**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest... I was expecting more than 14 calls from her to him. considering some were not long calls.

Welcome to WS's LOL You will learn the tricks when watching a trial. You do as much housework prior to Court. Always have a can of Febreeze so the house smells great. Oh and find your crock pot recipes. I tend to drag out a drawer I've been meaning to sort thru. Presto you have accomplished much LOL

I will do my housework and feed the kids a little earlier tomorrow lol

Travis seems to not have made any calls after death. Target number made 4 calls to Travis phone.

Keep in mind with the time on the camera - cameras also auto-correct for daylight savings time(this can be turned off, but takes extra effort). AZ does not follow daylight savings time. So that basically puts AZ an extra hour earlier than daylight mountain time, during the summer months.

I seem to remember the camera times pinpointed 5:30 for the murder? If so, that could actually be 4:30 local time. Giving Jodi even more time to bail before the roommate came home.

I wonder if they were able to calibrate somehow. TA could have manually set his time/date.

his phone was not used or accessed after she killed him, basically (after the 16 min call where she used her own phone to access his cell phone)

that is what I got out of it.. that and her repeated calling of him and he did not answer

Can I ask, why do the defendant's write on the notepad? what could they possibly be constantly writing about?

I've been wondering if what she's doing is those drawings her mom has been putting on ebay.

It takes all these building blocks to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt and get justice for Travis and all those who love him. I don't mind not being entertained as long as a guilty verdict comes back. JMO

Amen to this! So many times during the CA trial I wished the prosecution had gone further instead of assuming they had a slam dunk. Take all the time you need, Juan! ;)

I miss the exhibits. Harder to follow without them. :(

to be honest... I was expecting more than 14 calls from her to him. considering some were not long calls.

I didn't catch what period of time, but see now it is a period of May 31 thru June 15th. Obviously Travis couldn't call her after June 4th.

Ok people are faster typists and so I cannot contribute anything intelligent right now except I am enjoying the phone forensics guy and his voice (very soothing....sounds like Dennis Haysbert the Allstate man) and good grief who checks a deceased person's VM???? How does this fit into self defense???? Oh, and the male defense attorney's wardrobe is driving me nuts! That tie.....gahhhh! All wrong IMO!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Respectfully though I am just a few months older than Travis would be now. I don't know my husband's ATM pin # and he doesn't know my online passwords.
We both use facebook and actually met via Myspace but we're both selective about what we put online too.

There are people who will post their every action for the world to see - and then there are people who want others just to know generalities. Travis seemed to be the latter. JMO

Its not relative to this case baut Travis and many others had blogs published on the internet divulging their life story, like a diary on the internet. He seemed pretty open with his personal info.

Keep in mind with the time on the camera - cameras also auto-correct for daylight savings time(this can be turned off, but takes extra effort). AZ does not follow daylight savings time. So that basically puts AZ an extra hour earlier than daylight mountain time, during the summer months.

I seem to remember the camera times pinpointed 5:30 for the murder? If so, that could actually be 4:30 local time. Giving Jodi even more time to bail before the roommate came home.

This makes so much sense! :goodpost:

Exhibit #363 with calls from TA highlighted in different color - admitted

Mr. Citizen - re-orientation in terms of how it works . . ..

far right column - dialed number customer has called

column relates to showing these records are shown these records for phone ending in 2162.

call on 6/2 3:04am - 1011 secs - over 16 min - it is just under 18 min.

reciepient of that was 831 number . . . .

another call on 6/2/08 - 3:21 another call - call came from 951 number 2450 - just under 41 min. . . .

Voice mail features on Verizon - standard and deluxe or enhanced.

Does Verizon allow someone to erase their voicemails? Yes.

In your experience you thought someone was going in there but they could have been erasing their voicemail and doing it over again - correct? Correct!

State Atty -

See blue lines - how many calls that represent? two

from 951 - - 2162 to 831 number - in total there were 2

and from the 831 number to Mr A's number - how many calls were there sir? . . . . 14

State asks for the 2 exhibits back . . .

how many calls had been made from TA's phone to this target # = two

Were any of them made after 6/4/08 @ 5:32 pm? NO

Were there any calls made from TA's phone after 6/4/08 @ 5:32 pm- I didn't look @ that exhibit specifically for that -can I see?

Look @ 362 or #363 - whichever will help you . . . .

There are no calls made from TA's number -

in the reverse - how many calls to TA from this target number 831 - - 1901 after 6/4/08 5:32pm = four .

No further questions from the State . . . .

Defense Atty - follow up . . .

Shows exhibit #363 - tell us when these records begin and end 5/31/08 thru 6/15/08. . . .these records do not reflect any text messages that were sent - correct.

so the person with 831 number responding to a text or any other made?

don't know

we kept text message for a year - the content sent was kept for 3 - 5 days - that info was overwritten.

Noon recess - come back @ 1:25pm

Annnddd....it's noon recess. Back at 1:25.

Arizona has one laid back court system.

Back to work I go!

Little to no text messages available?

Welcome to WS's LOL You will learn the tricks when watching a trial. You do as much housework prior to Court. Always have a can of Febreeze so the house smells great. Oh and find your crock pot recipes. I tend to drag out a drawer I've been meaning to sort thru. Presto you have accomplished much LOL

--Crock Pot recipes for sure. Check out the recipes here in another thread.
--You can fold laundry and dust pretty darn quick. I always wonder if my neighbors see me jump up and clean like a maniac.

Yesterday I made mongolian beef stiryfry...quick and easy!
http://iowagirleats.com/2011/07/26/chinese-take-out-fake-out-vol-2/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member