GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

that thought AH walking with ZH in the video was REALLY telling? I saw it as her basically leading him around and he being out of it. I think we know who wears the pants in that family.... and it ain't him!
I think she knew exactly what happened... and either he's 'protecting' her by not implicating her involvement (either in the act itself OR the 'coverup').

My other thought is she caught HIM doing something to JB and in a rage of fury did something, and he is protecting her in some warped way (NOT that i think he is innocent, but the timing, only having 15 or so min... i don't think he's 'smart' enough to do it 'all' in that time) I don't know, just throwing out other thoughts here.

That video of her leading him like a zombie in his weird PJ pants, long shirt etc.... just bugs me.

Anyone???

that thought AH walking with ZH in the video was REALLY telling? I saw it as her basically leading him around and he being out of it. I think we know who wears the pants in that family.... and it ain't him!
I think she knew exactly what happened... and either he's 'protecting' her by not implicating her involvement (either in the act itself OR the 'coverup').

My other thought is she caught HIM doing something to JB and in a rage of fury did something, and he is protecting her in some warped way (NOT that i think he is innocent, but the timing, only having 15 or so min... i don't think he's 'smart' enough to do it 'all' in that time) I don't know, just throwing out other thoughts here.

That video of her leading him like a zombie in his weird PJ pants, long shirt etc.... just bugs me.

Anyone???

Definitely some weird 'stuff' there.

All I can figure is that ZH might have been given his mom's last name if she and his father were unmarried at the time of his birth. So his last name would not "match" that of his father.
If Mom subsequently married her current husband, and changed HER last name to HIS, ZH's last name would not "match" that of his mother either.

Except that on his mother's FB under "family" there is a Holly that is the right age to be ZH's father.

ETA: You are right--now that ZH's FB is back up the same Holly is listed as "uncle".

Anyone???

I saw that video too of AH & ZH walking around hand in hand the morning the body was discovered. I assumed it was before ZH became a suspect but I really wonder now. I also saw the video of ZH walking around rubbing his belly reminding everyone he has a tummy ache. You can't really expect to make sense out of a sociopaths reasoning on how he thought he should do this. I don't think they have that thought process. I am certain being dumb wont keep him out of prison. But also he could have had a lot more time than 15 minutes to be "out to the store that night". Maybe going out to the 24hr EZ Mart in the middle of the night was something he did on a regular basis without AH ever asking or knowing where he went. Maybe he didn't even need the tummy ache medicine as an excuse for ZH. Maybe he just went to the EZ Mart to make sure DB's boyfriend was still there working before he went back to sneek into Jersey's house? Then bought something while at the store so DB's boyfriend wouldn't be suspicious? All anyone really knows so far is he was at the house at 12pm, the store at 3:38, and at the house again that morning at 6:30

I honestly don't think ZH is a sociopath. I do not see any of the generally accepted personality markers in him that tend to be associated with psychopathy. I think he is simply one sick, twisted perv who happens to be of questionable intelligence level.

So glad he was caught and quickly. and so thankful he was idiot enough to pull this awful crime off without much of a plan. Otherwise, I have no doubt that having gotten away with it once, he would have done this again.

ZH's facebook account is back up.
Thanks!

Strange.
I now dont think LE was the one who removed ZHs facebook. I think AH had his password and is messing with his facebook.
My thoughts exactly!!

I looked at his FB immediately after his arrest and found it odd that the only family member he had listed at that time was his uncle.
Now I see that someone has put the step sons name under family.
So yes, I think Amanda has control over the FB and has been doing some tweeking. What a freaking mess she is, IMO! Why in the heck would you even want to add your childs name to this alleged killers family list.
My wish for right now is that DFS would go get her child out of her care, take him somewhere safe from mental harm, and put her in for a psych eval. Where do these dang people come from??

MOO

I have been trying really hard to extend the benefit of the doubt to AB-H but if she is the one tweeking and editing ZH FB page it makes me tend to want to less and less.

Some have an idea that she is enjoying casting herself in the victim role and the attention that role would bring. If she is indeed the person responsible for adding the stepson to the mix on ZH's page it makes me think those people are right in their assessment as to the reasoning behind it.

I have looked at ZH FB quite a few times over the course of the last week (since STEADFAST first hinted at this man's existence) and I do not recall photos of the stepchild prominently featured anywhere on his main page or "wall"

Now the child is. This disturbs me. I hope that little boy is able to absorb this awful event. And I hope his mother is not thwarting that by some misguided need to portray how she and the child were also "victimized" by ZH through his actions with Jersey.

I find the recent changes to ZH's page and the recent changes distasteful.

I am so glad you posted this because it is part of what I was thinking...when zee's FB was still up there were 2 things on that page that creeped me out, literally gave me chills. So much that last night I had the mother of all nightmares about it. His quote about the lotion is scary, everyone knows the movie but the lotion comment is somewhat obscure, given the entire movie; the quote is more random in everyday context than so many others one could put on FB. The picture he had of their wedding, in conjunction with the quote is what creeped me out. How many times did he watch that movie and how did it apply to RL, real life, for him. In the dream I had it was AH in the pit with zee making the lotion comment and then it switched to Jersey and back and forth a few times. Did he 'hide' Jersey thinking he could come back? His mental capacity most likely would prevent him from realizing she would be found before he got back there? IMHO

About your quote of the day...I'm reminded of Big Azz Ham from the Letterman Show.

I'm still up in the air about AH's posts//letters/behavior the last few days, I do think she knows more has been told. IMHO
That Silence of the Lambs quote freaked me out, too. So much so that I read the rest fast and got the heck off of there. Still messes with my mind. I just think of all of the quotes that someone could choose from and they choose that one??

I also want to say if someone knows for sure that the older man with the different last name than ZH, and you have searched that it is indeed an RSO please turn that person in for as far as I know RSO are not to have FB.

MOO

Except that on his mother's FB under "family" there is a Holly that is the right age to be ZH's father.

ETA: You are right--now that ZH's FB is back up the same Holly is listed as "uncle".

Almost as if the FB is being updated to answer the very questions we are asking here as to relationships, etc. hmmm Wonder who is reading here :angel:

I have been trying really hard to extend the benefit of the doubt to AB-H but if she is the one tweeking and editing ZH FB page it makes me tend to want to less and less.

Some have an idea that she is enjoying casting herself in the victim role and the attention that role would bring. If she is indeed the person responsible for adding the stepson to the mix on ZH's page it makes me think those people are right in their assessment as to the reasoning behind it.

I have looked at ZH FB quite a few times over the course of the last week (since STEADFAST first hinted at this man's existence) and I do not recall photos of the stepchild prominently featured anywhere on his main page or "wall"

Now the child is. This disturbs me. I hope that little boy is able to absorb this awful event. And I hope his mother is not thwarting that by some misguided need to portray how she and the child were also "victimized" by ZH through his actions with Jersey.

I find the recent changes to ZH's page and the recent changes distasteful.
Those are the same photos I remember seeing on ZH page. I am left thinking that she didn't show any more like she did on her page because on his page he didn't have more downloaded to his FB where she could just change the audience selector. If she added them now then it would show the date they were added, I think. I bet Amanda is really beating herself up now for not having more out there on his page since it's getting some attention. sigh
I really think she's a bit jealous of seeing all the attention that DB is getting over the loss of her beautiful daughter.
I think AH really does need to be looked at very closely. Can you imagine if she's thinking like I think she is and doing what I think she's doing just on these FB pages alone what kind of child she will raise?
Anyone know where her sons dad is?
I hope that DB sees what is really going on here with AH and a restraining order is taken out for DB's own protection and mental health.
Like I said I had a lot of empathy for AH but as time goes on and she shows me who she really is I have less and less.

Looking for ZH's post about messing up and hoping he doesn't lose his wife over it, it's now gone, so yes, I do think Amanda is tweeking his FB.
What a creep she be, too! Just like I said dysfunction attracts dysfuntion! Leaves me thinking that ample *advertiser censored* is straddling both sides of the fence and she'll lean and fall off on the side that gives her the most attention. Good gosh!

ETA I think the post on ZH FB was around the 16th

IMO JMO MOO and all that jazz!

Ok I only have FB mobile but looking at Zack Holly's profile I don't see AH listed as a friend or tagged in any of his photos. I also see nothing about the step kid. Isn't he 5? He can't have a FB can he?
AH FB is not up at the moment. It's there and then it's not. I think the reason it's there is she wants to fix something. You know, like show more pictures of herself. ugh
Someone (I think AH) also seems to have the password to ZH FB and if you click on "about" then it tells you if someone has listed family members and made them available for others to see. Under his family the only member, before his arrest, he had added to that was his uncle. Now someone has added AH sons name as ZH son. Again, I think it was Amanda. She seems to really want some attention so I hope Bentonville Police Department gives it to her.
I'd like to slap AH silly but someone has obviously beat me to it.

MOO

ZH's comments about messing up are still there. I just read them. You may have to click on see more recent stories to get to them. I see his pictures of AH-B & the little boy. Look in albums. They are there. One thing I did noticed is he or someone accepted a new friend on Monday.

Steadfast has copies of his fb, I think and should be able to tell if anyone changed anything, I'm just going by my memory, not much other than the new friend.

eta, albums are below friends & family.

Ab-H facebook is now down again. I wonder if she knows how psycho it makes her look. Plus everytime she turns her facebook back on it lists her as a friend with DB. If DB sees this, im sure its putting her through hell every time her name shows up.

If by chance Amanda is reading this....For God sake, Crazy woman, leave that family alone...turn off your facebook for good, or at least unfriend Jerseys mother.

moo

If by chance Amanda is reading this....For God sake, Crazy woman, leave that family alone...turn off your facebook for good, or at least unfriend Jerseys mother.

Earlier, when AH's FB was up I checked her friend list. It did not have DB listed anymore. I then checked DB's and it did not have AH listed. I could be wrong, but I personally do not think the two are FB friends any longer.

Ok I only have FB mobile but looking at Zack Holly's profile I don't see AH listed as a friend or tagged in any of his photos. I also see nothing about the step kid. Isn't he 5? He can't have a FB can he?

I think he has to be convicted & sentenced before he's considered an RSO & has to register then he wouldn't be allowed to have a facebook.

I also see nothing about the step kid. Isn't he 5? He can't have a FB can he?

In theory, you have to be 13 to be on Facebook. In reality, it's not too hard to fudge your DOB to get on Facebook, and some parents assist their under 13 y.o. children in having an account.

All that said, I haven't personally run across any five year olds on Facebook. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back