IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder f RSO live alone or have buddies around like themselves?

Many times, they live near each other because we have restrictions on where they can live. 2000 feet from a school or daycare, I believe. There is a former motel near me that houses several simply because there are so few places they can live.

WOW and yikes. :( Thanks for posting the links

check his birthdate, sometimes individuals do things around their birthdate...
jmo

BBM.... further yikes. I'm trying to figure out how he went from "first degree kidnapping" with the possibility of life in prison (per the MSM article) to such a seemingly lesser charge with much less time in jail. I know people plead down and all that, but to get completely out of kidnapping charges and only get convicted of the molestation (if I'm reading the SO site correctly) seems like a pretty major change. I'm not very familiar with how that all works though.

Gilbert Street is North of Dubuque Road. When I look for Gilbert Avenue, it shows me Gilbert Street.

Yes and that's Waterloo not evansdale. Had yet another relative live on that street.

Last summer with the vegetation at full growth, once a body was dropped it would be immediately concealed.

So the perp may have gotten a little lost when he was dropping the second body. He knew he was close to the first body but may not have been able to see exactly where it was.

Finally, it ^^ makes sense to me that they could have been already deceased when they were left there.

I'm SO FAR behind.

Gilbert Street is North of Dubuque Road. When I look for Gilbert Avenue, it shows me Gilbert Street.

That's weird, I always get the Gilbert Drive question. :waitasec: Both associated with Evansdale, so still a clue! ;0)

Yes and that's Waterloo not evansdale. Had yet another relative live on that street.

evansdalegilbert.jpg

Notice the proximity of readlyn and 7 bridges. Wonder what the most direct route is between the two and if teens in readlyn ever used 7 bridges as a party, hang out makeout area during the ime CMF was in that area.

I dont want to make a mistake of getting tunnel vision here but this thing makes my skin crawl. Red flags everywhere for me. It is hard not to focus on this. CMF fits my profile of perp so eerily.

BBM.... further yikes. I'm trying to figure out how he went from "first degree kidnapping" with the possibility of life in prison (per the MSM article) to such a seemingly lesser charge with much less time in jail. I know people plead down and all that, but to get completely out of kidnapping charges and only get convicted of the molestation (if I'm reading the SO site correctly) seems like a pretty major change. I'm not very familiar with how that all works though.

Could it be a different crime? Can we look up his record on the courts website?? Ive never had good luck doing that.

Also someone said he looked familiar... maybe one of the psychic's sketches????

Many times, they live near each other because we have restrictions on where they can live. 2000 feet from a school or daycare, I believe. There is a former motel near me that houses several simply because there are so few places they can live.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of controversy about that because they end up moving out to the more rural places where there's more room, if they can.

I must admit I was quite shocked when I looked up our area. Most of the area's really nice, and there weren't any RSOs on my street or the ones nearby, but there's an apartment complex at the corner of my street and another much busier one that is just plain scary. I get the creeps even walking near it. There are a LOT of RSOs living there, and it's literally next to a church that has several various programs for kids, and across the street from a large park with a couple of playgrounds for different aged kids. I thought RSOs were restricted from living close to parks or playgrounds as well, but apparently not. :( Makes more sense now that there have been RSOs reported pretty close to that skate park near Meyer's lake, which I had been thinking was surprising.

Could it be a different crime? Can we look up his record on the courts website?? Ive never had good luck doing that.

Also someone said he looked familiar... maybe one of the psychic's sketches????

I'm with you on the difficulty looking those things up on the court websites. I sometimes stumble across what I'm looking for, but not often.

He looks vaguely familiar to me too. Not from a psychic sketch IIRC but one that was released when the mass hysteria was going on about many more possible abduction attempts. I hope one of us can find it.

I did a reverse search on 411.com and it does come back to the address north of dubuque road. I'm wondering if there is a 601 on Gilbert drive in evansdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6