GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Earlier, when AH's FB was up I checked her friend list. It did not have DB listed anymore. I then checked DB's and it did not have AH listed. I could be wrong, but I personally do not think the two are FB friends any longer.

Welcome, cnnew83!!!

Glad you're here!

Oh, I want to add that ZH can write okay without making mistakes. Writes smarter than what we have seen in videos. He uses punctuation & makes clear sentences. Way better than some areas of the country. Maybe he was getting messed up on drugs and that was the huge mistake he made. I don't think and truely hope that whatever that huge mistake was it didn't relate to any sexual abuse doubts..

jmo

eta, meaning not another child or possible sex abuse prior to Jersey being the Huge Mistake.

wait, it looks like some wacky liberal activist court in california ruled against the law that says RSOs cant post on facebook. It looks like in California, they can.

http://www.businessinsider.com/california-appeals-court-sex-offenders-ruling-2012-9

The 4th appellate district division one is comprised of 10 justices. Four are considered conservative, one moderate, two liberal and three we don't really know, which means they have not issued any "activist" rulings of any kind.

That's the district you cited. You are not understanding the ruling issued. It had nothing to do with FB. It had to do with whether Jessica's law in CA was too restrictive as some sex offenders claim there is no place they can live due to the law and the law does not discriminate as to degrees of sex offenders. So a 25 year old who is designated a sex offender due to having sex with a minor, is subject to this law.

The appellate court found the law was too restrictive due to its failure to discriminate between types of sex offenders. From your link:
"We find the blanket residency restriction, as applied in San Diego County, excessive and unduly broad in relation to its purpose — namely, to establish predator free zones around schools and parks where children gather," the court ruled. "The statute limits the housing choices of all sex offenders identically, without regard to the type of victim or the risk of reoffending."
BTW, I am a liberal. I know almost no liberals who believe sex offenders or abusers of children should be given a break. I voted for Jessica's law. I take offense to the term "wacky liberal".

Page 2 of the affidavit says ZH went to EZ Mart at 3:35 am and returned home at 3:38 am. I know it's close but 3 minutes, walk, find what you need & pay for stomach meds, then hop back in bed? hmmm

http://media.arkansasonline.com/news/documents/2012/11/28/2012_11_28_15_23_55.pdf

Same thing I thought much too fast of a trip even if the EZ mart is 150 yards away.

IMO he went for a number of reasons. 1) to check on DB's boyfriend and make sure he was still there. 2) To make an appearance and validate a reason for him being out that late just in case.

As far as him leaving the body so close to home .... he had no choice. I really don't think he anticipated the next mornings events unfolding as quickly as they did.

Had he attempted to take her elsewhere that would have required him most likely taking a vehicle to do so. That would certainly draw attention to him if someone saw or heard him leave. Especially if he had to pass the EZ mart where DB's boyfriend works, he may have seen him.

We seem to all agree he is not the brightest crayon in the crayon box ..... definitely seems it was impulsive behavior and not very well thought out before hand.

~

You said it, Guinevere! I'm hoping that as time goes by, they will publish an unedited copy....but when??

I've never seen a P/C document redacted before...but I've also never seen one with a suspect's confession (was that what some of it was?) on a P/C affy...

Its my guess it was either a confession or incriminating statements that they will use in the prosecution. But thats only my guess.

I'll be anxiously waiting for those unedited copies you can bet!

I've been in and out of court numerous times with an unstable Ex over the last 10yrs for various reasons, some documents have had similar blacked out sections for whatever reason. When I had the paper copies in hand and held them up to the light I was able to read through portions of them.

It does look like it eludes to a confession. Could be. But if so, when? Hard to tell. I'm hoping it wasn't a confession on the Friday, with the police telling ZH, ok well set up an arrest appointment for Monday see yah then. Or did they not get a confession and they called ZH Monday when the lab work came in and said, hey we got your DNA match here, yah it's you, come on down we'll be here all day. ? Either way it definitely looks like ZH went in to them right?

The date of his actual arrest has been a point of debate here. I posted earlier my thoughts on that. It appeared to me to be on Friday unless the jump to Monday in the document is in a portion of the blacked out sections.

Could it be he was arrested on Friday and possibly held in a holding cell of some sort until Monday when the DNA results came back and then was actually "Booked"? I have no idea how LE would handle something like that as I am just a member of the general population. Could that be a possible scenario?

~

I've read many many redacted court documents. Not hard copies in hand though. They usually protect the evidence they will be using at trial or info that's not allowed by law to be made public, I think. Some of the redacted is used and some isn't in the end during trial. Also, I've read many court docs that made the mistake of not redacting what they should before releasing them to the public.

jmo

Ab-H facebook is now down again. I wonder if she knows how psycho it makes her look. Plus everytime she turns her facebook back on it lists her as a friend with DB. If DB sees this, im sure its putting her through hell every time her name shows up.

If by chance Amanda is reading this....For God sake, Crazy woman, leave that family alone...turn off your facebook for good, or at least unfriend Jerseys mother.

moo

Very odd behavior for sure! I definitely tend to believe this woman knows way more than she has been letting on and indeed is the one editing ZH's FB page as it
certainly cant be him.

I also believe she in fact does wear the pants and may have even helped ZH come up with what he was going to say to LE in that interview room on Friday.

~

I've read many many redacted court documents. Not hard copies in hand though. They usually protect the evidence they will be using at trial or info that's not allowed by law to be made public, I think. Some of the redacted is used and some isn't in the end during trial. Also, I've read many court docs that made the mistake of not redacting what they should before releasing them to the public.

jmo

Since it was reported the attorneys went over the document with the judge over what was to be redacted is it your opinion it concerned future jury selection? I have to say I was very surprised how tightly info was held in the case--normally there are leaks.

I just hope the case isn't delayed for years and years like Rowan Ford's killers.

The 4th appellate district division one is comprised of 10 justices. Four are considered conservative, one moderate, two liberal and three we don't really know, which means they have not issued any "activist" rulings of any kind.

That's the district you cited. You are not understanding the ruling issued. It had nothing to do with FB. It had to do with whether Jessica's law in CA was too restrictive as some sex offenders claim there is no place they can live due to the law and the law does not discriminate as to degrees of sex offenders. So a 25 year old who is designated a sex offender due to having sex with a minor, is subject to this law.

The appellate court found the law was too restrictive due to its failure to discriminate between types of sex offenders. From your link: BTW, I am a liberal. I know almost no liberals who believe sex offenders or abusers of children should be given a break. I voted for Jessica's law. I take offense to the term "wacky liberal".

Thank you, Gitana. I stepped away from the thread after reading that comment- wondered if I was reading it right.

Not only do I not know any liberals who think sex offenders need a break, many of us are at least somewhat feminist in our ideals. Accurate and appropriate conviction as well as control of sex offenders is very much a feminist issue.

Since it was reported the attorneys went over the document with the judge over what was to be redacted is it your opinion it concerned future jury selection? I have to say I was very surprised how tightly info was held in the case--normally there are leaks.

I just hope the case isn't delayed for years and years like Rowan Ford's killers.

If they let it all out now, jury selection and change of venue could happen. Delaying and costly for a county trial. COV most likely will be brought up. He's not well liked if his morning before court got punched out by another inmate, jail trustee or not. He is on dangerous grounds right now & the LE have to protect him. More rights than a 6 year old had. SOB...I'm tired of the slow wheels of justice...motions, and the costly appellate courts! By law...I know. It's the law...
jmo

Maybe the perp went to the store in the middle of the night to have an excuse for his wife for why he left the trailer in the middle of the night in case she asked him. No doubt he would have made some noise going in and out of the trailer and she could have heard him moving around. JMO

I think he went to the store in the middle of the night to make sure J's mom's boyfriend was still at work and hadn't gotten off early. He bought something either to not look suspicious to the boyfriend and other EZ Mart employees, to not look suspicious to his own wife, or to make sure he was captured on CCTV somewhere as an 'alibi.' JMO

Exactly, matou & Lark -- ITA. Plus, these acts show further consciousness of guilt -- either for what he had already done, or for what he was getting ready to do. He may be of below-average intelligence on an IQ scale (who knoze?), but he is smart or cunning enuff to know to do this much to protect himself, IMO.

Its my guess it was either a confession or incriminating statements that they will use in the prosecution. But thats only my guess.

I'll be anxiously waiting for those unedited copies you can bet!

I've been in and out of court numerous times with an unstable Ex over the last 10yrs for various reasons, some documents have had similar blacked out sections for whatever reason. When I had the paper copies in hand and held them up to the light I was able to read through portions of them.

bbm

icon10.gif
!

Maybe they will prosecute with the Death Penalty as a possible verdict (if the DP is ever appropriate, it most certainly is here, IMHO) and he will plead to LWOP -- do they have Life Without Parole in Arkansas, and is it truly life without parole as it is in my home state of NC?

Yes, Arkansas has LWOP and DP.

According to the probable cause affidavit, ZH is charged with capital murder, among other crimes.

LWOP is the mandatory minimum sentence for capital murder conviction as specified in Ark. Code Ann. §5-10-101 under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, knowingly causing the death of a person fourteen (14) years of age or younger, where the defendant is 18 years of age or older at the time the murder was committed.

Exactly, matou & Lark -- ITA. Plus, these acts show further consciousness of guilt -- either for what he had already done, or for what he was getting ready to do. He may be of below-average intelligence on an IQ scale (who knoze?), but he is smart or cunning enuff to know to do this much to protect himself, IMO.

OR he was sent there. IMHO

Could it be he was arrested on Friday and possibly held in a holding cell of some sort until Monday when the DNA results came back and then was actually "Booked"? I have no idea how LE would handle something like that as I am just a member of the general population. Could that be a possible scenario?

~

I have wondered about that too.

I think he ws interviewed on friday, said some incriminating things, but did not confess. I think the weekend was spent proving out his lies and nailing down probable cause to charge him. I think the seminal DNA was the clincher and that result allowed the arrest on monday.

As he carried Jersey home the night she was killed, had access to her home as a friend and neighbor, fingerprints and other physical evidence found in Jersey's home could be expliained away easily, but seminal DNA on her privates clinched it.

I believe he was surveiled over the weekend.

Speculation.

Off the wall thinking here so forgive me. It was LONG night of sleeplessness.

Has a time been given by coroner for TOD and not just speculated because of timeline we got from actions?

I know its off the wall, but WHAT if JB was already dead when he carried her over to her house when DB got off work? If it was 'habit' for them to do this, i would GUESS he put her right into bed and kids do not always wake up, move when that happens. (when my daughter was zonked out, i could move her anywhere and she wouldn't move a muscle)
If DB was tired and had the younger one, and trusted then so much with her children, it wouldn't seem strange to me he'd just put her in the bed 'tuck her in' so to speak and DB dealt with younger sis.

Its morbid and i really don't go there, but that would be an explanation to the quickness of his 3am jaunt... hop over, grab her and hide her very quickly... knowing DB would find out when she got up in the am that something was wrong with her and/or had marks on her.

Just throwing it out there.... don't know why it came to mind.

I know its disturbing but stranger things have happened. (bite tongue about FCA):banghead:

MOO

hmmm, very interesting line of thought kakidoll. We do not have TOD from medical examiner I don't think, so I would say this is possible and not out of the realm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back