GUILTY TX - Ronnie Gammage, 27, Longview, 8 Dec 2012

demetra

Reaction score
50c66b268665d.image.jpg

OMG.. His mother just breaks my heart. Poor lady, I can't imagine what she is going through. Hoping he is found soon.

It seems like someone would have seen something? The waffle house always has people in there and he is a very big man to go quietly IMO.. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire.maybe a female lured him away because at 6"8 i would think he didn't go easy!

I wonder if it was a robbery. And I agree, a woman could have set him up.

His tires were slashed so someone defiantly wanted to make sure he couldn't leave,I wonder was he having problems with anyone or a bad relationship right now?

The slashed tires make me wonder if someone did it to get him to take a ride with them. Wonder if he was on "meetme", some of his fb friends are, possibly met a woman on there? Hard to believe no one noticed since he was a regular and his truck was disabled in the parking lot, plus his size.. Did he usually carry cash on him? Maybe another waffle house regular or employee disabled his vehicle, offered a ride, and robbed him?

The slashed tires make me wonder if someone did it to get him to take a ride with them. Wonder if he was on "meetme", some of his fb friends are, possibly met a woman on there? Hard to believe no one noticed since he was a regular and his truck was disabled in the parking lot, plus his size.. Did he usually carry cash on him? Maybe another waffle house regular or employee disabled his vehicle, offered a ride, and robbed him?

Yea i thought about the tire being cut to get him to ride with them also.My ex was a trucker and i ate at waffle house all over the place city to city and there is always folks there,and a lot drama to lol. I simply cant believe no one saw anything at all,UNLESS someone got him to come out with them and sat in the car or was offered a ride,i have seen no updates yet. He only has 20 fb friends and looks like last post was 2011,I am going to go see if that is the only one he had.

I went back and listen to the video again it says family and LE went to his apartment and furniture and other things were missing,they finger printed and took pictures,IMO i truly believe this is someone he knows taken advantage of him,i sure would like to know if he was dating or had a gf.

On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage, a 27-year-old male from Longview. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire. He suffers from a mental disability which can hinder his ability to make sound judgements.

What time was he last seen at the Waffle House? Day, night and what day exactly?
Could be he met a bad fate some other place and the person knew to drive his truck back to the Waffle House if he frequented there alot.

Employee's didn't think it odd the same truck had been sitting there for days with flat tires? ??

http://www.kltv.com/story/20308778/police-asking-for-help-locating-missing-longview-man

Gammage last spoke to his mother on December 4., On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage,Found his truck at waffle house on the Dec 8, doesn't give a time? and Mom and LE found things missing from the apartment on the Dec 8 as well. that's all i have found on him at the time.

On December 8, 2012, Longview police took a missing persons report for Ronnie Joe Gammage, a 27-year-old male from Longview. Gammage, who is 6'8" tall and weighs 265 pounds, usually dressed in Western attire. He suffers from a mental disability which can hinder his ability to make sound judgements.

What time was he last seen at the Waffle House? Day, night and what day exactly?
Could be he met a bad fate some other place and the person knew to drive his truck back to the Waffle House if he frequented there alot.

Employee's didn't think it odd the same truck had been sitting there for days with flat tires? ??

http://www.kltv.com/story/20308778/police-asking-for-help-locating-missing-longview-man

I was thinking the same thing... why didn't someone notice the truck with slashed tires if it had been there for several days. Then I had the thought, maybe it wasn't there all that time. Maybe someone had parked it there on the same day his mom found it, but where is Ronnie?

In the first link above, the mother says that she went to the Waffle House that he goes to "every day" looking for him and found his truck with the tires slashed. I wonder if he ever made it into the restaurant? I assume that the employees of WH knew him pretty well if they saw him regularly...when did they last see him there? Was he with someone? Did they notice his truck in the parking lot or know that it was his? I wish they would release more information about when he was last seen!

I really hope they find him. :( It sounds like someone took advantage of his kindness and naivety.

If he goes to this Waffle House "everyday", I hope they are looking closely at all the regulars there that he may have felt comfortable with. Someone could have easily set him up to be robbed by slashing his tires and offering him a ride to his apt. I hope either the Waffle House or his apt. complex has video surveillance in the parking lot.

I simply can't believe that the employees did not think there was anything wrong with a vehicle in the lot with tires slit for that long.

Something smells.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back