Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much exactly what they said when they moved to abate the divorce hearing more than a year ago, and nothing (at least nothing public) ever came of that.

However I hold out hope because I feel like they are feeling increasingly pressured to charge Terri, since the writing is on the wall re: civil cases ... Kaine will eventually need to get divorced, and Desiree has shown that she demands things move forward as well and will press her own law suit, and so MCSO has no choice but to convict or see the evidence they have publicized.

So whether or not they're any closer to the critical piece of information that will find Kyron and/or identify his abductor, they certainly have been given a time limit now to charge someone or get off the pot.

I'm just curious though how a piece of evidence can take 9 future months to develop.

That was my first thought too, but I think it really can take a couple of months just to get a court case sometimes, so if there was potentially an arrest, an arraignment, etc.... it might take a bit of time.

I can think of some others -that AV teen and his family...and the BP family -I think they were the ones that moved out of state to AZ straightly after the disappearance. I have often thought of those peeps as having something to do with it all.

As for witness safety -there is more threat than just physical harm -the Internet can be a very unsafe place and people's behavior has been quite frankly whacked out over this case, iykwim.
Can you plz direct me to the convo about that? TIA. :) What does "AV" and "BP" mean?

That was my first thought too, but I think it really can take a couple of months just to get a court case sometimes, so if there was potentially an arrest, an arraignment, etc.... it might take a bit of time.

That's true, and if Desiree was willing to voluntarily move to abate her own lawsuit, she must have been given a good reason - a new reason, considering they had been plowing ahead and then stopped abruptly.

I'm a lot more encouraged now. :)

That's true, and if Desiree was willing to voluntarily move to abate her own lawsuit, she must have been given a good reason - a new reason, considering they had been plowing ahead and then stopped abruptly.

I'm a lot more encouraged now. :)

Me, too! I don't think Desiree would be going for this unless they had a darned persuasive reason. I love her tenacity!

The abatement could also indicate that the investigation is moving in another direction. As in, away from Terri Horman.

Ask yourself why isn't DY's attorney fighting the abatement like crazy?

You could be right but the fact that it came on the tail of Dede's "testimony" makes me feel it is related. I hope this is correct...

The abatement could also indicate that the investigation is moving in another direction. As in, away from Terri Horman.

I've considered that Terri was not involved. But the hook that always draws me back to her guilt, is baby K. She literally walked away from her, no visitation, nothing. You do remember seeing Terri's facebook page right? There was barely a day she did not talk about or post a picture of her. K, was her pride and joy.

As for DY's attorney, IMO they accomplished what they set out to do.

Because whatever they told her they are working on sounded hopeful to her so she (and her attorney) agreed to temporarily step aside. I dunno?

If DeDe's testimony (or lack thereof) didn't spook some future witnesses in DY's case and they decided a plea deal would be better than pleading the fifth and looking like a criminal in the public eye? DeDe is used to it, but this person.....

I've considered that Terri was not involved. But the hook that always draws me back to her guilt, is baby K. She literally walked away from her, no visitation, nothing. You do remember seeing Terri's facebook page right? There was barely a day she did not talk about or post a picture of her. K, was her pride and joy.

Yes! There must have been quite a strong deterrent for Terri to NOT fight tooth and nail for her daughter. Maybe she even had reason to fear for baby Ks safety if she DID fight for her and thus was forced to testify?

I can't reconcile how very attached she was to K and then how completely she vacated her life. :eek:

I think it shows her narcissism.

(as well as her guilt)

I agree...Narcissists often see their children as an extension and/or reflection of themselves, rather than a separate being. (So, it's not like normal pride and joy, but more self-love). But, if they're in trouble, see how quickly they can let it go...much like someone cutting their arm off to save their own life. IMO...

I was just going to post the exact same thing. If she was innocent, WHY did she walk away from her little baby?

I always wonder if TH sold Kyron.....since no one ever found him. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member