident & GA looked up suicide.
I can't listen to his spin anymore. I can't stand him & wait for the day that he reaps all he has sown. The harvest is almost ready JB & KC.

Edited to add - so much spin I had forgot GA looked up how to kill himdelf with poison, duct tape & a plastic bag because he was afraid he would be outed for abuse. Oh man, he needs to stop.
If this evidence found on the pc was so damning to GA why didn't JB use it against GA at trial. Instead he was shaken in his boots that it may be brought out. Why would that be? That says it all doesm't it?

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall listening to the messages FCA is leaving JB right now...

Okay, I never mentioned it during the trial, but I did my best to blog the entire contents of the trial. Since we can't go back and re-watch for details, I would suggest those looking for the gist of the testimony at trial go back to an index of my blog posts to check for details. It lists all the witnesses for each day and the videos shown. It may help refresh memories.

On June 8, 2011, it took three witnesses to go through the testimony about the computers:

Det. Sandra Osborne
Sgt. Kevin Stenger
John Dennis Bradley (from Cacheback)

Not all the details are there, but the main points to which they testified are.

June 8, 2011: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-13.html

Case Index: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/07/casey-anthony-quick-links.html

Mods, if this post is not appropriate, please remove it!

Yes. After JB's book came out this summer, the prosecutors asked her to confirm that there was really a "fool-proof suffication" search, and she was able to access the files at that time, so I don't know what changed. By the time I contacted her in late July, she already knew all the details of the searches.

Oh, I know. I wish we had been able to get the whole hard drive image.

If there was, I would have posted it in the computer forensics thread. I think I did post something about Cindy's apparent attempt to investigate Casey and her friends the night before she finally tracked Casey down.

More importantly, I doubt George would have bothered accepting a Facebook friend for Casey and checking a Myspace comment in the middle of his "suicidal" search.

The entire hard drive was turned over to the defense. The defense extracted and reviewed the relevant internet history files. The prosecution only got partial files from OCSO.

BBM I did not realize that the defense was given the entire hard drive, while the prosecution only got partial files. I don't fully understand how all of this works, so maybe I'm reading something into this that isn't there. I guess my question is, why was this the case and, could this have had any impact on the end results, i.e., on the fact that the foxfire browser "fool-proof suffocation" search was not discovered by the prosecution? :waitasec:

BBM I did not realize that the defense was given the entire hard drive, while the prosecution only got partial files. I don't fully understand how all of this works, so maybe I'm reading something into this that isn't there. I guess my question is, why was this the case and, could this have had any impact on the end results, i.e., on the fact that the foxfire browser "fool-proof suffocation" search was not discovered by the prosecution? :waitasec:

Technically the prosecution did have the entire hard drive. Their computer forensics person failed to extract the FF browser history.

If you're missing a post re: Caylee's rights, you'll find it moved [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143437"]here[/ame].

I understand how the US Constitution reads. But how it actually works is what I have questioned for a long time. The reality is, while all citizens have the same civil rights in normal day to day life...when a person is murdered their killer is allowed a much louder voice. The killer has a defense attorney who can, by law, imply things at trial that they are not required to prove. The prosecutors (who are essentially the voice of the victim) must back up everything they say in court.

The killer has the right to appeal a verdict that is not in their favor. The prosecutor (again, as advocate for the victim) has no right to appeal.

It would be wonderful if all citizens really did have equal rights. But I see too many instances where the scales of justice are lopsided and it is always in favor of the perpetrator.

Excellent post! Thanks button just wouldn't do.

JB repeatedly perjured himself in court and because he is a defense attorney, that's just fine.

True justice would require that regardless of the trial outcome, an attorney be held responsible for misconduct, which SHOULD, but sadly doesn't include, telling baldfaced lies that contradict each other in a court of law.

JB ought to be punished for his lies. But he won't be.

As much as I love being here with all of you, as much as I have missed all of you in our common cause for justice for our baby...I have spent alot of time trying to come to terms with what has transpired. It has been extremely painful. But I have tried to move on.

It feels like old times, finding "new evidence' that points to this person's guilt.

But, instead, the ending is already written. She gets off scott-free (yep, hyphen). Nothing can change that.
Karma...we await you. Where the heck are you? JB is getting more press and spinning BS again.

Why o why did I get all hyped up again?

RS and BBM
Thanks button wasn't enough! So sad that Caylee will never have justice.

The minute I heard that Casey had not reported her daughter missing for 31 days, I knew what the outcome was and who did it. Caylee was gone and Casey was why.
The rest, trial hoopla, etc. Was just a manipulation of the facts, manipulating the system, and George willing to be the fall guy.
Jmo

If you're missing a post re: Caylee's rights, you'll find it moved here.

I'm sorry BJB and everyone. There is no excuse for my OT rant here other than to say we are all wishing there was a way to right the horrible injustice that has been done to Caylee Marie, and sometimes the knowledge that there is nothing that can be done affects one's better judgment. But as often happens with a few hours' sleep and some good coffee, I am able to see the error of my ways.

Peace.

BBM Proof? Please post a link that shows JB perjured himself. Maybe in your opinion, there is no proof he did so. Or maybe the prosecution and judge were to inept to catch it?

Excellent post! Thanks button just wouldn't do.

JB repeatedly perjured himself in court and because he is a defense attorney, that's just fine.

True justice would require that regardless of the trial outcome, an attorney be held responsible for misconduct, which SHOULD, but sadly doesn't include, telling baldfaced lies that contradict each other in a court of law.

JB ought to be punished for his lies. But he won't be.

I'm sorry BJB and everyone. There is no excuse for my OT rant here other than to say we are all wishing there was a way to right the horrible injustice that has been done to Caylee Marie, and sometimes the knowledge that there is nothing that can be done affects one's better judgment. But as often happens with a few hours' sleep and some good coffee, I am able to see the error of my ways.

Peace.

No need to apologize. This is outrageous and emotional for lots of us!
Jmo

The minute I heard that Casey had not reported her daughter missing for 31 days, I knew what the outcome was and who did it. Caylee was gone and Casey was why.
The rest, trial hoopla, etc. Was just a manipulation of the facts, manipulating the system, and George willing to be the fall guy.
Jmo

You are SO right. As soon as the news first hit on Nancy Grace I looked over at my husband and said "that baby is dead, and she did it". There was no other explanation....and there still isn't. Caylee is dead, and she is guilty.

Peace.

You are SO right. As soon as the news first hit on Nancy Grace I looked over at my husband and said "that baby is dead, and she did it". There was no other explanation....and there still isn't. Caylee is dead, and she is guilty.

Agree. I think little Caylee was suffocated, full-proof, in the backyard, near her playhouse. Hence the cadaver dogs hits.
Jmo

For me it was when I saw her smirk. She had just been arrested and was coming out in handcuffs, wearing that stupid blue hoodie. She saw the cameras and started to smile and thought better of it, but she couldn't avoid a smirk. She was the mother of a missing child who had not even bothered to report her missing, and there is something amusing here? I knew at that moment and have never doubted that she killed Caylee. Her only emotion was irritation that her day had been interrupted...

BBM Proof? Please post a link that shows JB perjured himself. Maybe in your opinion, there is no proof he did so. Or maybe the prosecution and judge were to inept to catch it?

His opening statement was a complete fabrication, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993