**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidently ran across this case and immediately came here to read more about it...boy, oh boy have I read today. Finally caught up and I can honestly say I feel like I know JA, inside and out. Thanks to all of you for keeping and posting such fabulous notes on this case and the commentary during the trial is a real time saver when people like me are trying to play catch up.
I didn't think it was possible as I thought there was only one FICA, but this chick reminds me of FICA, it kind of freaks me out!

from watching date line the other nite about the girl who killed the nurse michelle le - the perp was tin and pregnant and they said she slit her throat first because thats the easiest way to get control of the victim - which i found very interesting

I watched that too! That murderer and Jodi would be BFFs.

Yep, also, as others have stated, she wanted to see what they had so she could spin her lies accordingly.

Det Flores was brilliant, IMO. He gave her just enough rope to keep hanging herself, yet he didn't give her everything. He may have not gotten a confession, but he got her to show her true self, which is even better.

Well done, Det Flores.

omg! he is amazing! he is also not giving any details or forcing a confession out that could be used in an appeal - very impressive!

from watching date line the other nite about the girl who killed the nurse michelle le - the perp was tin and pregnant and they said she slit her throat first because thats the easiest way to get control of the victim - which i found very interesting

He would have been dead in 3 seconds approx. she cut both the jugular and the carotid ...he was crawling down that hallway being stabbed in the back, head and hands before his throat was slashed.

Ya know, I was buying her entire story (version 2), up until the point of the shower. Did you notice how she stopped talking, and said "I can't" and kept stopping her speech. It was as though she was telling the truth, but then HALTED and decided to abandon the truth, and veered off to the ninja ending instead. And I felt much of the actual events was portrayed in the ""man and woman" part, but juxtaposed the "woman" for Jodi, i.e., disassociating, distancing.

I think Flores came this close to getting the truth out of her. DARN. I don't think she drove from CA to kill him. I think it's as she said, she called him about her roadtrip and he said "come see me" (to keep a hold over her b/c she was seeing Ryan), and she decided to do so while in LA (although it was in the back of her mind the whole time.

I think the rest is as she said also. Until something happened either in the downstairs office or just before or during TA's shower than caused her to snap and get violent.

But I cannot explain the gun.
I'm somewhat in agreement. I think she wanted to go "convince" him that she was the one, and if he disagreed, maybe go out Romeo and Juliet style. I don't think she intended to kill him while driving there, but was prepared for that scenario. I think she wanted to see how things went and was sure she'd be able to win him back. And obviously, things didn't go as expected.

So, Jodi has admitted to kicking a dog when it was doing something she didn't like, and to having a break-down because of a failed relationship? (just on JVM)

I must have missed this. This girl is so incredibly stupid. She just can't stop talking. Someone here needs to do a poll on who thinks she will take the stand and who thinks she won't. I am torn. Her mouth is her worst enemy, but she can't help herself, it seems.

He would have been dead in 3 seconds approx. she cut both the jugular and the carotid ...he was crawling down that hallway being stabbed in the back, head and hands before his throat was slashed.

And he was crawling because he had been knicked in the heart...which also would have killed him ...just not as fast as the neck slicing

I just realized I've called Det. Flores Det. Melendez all day.

My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it doesnt matter if it came first or last. Just would provide more info on what she did first.

It matters if he was shot first in regards to the death penalty. The defense wants to claim he was shot first and there was not excessive pain and suffering...

So, Jodi has admitted to kicking a dog when it was doing something she didn't like, and to having a break-down because of a failed relationship? (just on JVM)

I must have missed this. This girl is so incredibly stupid. She just can't stop talking. Someone here needs to do a poll on who thinks she will take the stand and who thinks she won't. I am torn. Her mouth is her worst enemy, but she can't help herself, it seems.

Didn't she also abuse a cat?

Wow - the episodes of LOST made more sense than her story today. It was exhausting to say the least. I agree that the LE would probably have broken her had they kept at the questioning the first night. She was right there... right there... in the questioning. you could feel it. I was literally on the edge of my seat. He let her go off on something else and the conversation lost the point. My hats off to him though. That was grueling to watch let alone live through.

BTW I'm still not buying that he sat on the shower floor for her to take photos. Can't wait for the experts to piece it together.

If he was shot first then washed in the shower how would they know if he bled there or not? Just trying to put some truth to her lies for some dumb reason.

There was no exit wound. The bullet was still in his cheek. There also was no bleeding within the brain according to the ME which means he had probably already bled out. There was no blood in his head and since his throat was cut that would make sense. That is why the ME believes he was shot last. jmo

I'm surprise there aren't more people in the gallery Anybody know why not?

Although this is a pretty high profile case, it doesn't seem to have captured the attention nationally like the CA case did. It doesn't have the wacko family and circus clown lawyers that case had. I also think that the CA case had more of an impact because the victim was so tiny and helpless :( MOO. Not that TA wasn't helpless against this psycho, but Caylee really touched everyone's heart.

It matters if he was shot first in regards to the death penalty. The defense wants to claim he was shot first and there was not excessive pain and suffering...

I say....good luck with that!

i missed this too! whaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member