The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confused. Was there testimony of finding dog poop on the bed or is that what posters have said?:waitasec: Thanks

i don't think there was that i can remember - i do remember reading an interview of TA's friend who said that the dog did poop all over the house - but they said he would pop on the room mates beds :waitasec:

I think the baseball bat is not normal. jmo

my kids have threatened to do each other lethal bodily harm many times. The perception of these threats by a 14 yo babysitter is questionable. My kids love each other immensely and would not hurt one another. To hear them talk, you'd think otherwise. And the fact is, she didn't harm her sibling.

i don't think there was that i can remember - i do remember reading an interview of TA's friend who said that the dog did poop all over the house - but they said he would pop on the room mates beds :waitasec:

Cute little chunky Napoleon did not look like he could jump on a bed!

ITA. .

I would like to add, though, that while Jodi is obviously a depraved and dangerous killer, she is no more a "*advertiser censored*" than are the men she engaged in sex with. The woman is a sick murderer, but to hold her up to one sexual standard while excusing her partner(s) is really kind of skewed. Yet I keep seeing her portrayed as such by the likes of JVM and NG.

Just had to say that.....MOO and all that jazz.

No I agree. There have been big debates about this. How she
deflowered him and how she has sexual control. Implication that
men just can't help themselves. I don't agree. He was a 31 year
old man. He had the ability to say no and if this stalking thing was
true I do not see why he would encourage it in any way. Sex was
not the only reason.

Nah, she hadn't really moved on to Ryan, he was just her alibi. She didn't even visit him for 24 hours after driving all that way, and didn't date him after that. IF Travis had invited her to come over and that's a big if, of course she would've changed direction at the drop of a hat to visit him, but really that was the plan all along...
I don't even believe there was a friend in L.A./Pasadena with a new baby that she planned to visit.

I never thought there was really a friend in LA either. She just said that to give her a reason for driving so far south where the highway heads directly East to Mesa.

Im confused. Was there testimony of finding dog poop on the bed or is that what posters have said?:waitasec: Thanks

Supposedly that was the reason that the roommates did not smell the odor of decomp in the house even though when Travis' friends first entered the house, worried about him, they stated the smell hit them immediately.

It was stated by the roommates I think and by Mimi that the dog pooped in the house quite a bit.

my kids have threatened to do each other lethal bodily harm many times. The perception of these threats by a 14 yo babysitter is questionable. My kids love each other immensely and would not hurt one another. To hear them talk, you'd think otherwise. And the fact is, she didn't harm her sibling.

My brother stabbed me a minimum of twice with a pen as a kid and chased me with a steak knife.
He is 25 with no criminal record. Then again he hasn't reached

I think it is strange that in the pictures of them nude on the bed, they are on top of the comforter, not in the bed. I do not see him doing that if he were as clean as people say. Plus with the container of KY????? jmo

Good point. That stuff stains! I mean it would stain sheets, too, but those are easier to wash than a comforter and also if the stains don't come out, sheets are covered.

Or so I have heard. :innocent:

I still think they had some sex.

My brother stabbed me a minimum of twice with a pen as a kid and chased me with a steak knife.
He is 25 with no criminal record. Then again he hasn't reached

ok, so your brother has actually harmed you? I haven't seen anything from Jodi's brother that she actually harmed him. And the babysitter's account, which is what started this, continues to sound to me like normal sibling bs.

Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes
I remember quite awhile ago reading something that a brother of Jodi's wrote something on FB. It was a bible verse. Gosh I wish I could remember what he said now. But anyway I got the distinct impression he does not like Jodi and believes her to be guilty. Is this the only brother she has?

Has anyone been at the trial for Jodi other than her mom? tia

I believe he said she was evil. jmo

I have not read what JA's brother said or when he said (I would like to!) but he might have said she was "evil" because she converted to Mormonism or she was trying to quote Wicca sayings. I live in the Bible Belt and I can see some Christians calling other faiths/beliefs "evil".

ok, so your brother has actually harmed you? I haven't seen anything from Jodi's brother that she actually harmed him. And the babysitter's account, which is what started this, continues to sound to me like normal sibling bs.

I have a scar on my thigh where he stabbed me but
it sounds way worse than it actually was. Both times it hardly
broke skin.

That's what I am kinda getting at. We were pretty normal
violence is just part of sibling vivalry. Babysitters
often see the worst of things too because kids
most of the time know they can get away with more.

JA hit him over the head with a baseball bat. She was violent even then, that's not normal. My kids fought, too, and hit each other but never used a baseball bat. That is a legal weapon and it's not normal. Plus he calls her evil so I'm thinking he had gotten hurt by her in the past. jmo

He was all naked next to a huge container of lube. IMO he had sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the extra large jar of personal lubricant was one of Jodi's props to make sure the pictures would give the impression of Travis having been engaged in forbidden sexual activity. I still think she intended those photos to be recovered in order to smear Travis after his death to his family and church.

It worked if that was her intent.

Not saying he didn't have sex with her, just that the super big lube jar was there in the photos for a reason.

Somehow, I seriously doubt Jodi still practices Mormonism. She probably abandoned the faith as soon as she killed him. She definitely ignored the commandment, "Thou shalt not kill"!

I believe she only became a Mormon as a way to get close to Travis.

MOO

JA hit him over the head with a baseball bat. She was violent even then, that's not normal. My kids fought, too, and hit each other but never used a baseball bat. That is a legal weapon and it's not normal. Plus he calls her evil so I'm thinking he had gotten hurt by her in the past. jmo

Agree to disagree?
I think it's important to know Jodi's age versus the babysitters in this story as
well. Kids literally are incapable of understanding
mortality when they are very young. I can't remember the average
age but I want to say its before 11 that they can't
understand what death actually means.

Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes
I remember quite awhile ago reading something that a brother of Jodi's wrote something on FB. It was a bible verse. Gosh I wish I could remember what he said now. But anyway I got the distinct impression he does not like Jodi and believes her to be guilty. Is this the only brother she has?

Has anyone been at the trial for Jodi other than her mom? tia

I have not read what JA's brother said or when he said (I would like to!) but he might have said she was "evil" because she converted to Mormonism or she was trying to quote Wicca sayings. I live in the Bible Belt and I can see some Christians calling other faiths/beliefs "evil".

It's in one of the threads and was taken off of FB. Most of it was a bible verse and either he, or the verse referred to her as evil. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member