The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the extra large jar of personal lubricant was one of Jodi's props to make sure the pictures would give the impression of Travis having been engaged in forbidden sexual activity. I still think she intended those photos to be recovered in order to smear Travis after his death to his family and church.

It worked if that was her intent.

Not saying he didn't have sex with her, just that the super big lube jar was there in the photos for a reason.

That super big tub of lube is because they were having sex!
I've seen the pics of her naughty bits. Didn't appear she required lube. She probably could have hid a change of clothes in there.

Jodi wanted the appearance they actually had sex? Of course they did! He's naked, he's got lube laying next to him on the bed.

She deleted and tried to destroy the contents of that camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point is that she could not have had intent to kill at 11
she may have had violent tendency but most kids do with siblings.

I disagree. I think an 11 yr old is capable of forming intent.

I'm not debating the bat-Jodi thing. I don't know enough about that to have any opinion.

I agree. And she would not be the first one to do that. Both my husband and I used to be Mormon, in fact, we met at a Young Adult event. My husband baptized his friend just because his friend wanted to date a Mormon gal and she would only date Mormons. It worked.

The pic of TA and JA in front of the Mormon temple made me wonder if TA was "leading her on" or she was reading more into the relationship because they had their pic taken in front of that temple. Sounds strange, but when I was a young Mormon it was a big deal for a couple to get their pic taken in front of a temple. Like a hint of things to come. A Temple marriage. Some Mormon engagement pics are taken in front of a temple. The temple is a big deal so I can certainly see where JA might have misread TA's intentions in him baptizing her and the pic.

In My Experience Only:twocents:

I think that is one of the big questions on here. Was he leading her on?
Was she just reading into everything? Maybe both?

I'm glad both Nancy and Jane are around to try and reason with
some of these crazies that call in. Where on earth is this coming from?
Jodi having a helper!:waitasec:

I've seen the pics of her naughty bits. Didn't appear she required lube. She probably could have hid a change of clothes in there.

Jodi wanted the appearance they actually had sex? Of course they did! He's naked, he's got lube laying next to him on the bed.

bbm :floorlaugh:

ITA they were having sex.

As for the lube......as a woman in her 40's with a new husband, I am very interested to know that those econo-lube sizes even exist! And I've had a baby!

*makes new shopping list*

She is not normal. Kids have been known to kill other kids at age 10. Picking up a baseball bat and hitting someone over the head with it is a sign of extreme rage regardless of what age they are and whether or not they know they could kill someone. I don't think she was capable of controller herself when she did not get what she wanted. Look at what happened to Travis. That type of rage is not something to suddenly acquire. Bet her family walked on eggshells around her. jmo

at that age my sister threw a ski boot and hit me in the head (that sucker was heavy) and a full campbells soup can and hit me in the head - among other things - she now a married teacher w/ 3 kids:twocents:

at that age my sister threw a ski boot and hit me in the head (that sucker was heavy) and a full campbells soup can and hit me in the head - among other things - she now a married teacher w/ 3 kids:twocents:

LOL. It's a wonder some of you survived. And once you grow up you become close or at least civil with your siblings. JA's brother obviously does not like her and is visibly absent from court. No love lost. jmo

I don't understand siblings and their interactions like you describe. I'm an only child with an only child. It's a dynamic that baffles me.

My husband tells me the most horrid stories of his interactions with his siblings growing up. I can't believe they all survived!

I don't understand siblings and their interactions like you describe. I'm an only child with an only child. It's a dynamic that baffles me.

My husband tells me the most horrid stories of his interactions with his siblings growing up. I can't believe they all survived!

my cousins all grew up in little little town in texas - in the country - lets just say they were like buckwild w/ out the alcohol or sex - tied each other up w/ barbed wire - throwing ppl off barns -sometimes i am surprised they lived :floorlaugh:

Good point. That stuff stains! I mean it would stain sheets, too, but those are easier to wash than a comforter and also if the stains don't come out, sheets are covered.

Or so I have heard. :innocent:

I still think they had some sex.

Travis had a duvet on his bed. I think it was found in the dryer. The thinking is after sex, but before she killed him, Travis washed his bed linens, instead of Jodi hanging around long enough to do two loads. I mean she did have a man to meet.

You know im sure you face the water when you shower but i dont..not normal for me...and my cat doesnt poop like normal cats..he doesnt sit in the litter box....but for him its normal. For me its usual to brush my tooth 5 times a day....and usual for me to ice my leg 3 times a day..but not for you..we are different so:) dont worry i get you totally

If I had just one tooth instead of teeth, I would brush it ten times a day!

Travis had a duvet on his bed. I think it was found in the dryer. The thinking is after sex, but before she killed him, Travis washed his bed linens, instead of Jodi hanging around long enough to do two loads. I mean she did have a man to meet.

Hmmmm excellent point!

If I had just one tooth instead of teeth, I would brush it ten times a day!

:floorlaugh: You noticed "tooth" also atthelake! Gosh, that was so funny, I am LOL and I am alone! I needed a good laugh!

Or dry cleanable. He does not seem lazy to me. How hard is it to pull down the coverlet and lie down on the sheets. Some comforters are a couple of hundred dollars and not something you want in the washer a couple of times a week. Plus I don't think that comforter, which JA described as fluffy, would fit in a normal washer and that is why he had the duvet.

Doesn't it seem strange, too. Here she is obviously planning on killing him and she's posing for the camera with intimate details. Nothing of them together, just her. Nothing with the covers pulled down. That part to me shows how sick she really is. Looking at those pictures there is something very much out of wack. Things are not quite as they appear. They only one who would not be worried about the comforter is her because she knew he would never get to use it again. jmo

I think in both photos of Jodi on the bed, the covers look mussed up. More like sheets than the duvet.

I never thought there was really a friend in LA either. She just said that to give her a reason for driving so far south where the highway heads directly East to Mesa.

I wonder if LE followed up on the "friend" in LA to see if there really was one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname