CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
M: Um, I think probably sometime in early September, I had flown him over from Colorado Springs on a round trip ticket on that point so he came over here and probably spent three or four days with me and that. And then you know, we obviously got him back to the plane and got him back safely to his mom. And you know, in that case it was a transfer flight from the Durango airport or Denver airport leaving to Colorado Springs. And it was my goal to keep him on a direct flight or one that he never had to change planes on with because there was some controversy between mom and I about him being thirteen years old and being able to do those kinds of things. And so, you know, when I got the flight for him I made sure it was flight he could get on in Colorado...Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Moo

It was his goal- maybe not an achievable one

The prev linked YouTube makes it sound like it was, as he discusses this further into the video as well...but again, the only reason I inquired abt the flight was out of curiosity irt to timeframes and locations. Whether it was direct, or NS, or charter doesn't matter other than to help find a confirmed arrival time to add to the timeline, IMO. Haven't seen that in MSM yet, but thought others might have. :)

Moo

I still would like to know if there were any phone calls on MR phone...as I have said in the past, if Dylan used it he could of called anyone to pick him up and with older siblings and even family in from out of town that sure does give LE alot of people to look at, if they haven't already. It could be friends of his brothers, his friends, there families....I just feel there could be alot said about MR phone records if it shows any calls to anyone during the time MR was in town...coming in or going out. JMO

MR claimed he texted Dylan on Monday when he came back and Dylan was not at home. So at the very least there should be those texts. But it doesn't sound that Dylan was using MR's phone, or that MR was aware of any issues with Dylan's phone. I am pretty sure police will be looking at MR's phone records if they can get a warrant.

I am sure LE has confirmed that. They said they knew he had arrived and I can't imagine they would not know the time of the arrival of his flight. jmo

Do you have a link for that?

Thank you.

About to post and then realized whatever I say will have been said 100 or more times already.

I sincerely hope LE has many more clues than we do. I have had hopes dashed in so many cases, due to assuming that LE must know more and yet, Kyron, Isabel, Ayla, Holly, Lauren, Katelyn, Ali, and so many more cases never advanced beyond the first week or so.

Do you have a link for that?

Thank you.

MR even says he went to Walmart with Dylan, they have video cameras in every walmart, you can be certain if he was with dad then they have that video.

Hm. I think someone answered that Dylan was too young to require one in CO, but in another state, iirc, you could get a permit at Walmart. Maybe that was why Walmart?

Moo for now. If it becomes important, maybe I'll look up the info.

Thanks... I had not thought about picking one up at Walmart...

And it looks like Dylan was under the age of needing one in CO, anyway...

LE probably knows what was purchased at Walmart, but FYI I did confirm that the Walmart in Durango does issue fishing licenses. Don't know that Dad bought one, or any fishing gear. He didn't mention going fishing in the tentative plans stated in the YouTube vid. :dunno:

Moo

He wasn't at home, that is a funny statement. It's a cell phone how would he know he wasn't home?

I don't think the father thought Dylan would have left the house of his own accord. I'm not sure how far his friend's live, but I'm guessing that dad was going to drive him over that day. So he would have expected him to be home.

He wasn't at home, that is a funny statement. It's a cell phone how would he know he wasn't home?

Can someone give me a link to where MR says he texted DR on Monday on his way back please....I want to read that statement.

I don't think the father thought Dylan would have left the house of his own accord. I'm not sure how far his friend's live, but I'm guessing that dad was going to drive him over that day. So he would have expected him to be home.

yes but if he texted him, and says he wasn't home how would he know that, unless DR told him so.

In article linked on first page of this thread, dad says, once dad got home and found that Dylan wasn't there, Dad texted Dylan.

Just jumping off your post...

In CA we have to have a fishing license/permit to go fishing... Even in streams in the Mammoth area...

Is this required in CO..

he reason I ask.. Is I don't imagine Dylan and dad would have had time Sunday night to even get a permit for night fishing/next day fishing?

Just some thoughts...

Hey just for fun, I just called the Super Walmart closet to MR's house and they sell fishing licenses there anytime. Anyone 13
and over would need to pay for one.:twocents:

ETA: ok just saw Ransoms post about not needing one till 16 but the "Dude":rocker: at walmart said over 13 they need
to pay?:waitasec:

OK double edit: I should just read before I post! Sorry Seek&Find! I'm a dork.:blushing:

Can someone give me a link to where MR says he texted DR on Monday on his way back please....I want to read that statement.

Dad didn't say he texted Dylan on his way back. He said he texted Dylan once he was back at home and Dylan wasn't there.

In article linked on first page of this thread, dad says, once dad got home and found that Dylan wasn't there, Dad texted Dylan.

Ok that is a bit different than what was said before thanks for the clarification

Hey just for fun, I just called the Super Walmart closet to MR's house and they sell fishing licenses there anytime. Anyone 13 and over would need to pay for one.:twocents:

Did you happen to ask them what documentation the child would need to get a fishing licenses?

If Dad is a fisherman, and lives next to a lake, he probably already has a license. MOO

Lol, I'm not arguing that he bought one. People have been speculating about fishing, the fishing pole, why it'd stand out to dad that it was missing, why Walmart and why the trip to Walmart was made that night, etc. Just gathering data abt Walmart and fishing. :)

They do have to be purchased annually though.

More info:

For individuals over 18 and under 65, a $10 Habitat Stamp is required with the first license purchase for the year (April 1 - March 31 annually). For more information, read about the Habitat Stamp. If you are disabled, you may not need a Habitat Stamp. See disability information.
License

Resident Nonresident
Annual (16 and older) $26.00 $56.00
CO Parks & Widlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics