Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm jealous! i attended the clara harris trial (crazy woman running over her husband with her mercedes) and the andrea yates trial.
how hard is it to get in?

I'm not sure...I'm going to just head down there Thursday and see, and find out the process...then try to get in on Friday, based off that. :)

There's no definitive evidence given as the the exact sequence in which all the injuries happened. The ME's opinion was the shot came last.

At least this is my interpertation of what I've heard. Please let me know if I'm mis-stating.[/QUOTE]

didn't they base that on the fact that the casing was sitting on TOP of the congealed blood, and therefore the blood had to have been there prior to the gunshot? that made sense to me.

did the ME say the gunshot would've been fatal by itself? i think he did. i don't think the struggle and the stab wounds to his back would've been possible if it came first. just IMO.

i'm jealous! i attended the clara harris trial (crazy woman running over her husband with her mercedes) and the andrea yates trial.
how hard is it to get in?

You must be a Houston local, I am as well and remember both of those cases. I dont know how you could sit in the room with a baby killer like Yates. :furious:

Can someone please post the picture of the shell casing sitting on the puddle of coagulated blood? This will likely put to rest this thought that he was shot first. Thanks

Can someone please post the picture of the shell casing sitting on the puddle of coagulated blood? This will likely put to rest this thought that he was shot first. Thanks

that is what solidified it for me (not sure where the picture is however.. I am sure it is somewhere either on the huffpo link or in the timeline thread)

and.... that being said, based on what she has already lied about (and what police WERE able to retrieve from the camera despite what she did to it) it is possible she is lying about a sex tape as well.

:twocents:

It wouldn't shock me. They interviewed Maureen Maher on IS and she said that she was surprised that Jodi brought it up on her own. It kind of reeks of a set up.

I'm all confused (what else is new) what was the sequencing? Stabbing first?

You must be a Houston local, I am as well and remember both of those cases. I dont know how you could sit in the room with a baby killer like Yates. :furious:

i almost gasped the first day she walked into court. i've never seen anyone so sad in my life. ever. i've never forgotten that sight---you really wouldn't have believed how powerfully you felt it when you saw her.

There's no definitive evidence given as the the exact sequence in which all the injuries happened. The ME's opinion was the shot came last.

At least this is my interpertation of what I've heard. Please let me know if I'm mis-stating.

didn't they base that on the fact that the casing was sitting on TOP of the congealed blood, and therefore the blood had to have been there prior to the gunshot? that made sense to me.

did the ME say the gunshot would've been fatal by itself? i think he did. i don't think the struggle and the stab wounds to his back would've been possible if it came first. just IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yep. ME said head shot and throat wound would have left him incapable of receiving wounds on hands.

Who cares anyway? Really how could it possibly have mattered. Is she gonna claim she shot him in his head and he died, was unconscious and therefore didn't suffer? She dragged his lifeless body up and down the hallway for kicks ?

We know that's a lie because dead people don't bleed the way he did at the end of that hallway, and the hallway walls prove he was alive, moving as he traveled toward the bedroom. He was being stabbed in the back during his attempted escape down the hall.

He suffered, case closed. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing, huh? the gun thieves were hunting a .25 automatic and took her $30. NOW, the ninjas come in to murder travis and steal her $30.

clearly, the '$30 ninjas' are the culprits in both cases!! they set her up, i tell ya!

They say the number 3 is the number liars use often.

that is what solidified it for me (not sure where the picture is however.. I am sure it is somewhere either on the huffpo link or in the timeline thread)

Me too, also the ME testified there were no burn wounds from the gun on TA face. Which is what happens when someone is shot at close range.

THANK YOU! This exactly. He somehow was already bleeding either from the stab wound to the heart, or any of the other 28 stab wounds, or the throat slitting take your pick. But Travis was already bleeding when the shell casing was released by the gunshot.

oh, and another one of my personal theories on why she shot him: i think she reacted to after-death sounds and thought he was still alive. like gurgling from that severed trachea or something like that.

Just a side note about mormoms and drinking caffine, liquor. My hubby introduced his brother to the faith and he bacame a mormom priest he has a temple reccomend but what I find baffling is they dont all seem to have the same info regarding what Joseph Smith taught on these subjects.

My brother in law told me there was a " hot toddy" back in those days that Smith said to avoid obviously for health reasons and it would get you drunk. my hubby said it was all alcohol. My aunt a devout 80ish year old mormom said all caffinated drinks are what he said to avoid cause if your body is working correctly you dont need caffine and it is addicting.

I have to have a pot of coffee so im out forever doomed to live down the street from Jesus instead of in his house.

Hi, DizzyChick. I'm no Mormon, but I love early New York State history, so I will comment. In his Words of Wisdom, Smith effectively banned tobacco, alcohol, and hot drinks (presumably coffee and tea as well as that hot toddy). After his death, his church extended that prohibition to cover caffeinated drinks as well. Alcoholism was rampant in early 19th century America which might have been a partial reason for that canonical ban.

Those of us trying to "understand" her or why this happened should keep in mind that we will never understand, because our brains are not capable of functioning in the way that psychopaths' brains do. That is why we will always remain baffled by their callousness and behavior.

Great post! I am COMPLETELY baffled and stunned by JA and her behavior, so I guess my brain is functioning normally and I'm not a psychopath. Praise Heaven! :)

i almost gasped the first day she walked into court. i've never seen anyone so sad in my life. ever. i've never forgotten that sight---you really wouldn't have believed how powerfully you felt it when you saw her.

wow -again, I dont kno whow you did it

oh, and another one of my personal theories on why she shot him: i think she reacted to after-death sounds and thought he was still alive. like gurgling from that severed trachea or something like that.

Yes, he had to have been shot a fair while after the attack and bleeding because the blood was coagulated. The photo shows this clearly.

I remember her talking about a sex tape during the interview with Maureen Maher.

So maybe the nude photos of Jodi were taken by her as well. She knew how to get the video to record while both she and Travis were having sex so why not the camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller