GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Just noticed something interesting on the California Sex offender website. The suspects father, the registered sex offender, is in violation for failure to register as of 11/22.

Wasn't there an arrest of a SO in the area who had not registered, and wasn't that on the 22nd?

Wasn't there an arrest of a SO in the area who had not registered, and wasn't that on the 22nd?

Yes, but unrelated to this case other than the unRSO possibly detected during the early RSO look-sees in the investigation.

Dump him on an island in the middle of nowhere and let him rot, failing that shoot him in the head. Harsh, no. This little girl at the age of 6 years old had been failed by everyone.

Not sure why this case is getting to me so much. Think its the mug shot and the "poor little me" picture. The child rapist and murderer. Crying for HIM. Not when he was raping and murdering that poor little girl. How dare he.

Off to bed as getting angry at all this. It just goes on and on and on and on. :(
Maybe of there were more people like us that actually cared things would change. Maybe not.

Accused Killer’s Arrest Record, Facebook Show Glimpse Into His Life

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/27/accused-killers-arrest-record-facebook-show-glimpse-into-his-life/

(a parole violation in 2000, he would have been pretty young, must have a juvie record too I bet)

It also says her mother called in the missing child report.

Things that are confusing me:
DesaRae is Jersey's mom
Desiree is Kyron's mom.
The accused has the last name "Holly" (a girl's name) that makes me think of Holly Bobo.
Jersey was the name of a shady (male) character in the Lisa Irwin abduction.
And when someone here referred to her as "Jersey girl" I was reminded of OUR Jersey Girl whose avatar is on a swing.

I am also trying to understand what "differences" there are between the cases where a non-family member is charged, and those in which nobody is charged and the parents are suspected. Sierra Newbold, Isabel Celis, Haliegh Cummings, and Jersey Bridgeman were all kidnapped from their beds as their families slept. All are similar in age. Why are some of these parents still eyed suspiciously because "peope don't kidnap little girls from their beds" when CLEARLY, they DO! Agreed they lived dangerously, there were drugs/alcohol issues in several of the families, but is it simply because the bodies have not been recovered? If that were the case, there would not have been an arrest in the Sierra LaMar case, as her body has yet to be recovered..

So Sad! Poor little girl :(

Its times like these I wish I could read through all the blacked out portions of this document. I really want to know what this guy said in that interview room!

:banghead:

I try not to be blood thirsty in these cases but, man. Sometimes it feels that justice is not found in a court room. If this guy went out like Dahmer did, I would not shed a tear or lose a wink of sleep.

Well after the assault today in jail he has to be guarded like a VIP. Useless. Should have waited for a time when somebody more qualified could have done the job to ZH right. A bruised cheek, how pathetic. Put him in the women's jail where someone can throw a punch.

But this trial will last a day and a half tops. Jury will be out an hour. They'll be no movie deal. The family won't be on Good Morning America. I hope something gets done locally as a remembrance to the young victim.

So Sad! Poor little girl :(

Its times like these I wish I could read through all the blacked out portions of this document. I really want to know what this guy said in that interview room!

:banghead:

Lol...Am I the only one who keeps looking at the blacked out portions of the affidavit hoping to see through them somehow?

Its back up now. Strange.

I have found AH FB page to be up and down several times in the last few days. My bet is there has been some SERIOUS editting going on. MOO

Posts to his now defunct FB from days prior about screwing up big time and losing his family into a whole new light. (or maybe back into an old light as I know some discussed this possibility early on)

Wife is babysitter, perhaps sexual abuse had started prior and this was simply his first opportunity to accomplish raping and murdering her.

If he helped get her home that night then he could easily have made sure his re entry point was unlocked and ready.
I read comments stating that his "big mistake" he talked about on FB had nothing to do with Jersey. His big mistake was cheating on his wife. Now that was just a comment following a news story from someone who supposedly knew him and was tired of people saying the comment referred to Jersey.

I know comments on news stories are a toss up as to true/not true. I find it hard to believe he found someone to hook up with other than his wife.

He is a sicko...I'm glad the trustee hit him...he isn't going to have it easy in prison and I am glad!

Rest in peace, sweet Jersey.

Does anyone happen to have a link to the charging docs? Was a busy day at work and I had no opportunity to find and view them. TIA and thanks to all who posted and kept me abreast of the hearing events.

Posts to his now defunct FB from days prior about screwing up big time and losing his family into a whole new light. (or maybe back into an old light as I know some discussed this possibility early on)

Wife is babysitter, perhaps sexual abuse had started prior and this was simply his first opportunity to accomplish raping and murdering her.

If he helped get her home that night then he could easily have made sure his re entry point was unlocked and ready.

I wondered (regarding the facebook post) if perhaps his wife caught him being innapropriate with her son in some way or the little boy told mom ZH did something innapropriate to/with him (he's the same age as Jersey, I believe, and not his bio child), it was the first time he was actually 'busted' but explained and apologized his way out of it. So then he's in the 'doghouse'... then he gets his urge again a few days later... can't 'use' the boy (ugh), go to the girl, don't want her to tell on him...

IDK

Beyond my not understanding the child sexual molestation compulsion, I have to wonder how severely impulsive he is or what the heck he was thinking when he just tossed her in the closet NEXT DOOR and then went home to go back to bed. Out of sight out of mind? Doesn't he watch ANY police shows?! :banghead:

Then again, Casey Anthony wasn't exactly diabolical when it came to disposing of poor Caylee's body. She was just a really good liar and had mother nature on her side. :sigh:

ETA: I meant to also say that the facebook post could have just been about any other bonehead/bad husband moves (cheating/staying out all night/drugging, etc) but the timing of events gives me pause.

Amanda just posted on a friend's facebook something along the lines of this paraphrase: She has practically raised Jersey and her sister for a year or so. And she agrees with folks who say Zach is a disgrace and they are ashamed to know him. She feels really, really bad and worried because she's not sure how to react. She's in shock, especially to think that he was around her son and now her son has to find out his "daddy" killed his best friend. No one is feeling as horrible about this as she is.

Strange....
After watching the father speak. And seeing the personal responsibility hes accepting for his actions and drug use. I honestly felt bad for him. Strange because I have nothing but anger to everyone else in this girls friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back