**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind with the time on the camera - cameras also auto-correct for daylight savings time(this can be turned off, but takes extra effort). AZ does not follow daylight savings time. So that basically puts AZ an extra hour earlier than daylight mountain time, during the summer months.

I seem to remember the camera times pinpointed 5:30 for the murder? If so, that could actually be 4:30 local time. Giving Jodi even more time to bail before the roommate came home.

I believe the computer forensics guy testified that Travis' computer was last accessed around 4:50pm. If the camera indeed was an hour off, that would mean Jodi accessed his computer....which wouldn't shock me whatsoever.

Another attempt at mistrial from defense....text messages again.

IMO Travis was just as much into that toxic relationship as she was.That's where my opinion differs from most of you guys.That's what enraged her and made her obsessiveness
even worse IMO.He called her twice in the middle of the night and they talked for a long time (sex tlk IMO) when she calls however he does not pick up.

I don't disagree with you.

There should be a limit on how many mistrial motions can be made.

January 15, 2013 Morning Testimony

CROSS EXAMINATION
--Witness, Joey Citizen, Verizon employee, is now asked to highlight all the calls that Travis made to the number in question. Prosecution objects. Lawyers approach the bench. Witness needs a few minutes to go through the records.
#363--Phone records of calls Travis made to Jodi.
--Defence is doing a "reorientation" of how the call records work.
--call from Travis to Jodi on June 2, 2008 from 0304 hours. 1011 seconds in length.
--call from Travis to Jodi on June 2, 2008, 0321 hours. 2450 seconds in length.
--re: voicemail features with Verizon. Does Verizon allow for somebody to erase their messages to re-do their messages? Citizen: "yes". Somebody could have erased their messages and did them over again.

REDIRECT
Re: exhibit 363

There are two calls from Travis to Jodi, and fourteen from Jodi to Travis.

Prosecution: "With respect to any calls from Travis to Jodi, were any of them made after June 4, 2008 1732 hours?" Answer: "no". Prosecution: "And in regard to that particular date were there any calls made from Travis' phone after June 4, 2008?" Answer: "no calls made from Travis' number".
Prosecution: "How many calls were made from Jodi's phone to Travis'?" Defence objects, it is over ruled. Answer: "four".

DEFENCE

Re: Exhibit 363
Records are from May 31, 2008 to June 15, 2008 and do not reflect any text messages. Defence makes the point that somebody could be responding to a text message.

PROSECUTION
What was Verizon's retention policy regarding text messages in 2008? Answer: 3-5 days, the information would be overwritten after that on their servers.

Defense now asking for independent testing on the camera. Claim they need to do forensic analysis on it. Asking for it to be handed over tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebg8