TX TX - San Angelo, WhtMale 70-90, 966UMTX, Lived Under Multiple ID's, Mar'05

Ok, thank you Just thinkin. That certainly does seem like his fingers were intentionally damaged, as what else would damage finger pads, but not other areas of the finger...on all fingers!

Perhaps one time he was in a witness protection program?

I have been looking through old wanted info from 1950's-1970's, but nothing. I did think perhaps William Bishop, but the eye color is off.

Was there no serial number or identifying marks on the dental plate?

I wonder if he could have been Aribert Heim, Dr. Death, alleged to have died in Egypt in 1992.

Attachments

• aribert-heim-225x300.jpg
    aribert-heim-225x300.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Aribert-Heim-192_686035e.jpg
    Aribert-Heim-192_686035e.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 26726131.JPG
    26726131.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 966UMTX.jpg
    966UMTX.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 121
This UID's nose is much broader than Whitey Bulger, IMO, but perhaps he broke it, or had it broken on purpose to change his appearance. The tip of the nose in particular is broader. The ears of both look similar though.

The nose and ears continue to grow throughout a person's life, so a larger, broader nose at an older age is not inconsistent.

MarchingTwinkie3,
:Welcome-12-june: to WS!

I've run that by a couple of people already. Asked the judge in San Angelo if SFPD had shown any interest in this UID. The reply was, no.
Personally, I think it's worth checking out.

I found someone else I think this UID looks like, but that person was killed in an escape attempt at Fishkill Prison in 1978, Robert F. Garrow. Surely they killed the right guy!:waitasec: I do know he had family trying to help him escape.
Wow! did a double take on this one. Backed out of this thread and came back. I can see this one age progressed! I can see that if there was a slight side view to the R and head tilted downward the nose would be right. Can't argue with the rest (other than he is deceased). Those ears! The head shape and forehead formation and hair line is as good as it gets.... but then he is deceased.
Just thinking on the keyboard. Good eye justthinkin!
ETA: reference Robert Garrow

I believe this person to be an excellent possibility for this UID. A man by the name of Charles Rogers, wanted for questioning in the death of his parents in Houston, 1965. He disappeared and was never seen again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rogers_(murder_suspect)
Please note: Rogers was not one of the 3 tramps on the grassy knoll when JFK was assassinated.
That allegation was false. I'm not sure about some of the other info on Rogers on wikipedia either.

Had trouble loading his photo as an attachment. If someone can do a side by side, I'd appreciate it.
photo:
http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/charles-rogers.jpg

Attachments

• 966UMTX.jpg
    966UMTX.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 131
Had trouble loading his photo as an attachment. If someone can do a side by side, I'd appreciate it.

charles-rogers.jpg
SanAngeloJohnDoe_zpsaf3e8625.jpg

Contacting Judge Russell Smith, also an ex police chief of San Angelo, turned out to be a waste of time. He has a conflict of interest with this case since he intends to write a book about this UID.

Oh, he's all for gathering information, but he's not willing to share anything to resolve the identity of this John Doe.

Not Whitey Bulger????

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm

The UID is on the small side of Bulger's stats, but nothing that can't be accounted for by the shrinking of age, and he's known to have heart problems.

Everybody probably already knows this, but just for completeness I'll mention it: Bulger was found alive in California and is now back in MA awaiting trial for a long long list of crimes.

ETA: :floorlaugh: Months of no activity, and we both update at the same time...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back