Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I saw a picture of travis shaving in a mirror... but I cannot recall where I saw it (it may have been on a hln video??) but it looked like a regular old razor to me.. not a straight razor..

I am trying to find it..

Or someone straddling him...

The stab wound would not be the same. I don't think TA was still for any of the stabbings. Plus most of the stabbings were to his back which indicates he was crawling down the hall as she stated. JA claims Travis was shot while in the shower. The shot was fired from at least 2 foot away and the shower has a glass door that was intact, no bullet hole. They would have had to open the door and step back giving TA time to turn and react. It's hard to believe TA turned to the side to let the shooter shoot him in the side of the head. I believe TA would have tried to defend himself as he did with the stabbings.

From her own statement JA indicates he went down and crawled down the hall telling her to run to the neighbors. It's a little hard to imagine how he was stabbed in the heart if he were only able to crawl immediately after he was shot. She makes no sense. I believe she lied about the sequence of events to throw her interviewer off. And she did quite well because he did believe her when she said TA was shot first. jmo

IMO the gun was her protection. I think the knife was the way she wanted it to go. Up close and personal. Likely delighted in watching the life drain from poor Travis.

I tend to lean toward the gun. It jammed so she reached for the straight razor (think that was discussed that TA used the old fashioned kind of shaver" and went to work. The neck wound was an attempt to silence him. He must have been screaming.

Could be, when she stole her grandparents gun, she forgot to grab extra ammo, and only had what was in the chamber?

Probably. I don't think it would have occurred to her to take the ammo. She did leave two other guns at the house when she staged her robbery. She's not exactly a genius.

amazing, huh? the gun thieves were hunting a .25 automatic and took her $30. NOW, the ninjas come in to murder travis and steal her $30.

clearly, the '$30 ninjas' are the culprits in both cases!! they set her up, i tell ya!

BAHAHAHA! A girl with my sarcasm. Love it!

What burn pile?

I was even paying close attention....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that may just be speculation based on the "smoke smell" that was noted on the return receipt of the car?

(just a guess)

She could never stab him, good grief no!

As she asks with a sparkle in her eye, how many times was he stabbed?

Just like yippee can I please see the pics, morbid curiosity all all that jazz!

She's so dumb.. she must have lost count.....

Excellent catch! I remember her stating that.

Those straight razor blades are S H A R P but not sure if you could stab someone with one.
In the photo of the bathroom that shows the bathroom counter with two sinks, and the cupboard door missing below the right sink, there appears to be a black safety razor lying blade-down, curved-handle-up on the counter between the two sinks up by the mirror. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1946888 , photo #103

Edited to add: Here is Travis' myspace photo showing him shaving with a safety razor, not a straight razor: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/photos/30620591

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

I tend to lean toward the gun. It jammed so she reached for the straight razor (think that was discussed that TA used the old fashioned kind of shaver" and went to work. The neck wound was an attempt to silence him. He must have been screaming.

People keep saying this and I REALLY want to know what evidence is leading you to disagree with the evidence presented so far!

I need more than Jodi said so.

I'm open to consider the shot came first but I need to know what everyone is basing this on!

What burn pile?

I was even paying close attention....

Just me , trying to figure out how the car would smell of smoke. WAY back in the day, I drove from Flagstaff AZ to Twin Falls Idaho......WIDE open spaces, and she had plenty of time to pull far enough off the road to not be observed....

They are showing the interview with Donovan again. Something about that woman gives me the willies.

She'd be the LAST person on earth that I would want on record regarding my character. Jodi and/or Jodi's family had to to authorize her speaking out, right? I mean, Donovan was in court sitting next to JHole's mother so they have to be friendly.

Totally irrelevant, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say JA's mom isn't a good judge of character....:jail::waitasec:

Same as my last post in regards to the straight razor.

What evidence are you basing your opinion on?

I know I saw a picture of travis shaving in a mirror... but I cannot recall where I saw it (it may have been on a hln video??) but it looked like a regular old razor to me.. not a straight razor..

I am trying to find it..

It is his Myspace profile pic.

OH, and: wanting to represent herself. That is typical of psychopaths, firing their attorneys and attempting to represent themselves because they think that no one is more capable.

IMO it was a knife and not a razor...remember Det. Flores studying where she said her hand wounds were and saying that occurs from slippage of the knife during stabbing. With a straight razor, the edge would be perpendicular not vertical.

I think that may just be speculation based on the "smoke smell" that was noted on the return receipt of the car?

(just a guess)

Oh thank you, my mind leaps to ..she smoked a cigarette

I need to know if Travis used a straight razor to shave with; JA said in that interrogation that he "liked to do it the old way" and that usually means with the lathering and whatnot. What I'm most interested in knowing is if he shaved with a straight razor, and if she slit his throat with it. She was insistent on photographing him shaving as she herself stated.
I cant get this out of my head. She was obsessed with the Mirror as well. She even photographed herself in the mirrors.
I would love the State to Clarify; if he shaved with a straight razor, if anyone knows, and what razors were discovered in his bathroom.
Thanks if any one knows.

I know I've seen a photo of Travis shaving his face before his bathroom mirror. I'm not sure where that photo may be on the lists of things nurse has set up for this topic. Sorry but I know one is out there and I vaguely remember thinking it looked like one my dad used. Where you drop the two sided blade in the holder and spin the device so it closes it's doors over the blade and viola you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2