Jim Kolar – 45 minute video

cynic

Reaction score
Jim Kolar discussing the JonBenet Ramsey Case at the Wilkinson Public Library in Telluride, Colorado
This includes some of his PowerPoint presentation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNyQT5AoJ08"]JK45 - YouTube[/ame]

ETA: This link is to my channel

Cynic - The video wouldn't come up for me, but I just typed 'Kolar JonBenet Ramsey' into the search bar on YouTube and got it. I also posted this info on the Kolar book thread. Hope this helps others.

Cynic - The video wouldn't come up for me, but I just typed 'Kolar JonBenet Ramsey' into the search bar on YouTube and got it. I also posted this info on the Kolar book thread. Hope this helps others.
Thanks for letting me know. The user had removed the video I linked to and replaced it with a slightly edited version.
I have corrected the link.

Thanks for letting me know. The user had removed the video I linked to and replaced it with a slightly edited version.
I have corrected the link.

cynic, thank you for such an exciting news...however, (maybe it me only?) I cannot watch this video not from your link not from youtube....the message is 'this video is private'....do you know what happens?.....thank you in advance....

cynic, thank you for such an exciting news...however, (maybe it me only?) I cannot watch this video not from your link not from youtube....the message is 'this video is private'....do you know what happens?.....thank you in advance....
I’m annoyed by the game this YouTube user is playing
I will upload it to my YouTube channel later today and end this, “now you see it, now you don’t,” nonsense once and for all.

Thanks - I thought I was going mad for a bit there.... I watched a bit before I went to work, and when I got back home and tried to see the rest I couldn't find it

The video is now PRIVATE. WTH! :waitasec:

Thanks - I thought I was going mad for a bit there.... I watched a bit before I went to work, and when I got back home and tried to see the rest I couldn't find it
that's what happened to me. I listened to close to half and was going to finish it today, poof! it was gone. I wish I had listened to the whole thing, because when I turned it off, he still hadn't gotten around to talking about the details of the case.

I have repaired the link by uploading the video to my channel.

Thanks, cynic. It's buffering for me right now. Will view it in a few minutes.

I started watching and it was working fine, than suddenly the sound went so low I thought my speakers were broken, but no, other stuff plays just fine, but the sound on this video is too low. It died at about 2:30 into the thing. Conspiracy? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back