Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit to being a bit puzzled as to WHY Allison's diaries etc have been released to the public? Also those photos of GBC and the scratches.

Wouldn't they be deemed prejudicial? What is the reason for releasing those?

I surely hope Nyst's team aren't giving permission for them to be published to cast nasturtiums on Allison's stability. There was stuff about moodswings that I thought was 'painting a picture'. I could go on, but I am still digesting it. And I can see another flurry of nasturtiums coming tomorrow.

... and doc, oh doc. Zoloft stimulates the cns, so please note there would be no drowsiness

... and doc, oh doc. Zoloft stimulates the cns, so please note there would be no drowsiness

I looked up the symtoms on Zoloft Overdose (Nancy Schimelpfening, About.com Guide Updated October 17, 2012)

Obviously, people don't necessarily have all of these, but most would not seem conducive to taking a 14 km walk.

What Are the Symptoms of a Zoloft Overdose?

The most common symptoms of Zoloft overdose include:
•Sleepiness
•Nausea
•Vomiting
•Dizziness
•Rapid heartbeat
•Agitation
•Shakiness

The only people giving permission for the contents of the bail hearing affidavits to be published would be the legal people for the MSM. MSM have purchased the documents from the court as publicly available documents. Anyone can purchase them. There are no restriction orders and nothing either the defence or prosecution can do about it.

The only people giving permission for the contents of the bail hearing affidavits to be published would be the legal people for the MSM. MSM have purchased the documents from the court as publicly available documents. Anyone can purchase them. There are no restriction orders and nothing either the defence or prosecution can do about it.

Where can they be purchased from Alioop?

I looked up the symtoms on Zoloft Overdose (Nancy Schimelpfening, About.com Guide Updated October 17, 2012)

Obviously, people don't necessarily have all of these, but most would not seem conducive to taking a 14 km walk.

What Are the Symptoms of a Zoloft Overdose?

The most common symptoms of Zoloft overdose include:
•Sleepiness
•Nausea
•Vomiting
•Dizziness
•Rapid heartbeat
•Agitation
•Shakiness

Agreed and also even without any drugs in her system, 14 kms would be too far for Allison to walk, especially in the dark. If you could walk that far, wouldn't you also be capable of driving yourself to your destination for whatever purpose you had to get there, even suicide?

Thanks Champagne4lulu. I really do feel that this is just a bit of confusing journalism. IMO the app referred to was the 'find my iphone' (or whatever it's called). GBC allegedly used this app to find Allison but then stated to Police that he'd never used this app at all, so perhaps the CM journo's have confused this evidence. Secondly there is hard copy evidence (actual phone records) of the FaceTime call from GBC's phone to NBC's phone.

According to court evidence from the first bail hearing, GBC searched "taking the fifth' on the night Allison went missing and again just prior to calling the Police on the Friday morning. Yes, he probably saw that term mentioned on a television show in the days proceeding Allison's murder but why look it up not once, but twice so close to the time he reported Allison missing?

Alioop was in court yesterday and she would be the best one to shed more light on this.

MOO.
IMO that is what is important about googling 'taking the fifth'. Its the timing given his awareness of what happened at home that night - known to him.

Where can the be purchased from Alioop?

SDC.SearchandCopyCounter@justice.qld.gov.au is the email address to use. Send them an email naming the name of the matter, ie bail application by Gerard Baden- Clay heard by Judge Applegarth on 14 December 2012. You probably don't want everything filed as it will cost too much. Ask them what the main affidavit is filed on behalf of the defence. I know GBC filed one so that would be the main one to ask for a price to obtain. They will email you back with a fee and if you want it you phone up the number on the email and pay for it with credit card and they post it to you.

SDC.SearchandCopyCounter@justice.qld.gov.au is the email address to use. Send them an email naming the name of the matter, ie bail application by Gerard Baden- Clay heard by Judge Applegarth on 14 December 2012. You probably don't want everything filed as it will cost too much. Ask them what the main affidavit is filed on behalf of the defence. I know GBC filed one so that would be the main one to ask for a price to obtain. They will email you back with a fee and if you want it you phone up the number on the email and pay for it with credit card and they post it to you.

Thanks Ali.

IMO that is what is important about googling 'taking the fifth'. Its the timing given his awareness of what happened at home that night - known to him.

I only recall mention that he had a good reason to google it after watching a TV show. Why he again googled it before he rang police wasn't mentioned by his defence. Regardless of why he googled it the first time, the question is why google it again just before you call police to report your wife missing. Who does that if they don't have something to hide?

Hi Poss :)

Zoloft can cause either - in some people the CNS is stimulated and they become quite agitated, restless, can't sleep. Others do the exact opposite - become drowsy, can't concentrate etc.

Several drugs can have similarly opposing side effects. Even caffeine - if I have a real coffee any time after about mid-morning, I can't sleep that night and get the shakes (not good for a surgeon!!!). But my other half can have several full-strength brews late at night and they put her to sleep!

Go figure, as they say... ;)

But I doubt that someone overdosed on Zoloft would either be capable of, or feel like, walking 14 hilly kilometres.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-asked-minister-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html

Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay asked for a $400,000 loan from former Housing Minister Bruce Flegg in the months leading up to the death of his wife, Allison Baden-Clay, court documents reveal.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz2F70r2ltu

Most interesting thing there is Bruce Flegg claims that GBC asked him if he knew if there were cameras at the Kenmore roundabout after Allison's disappearance.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-asked-minister-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html

Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay asked for a $400,000 loan from former Housing Minister Bruce Flegg in the months leading up to the death of his wife, Allison Baden-Clay, court documents reveal.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz2F70r2ltu
"I do remember that he called me a couple of days ago and asked me about the media report about the Kenmore roundabout and whether there is a camera there. I am not sure even now if there was a camera there. I told him I didn't know and could ask, I have not since asked or looked at all, and have not spoken to him about it since.

:notgood:

Didn't the defence team try to say he was only like $58000 in debt or some such?

Yes, they said $58,000 on paper after taking into account the capital value of his rent roll. But unless he sold his rent roll to give him the funds to reduce debts he wasn't going to be able to pay his pressing debts such as the one for which he was seeking a loan from Bruce Flegg.

I still wonder why NBC and EBC havent been to the hearings yet? They were there by his side with the business but have layed low since. Id be there for my son no matter what.
For the locals , are they out and about in town?

Apologies if already posted. Trying to catch up on today's posts.

Yes I've seen them around doing groceries etc. they are very much a part of the girls lives. NBC looks the same, EBC looks a little worse for wear. Olivia was at a recent ballet concert.
Does anyone know if the man at court with Olivia was her husband? Might explain the extra money found for bail, with some church support?
I also would like to know why the roundabout wasn't mentioned. Does this mean its been counted out or are they saving that for the next court date? Just thoughts. IMO.

OW sat in the courtroom with I think 3 women in the front row of the public gallery just behind the defence team. I didn't see any man obviously with them. I didn't see any footage of her arriving at the court building. Did anyone see any footage.

"I do remember that he called me a couple of days ago and asked me about the media report about the Kenmore roundabout and whether there is a camera there. I am not sure even now if there was a camera there. I told him I didn't know and could ask, I have not since asked or looked at all, and have not spoken to him about it since.

:notgood:

So it would seem that GBC didn't know about the camera(s) at the roundabout. :floorlaugh: I will be so relieved to finally know what the roundabout thing is all about. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member